Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry (15639 Views)

Two Fake Policemen Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Another Lynching In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by seangy4konji: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
They should dance to the music in Jail...Dont put justice in your hands...person illiterates...Piece of advice.if you live in Nigeria,try not to even have a reason to argue with anybody cos if you happen to be doing well a bit in the ara you are living?they will find a way to try to cast you down.BASKATS.GOD PUNISH DEVIL.where is my alomo?
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Jccy(f): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
9ja bam bam
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Jccy(f): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
I shld hv been d 1st,dude up me, next tym gemme space
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by owolabifunke14(f): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Police work nobe work
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Aifey(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thts y hw I hate religion. Some brain washed people. Will tell me thtS hw God wanted it. Watch fUlly grown boys die.
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Aifey(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thts y hw I hate religion. Some brain washed people. Will tell me thtS hw God wanted it. Watch fUlly grown boys die. Do we realy kn wht it takes 2raise a kid?
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: when the white people always say black are animals u guys will be screaming...somebody should tell me if its not animals that can do such tins after the allu4 saga....i weep for blacks cry embarassed angry
Africans are worse than animals, go watch the video of how these two young men were murdered with policemen standing by and come back and tell me blacks are not worse than animals.
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by chreldb(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Aifey: Thts y hw I hate religion. Some brain washed people. Will tell me thtS hw God wanted it. Watch fUlly grown boys die. Do we realy kn wht it takes 2raise a kid?

Religion does not have anything to do with this. Your comment has no bearing!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Afolayan123: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
DAMM,DAMM...nigeria police again.....i could remember in front of my house,i was receiving my frnd cal.....police motor just pass by,and start suspecting me....instantly,they come close.....asking rubish question....tank GOD,i keep cool wit them,if not heee,i would hv land in thier custody.......
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by igbsam(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is one na small one compared to the plenty injustice being carried out by the Nigerian police on a daily routine out there. So many have fallen victims to this heartless policemen and more are still falling.
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Ayolasisi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
what is dis country turn to? naija angrywhat is dis country turn to? naija
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by lanrefront1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
All this our senators, I wonder why things like this does not move them to legislate and seewhat can be done so it does not repeat itself again ever. but right now, I hear they are buzy see how they will make themselves pensioners at the expense of the country.

I wonder why things such as this does not drive them crazy?
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by antartica(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
So that story is true?Somethings i like to disbelieve.
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Oyaps: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
The problem here is not Nigerian Police but that of many Nigerians that believe in extra-judicial killings in whatever form. Many of us are more guilty than the policemen because we believe in mob actions and participated in it. The fact remain that jungle justice is inhuman as is has led to death of countless lives among whom were innocent who were not given opportunities to defend themselves. So lets stop blaming the policemen who commit extra-judicial killings or refuse to rescue victims of jungle justice because they are simply doing what most Nigerians would do
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by BrightCar: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Oyaps: The problem here is not Nigerian Police but that of many Nigerians that believe in extra-judicial killings in whatever form. Many of us are more guilty than the policemen because we believe in mob actions and participated in it. The fact remain that jungle justice is inhuman as is has led to death of countless lives among whom were innocent who were not given opportunities to defend themselves. So lets stop blaming the policemen who commit extra-judicial killings or refuse to rescue victims of jungle justice because they are simply doing what most Nigerians would do
ARE YOU A POLICEMAN? DO YOU HAVE CLEAN CONSCIENCE?
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by jude33084(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy: police is your firend

YES O! FRIENDS TO THE BOYS LYNCHED undecided

angry angry angry
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by jude33084(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
marion g: Saw the video, couldn't finish it, it was too gory. I wonder the kind of heart some people have, i can't even imagine my self standing their watching how those guys were sent to their early graves, its so despicable. I kept on imagining my self being in that condition, here i am about to die and people are watching, wooo! Abeg 'o, Hmmn. I feared commiting any crime that might lead to such then i wondered, what if they were innocent?

Jungle justice needs to stop.

...AND THEY ARE INNOCENT BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE REPORT "THEY WERE NOT ARMED ROBBERS" angry
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Babalegba(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Police is yor fiend
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by sylve11: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ok cool
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by jude33084(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
BrightCar: ARE YOU A POLICEMAN? DO YOU HAVE CLEAN CONSCIENCE?

THERE IS SOME SENSE IN WHAT HE SAID THOUGH BUT THE POLICEMEN ON GROUND SHOULD HAVE PREVENTED IT. sad
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by effizydude: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
I was in badagry when this barbaric incident happened,I couldn't believe when I heard about it, the truth is they intentionally killed those guys because I could remember one badagry boy said "if truly they steal, they would not have killed them if they were Egun(the dialect they speak in badagry)". Its quite unfortunate, with the police looking at barbarians killing innocent boys in mid afternoon of 4:00pm. Its shows how un civilize this people(badagry) are, the same people that sold us to the whites many years ago. LET THE WOLRD KNOWS THAT THIS PEOPLE DISCRIMINATE!!!
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by MrAboki: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
[b]Lol..

Madam Ngozi Braide...

It is very sad to note that the Nigerian Police have forgotten their primary responsiblity in our society which is 'To maintain Law and Order'. Even if those two boys were robbers and the police walked in on them being lynched, it is their duty to stop their lynching, arrest the suspects and also arrest those involved in their lynching. Just like the ALUU 4 killings, again the Nigerian Police stood by and watched a crime being committed. This trend has forced us Nigerians to ask some questions like;

1. What do you teach the Police recruits at the Police training college. We ask this because it seems the Nigerian Policemen have no idea what their job description is. They are the number one aiders and abbeters of crime in Nigeria. The Nigerian Policemen break the Law worse than even the criminals on the street. Several Nigerians have so many horrible stories about their encounters with the Nigerian Police that one has to ask if these men are trained at all.

2. What is the criteria for admitting someone into the Police force: Do these policemen get to sit for an aptitude test?! Whats the average score needed for admittance?! Do they get to write any exams during and after graduation rom the Police Academy?! If yes, we would like you to explain the criteria to us and if possible, release the scores of the last 10 exams to the Public (Under the Freedom of Information act). Cos it seems that all your officers are retards especially those of DPO level, MOPOL and below.

3. Do you carry out psychiatric evaluations on officers before handing them weapons: I ask this because the Nigerian Police officers are never afraid to shoot at unarmed and helpless civilians. But when they encounter armed bandits, they become weak at the knee. In that picture and like the ALUU 4 video, Men of the Nigerian Police can be seen standing by and watching the lynching of unarmed civilians and in the Badagry case, aiding the lynching of an unarmed man. Yet they wouldnt hesistate to shoot an innocent man for crossing the street or looking at them funny.

4. What efforts is the Nigerian Police taking to sanitize the force:: Its like the Police have accepted their tag as being 'useless' and are not bothered about redeeming their image. What we would like to know is what the Police is doing to sanitize the already very filthy image of the Police? Cos if you are not doing anything to solve the rot within the Police, then I dont see the need for Tax payers to be funding your useless outfit. We might as well channel that money to fund a private vigilante group or even allow us to all bare arms.

If it wouldnt be too much to ask, we would like the Nigerian Police to publicize the 'orderly room trial' of these Police officers. I say this because we Nigerians strongly believe that you people would simply sweep these matters under the table and the perps walk away scotfree. Please televise the trial so that we Nigerians can effectively monitor the trial and it would also serve as a lesson to other Police officers that act shady.

FVCK THE POLICE!!!!

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by kingsleyMbang(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
When 9ja police sees red,he wil cal it black. May God help us as our protector since we ve no security in naija
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: when the white people always say black are animals u guys will be screaming...somebody should tell me if its not animals that can do such tins after the allu4 saga....i weep for blacks cry embarassed angry

Pls don't weep for black people. Stop acting as if other human races have never lynched in their history. I do condemn this barbaric act wholeheartedly, but making it a race issue is daft.

If we have good prisons ( where criminals can be safely and humanely kept), great policing, great judiciary ( unbiased,, fair and transparent), then lynching would be a thing of the past.
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by hollandis(f): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
biafranqueen: This is getting out of hand how can the authorities practice Jungle Justice any time they feel this is getting out of hand not only should they be arrested the state must compensate the family for this great loss. RIP and may peace be with family cry

dey there dey yarn opata..if u like no leave the country.....dey dere de blow grammer

if you are a lesbian i cn sponsor you wink
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by PatAkpos: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Na dem go first tear better race when the real jungle boys with all their modern atillery go show. Mtchewww.
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by currency10(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=Yungwizzzy]police is your firend. Okey o
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by stevecantrell: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
vire: nija police.....see dem and run....for me i grow hairs on my back wen i see them......especially wen they use those ugly looking patrol vans or those buses............damn angry angry angry angry angry those people don catch me wella for festac angry angry angry for carrying lap top....i tire for life angry angry angry angry

For real ?!?
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
gunuvi: Great news to start the week with. Those arrested must be prosecuted.
Prosecute indeed, the same way they prosecuted those involved in d killings of Aluu-4. Oct 5th will mk it exactly 1yr since d unholy act befell those boys, it's obvious such cases r easily swept under d carpet. May God keep us safe 4rm harm
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by sexkillzisagoat(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
effizydude: I was in badagry when this barbaric incident happened,I couldn't believe when I heard about it, the truth is they intentionally killed those guys because I could remember one badagry boy said "if truly they steal, they would not have killed them if they were Egun(the dialect they speak in badagry)".
Its quite unfortunate, with the police looking at barbarians killing innocent boys in mid afternoon of 4:00pm. Its shows how un civilize this people(badagry) are, the same people that sold us to the whites many years ago. LET THE WOLRD KNOWS THAT THIS PEOPLE DISCRIMINATE!!!
Now i know why the governor of lagos is wicked
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by Bright2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Investigation abi? Every body go & sleep chapter closed,nothing is coming out of this matter.
Re: Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry by kkash: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Lool.....The police is your friEND.....#*ignore d fri*#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG / Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier / He's Not A Kidnapper - DSS On Official Allegedly Involved In Debt Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.