Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Submit Your Artiste Profile To Record Labels,apply Now! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Submit Your Artiste Profile To Record Labels,apply Now! (2340 Views)

Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up / African Record Labels Companies Contacts / Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Artiste Profile To Record Labels,apply Now! by missbola: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck
Re: Submit Your Artiste Profile To Record Labels,apply Now! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Una no get bb*add me tru ma signature
Re: Submit Your Artiste Profile To Record Labels,apply Now! by missbola: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
We are currently registering
upcoming artistes for
numerous musical shows
slated for december.Selected
artistes will earn at least 20
thousand naira per show. Send your track and bio to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com.
Re: Submit Your Artiste Profile To Record Labels,apply Now! by JoshMccall(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello I am Josh Mccall Young Artist From The South Of Nigeria Seeking a Record Deal.. DL to my Songs.. http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-tonight/3098/ http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-shawty-dey-hook/3547/ you can contact me on twitter @RTmccall Instagram @RT_mccall BBM 26046E79 Email meetjoshyy@gmail.com God Bless
Re: Submit Your Artiste Profile To Record Labels,apply Now! by tohbulg1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
hello am dr tohbulg by name i'm a singer and very sure of my self, the link to my music is www.datafilehost.com/d/12863214. akinsolatoheeb95@yahoo.com.09029490247 is the number,pls sir i want you to listen to this song its fast to download am very sure you will love it you can also search tohbulg frosh on facebook or dr tohbulg via google,thanks
Re: Submit Your Artiste Profile To Record Labels,apply Now! by Edibless07(m): 1:40am On Sep 11, 2020
Am Etini Linus,  My stage Name is "Astrendo" Please i really need this offer,  i have like 9 albums to release,  well prepared songs.   am a good writer and singer ,  more good and hits songs than ever. i don't just want to produce them,  because of lack of funs to promote them. Please help,  i will not disappoint you. Thanks God Bless.  Download my music through the links below

https://9jaflaver.com/download-music-mp3-astrendo-debit/#respond

(1) (Reply)

I Make American Trap And Hip Hop Beats, Lets Work / Music Recording Promo / Yamaha Keyboard, Midi Cables, And Key Board Stand + Sound Card For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.