Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

African Record Labels Companies Contacts - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / African Record Labels Companies Contacts (5491 Views)

Record Labels Need Talented Artistes,apply Now! / Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up / Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Record Labels Companies Contacts by mapyaboy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2007
I am looking for African Record Labels Companies contacts and other music entertainment affiliated companies like Venues, Promoters, Djs and managers. Any help will be highly appreciated. I would like to introduce them to Africans Home, a website for artists to promote and show case their talents, music, videos and events. Those interested we can work together to promote African music.
Re: African Record Labels Companies Contacts by Baro(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
Independent Entertainment
Fone:+234(1)8063490949, +234(1)8023126677
Email: info@independent4u.com
Web: www.independent4u.com
Re: African Record Labels Companies Contacts by 9jaLady: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2007
Baro, your independent entertainment link doesn't work. As for the African Home, I think It's a great idea. I actually know the C.E.O of a new record label.
Re: African Record Labels Companies Contacts by heyo: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2007
@9ja lady
who is the person n wat record label does he have?am interested u know,as an upcoming,i gat demos already. and let people get the contacts coming,the "african home" thing is a good idea
Re: African Record Labels Companies Contacts by 9jaLady: 4:25am On Sep 24, 2007
Well he's actually the C.E.O of a gospel record label Kulley Records. I think they only do gospel music.
Re: African Record Labels Companies Contacts by DJOKAY(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2007
If you need a very good and tight DJ,I think you have one very close to you.DJ O'KAY is a DJ with a difference.He is extremely good at remixing songs.He is good at giving music new sound in such a way that you keep hearing same music in different tunes.Give him a trial and you shall be far far far convinced.
Contact him on ddjokay@yahoo.com or his manager on 2348035814545.

1 Like

Re: African Record Labels Companies Contacts by producergm: 5:07pm On May 18, 2013
GMC RECORDING STUDIO@ 81 COKER ROAD, OFF COKER BSTOP, ORILE, LAGOS. A SECTION IS N5,000 A MUSIC SHOW IS COMINGUP ON 22-30 OF MAY AND THERE IS A RECORD DEAL AFTER D SHOW FOR D FINEST ARTISTE. CALL 08188194028
Re: African Record Labels Companies Contacts by adamsflick(m): 3:56am On Jul 31, 2013
Flick Music is set with determination, strength and
courage to perfect the best in the music and
entertainment industry in Nigeria. Flick Music is a record
label and management operating out of the UK
and Nigeria, looking to promote upcoming artistes in
Nigeria.
visit the link below and click on the like button for more info

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=393386300767391&ref=stream&refid=46
Re: African Record Labels Companies Contacts by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Am a fantastic dancehall artistes*wt ma song single playin in agege*a rec label deal 2 jija me wat I need*275B3069 ma pin*hbpeze@yahoo.com
Re: African Record Labels Companies Contacts by missbola: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Promising Upcoming Music Artists: In Calabar / Who Can Afford To Sponsor A Gospel Artist Now In Existence / Buy Your Musical Studio Equipment We Guarantee Your Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.