Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx (10636 Views)

Female Club Owner Flaunts Her BIG B**BS' In Public / Ghana's Juliet Ibrahim Shows Of Her Big Bum / Believe It Or Not, A Woman Choked (to Death) Her Boyfriend With Her Br**sts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by abenabisa: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2013
According to the court proceedings, a man claims that he was nearly killed as his girlfriend blocked
Him with her big sized breast.
A high-flying lawyer escaped in terror naked after his girlfriend used her 38DDs in an attempt to kill him, a German court has heard that.
Tim Schmidt, 30, said his girlfriend, Franziska Hansen, 33, fixed her attack while they were having sèx because she was jealous of his successful career.
She denies the charge of attempted murder with her large sized breast. That incident took place in the city of Unna. She replied that it was a sex game gone wrong and Schmidt freaked.
He told the court he was admiring her large chest closely when she suddenly trapped his head between her chest and pressed hard. Schmidt was restricted and began to fear as he struggled hard to breathe, the court heard.
Schmidt told the court: "I was sitting there and I was kissing her chest when suddenly she grabbed my head in pushed it between her chest and held my head with all her might. I could not breathe, I must have turned blue. I could not tear myself free and thought I was going to die."
He succeeded to pull free from the controls of his girlfriend and run naked into the street. A neighbor allowed him to call the police from his home.
Hansen later self-confessed the plan during a phone conversation, he said. She said: "Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible." for more news see here >>
http://www.iafrica.tv/

Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by Anyi3(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2013
I really don't mind putting my face there...

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by titiann(f): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Orisirisi,lmao!grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by LOVEHAPPINESS: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2013
This is front page material!

Waiting to write my comment. smiley
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by leonard509(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
4th to comment.

#singing#

I love breeaastt ,i love breeeeeaaaaaaaaassst everyday of my life ,i love breeaastt ,wen I wake up in the morning ,my mouth is on the breeaastt ,everyday of my life I love breeaastt .
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by gluv01(f): 3:42am On Aug 22, 2014
grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by elvisudoh: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]
man don suffer ooo
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by buskie13(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
in saka's voice*
"Shey u nor know say ur boobi na serial killer?

anyway ,,I like her boobi.....I won't report her if i got out alive.... I'll suck d daylight out of her b.reast
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by SugaryBelle(f): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lmao,he got served

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by eghow: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
A lady named iheoma juliet, who is a Landlady at no 18 daramola street, field bus stop, ijegun area of ikotun egbe. Is known for her wickness of always ejecting her tanent unlawfully, causing them inconvenency by giving them trouble frm locking water to blocking of toilet even when there rent has not expire.
Recently she had a issue wit a pregnant woman which she threaten to beat up cos the lady has choose to mind her business after discovering how dubious her landlady is, she always come up with something to take money from tanent which are all lies, charging high amount of fees that has no prief, all this made the pregnant woman angry and not wanting to talk to any of them.
It was a big trouble between the pregnant woman and the landlady that the landlady have to take the pregnant woman to the police station, after that the lady have to leave the environment for her aunty place to give birth.
The problem continue when she came back with a baby Girl thinking the landlady will come visiting to congratulate her for a new baby, it was not so, the lady continue the trouble, even pour her urine frm upstair came down waitin for her to come out so that they can fight, till now the trouble still continue...

What do u tink of this landlady ?
Call her to woo her 08030859034..
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
the man clearly doesn't know how to suck a good pair of breasts....how can u get suffocated by breasts??....how

And please wat oda word for breasts can u use without nairaland changing to bosoms
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by xamuel17(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
The story shld be called, "her boobs took my breathe away"
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by eusuph99: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=titiann] Orisirisi,lmao!grin grin[/quote
u n dat ur small breast grin[quote author=titiann] Orisirisi,lmao!grin grin[/quote
u n dat ur small breast
Re: Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx by optimusguy: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH TALENT HUNT
Are you an Upcoming Artist desiring to be uplifted, do you want the world to know about you? Then this is your opportunity to showcase your talent in Music in the upcomming Talent show by THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH MUSIC ORGANIZATION please call 09094161359 for more information

(1) (Reply)

How To Register MTN Project Fame / PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt / Lyrics: 2face Idibia – My Rainbow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.