Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Believe It Or Not, A Woman Choked (to Death) Her Boyfriend With Her Br**sts - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Believe It Or Not, A Woman Choked (to Death) Her Boyfriend With Her Br**sts (1976 Views)

SHOCKING Pics:woman Spends $20,000 On Surgery For A 3RD BR€AST To Scare Men Away / PHOTOS: Believe It, This Sexy Woman Was Once A MAN / Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Brèast During Sèx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not, A Woman Choked (to Death) Her Boyfriend With Her Br**sts by rhascovenus(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Believe It Or Not, A Woman Choked (To Death) Her Boyfriend With Her br**sts
brst
Donna Lange, a 51-year-old woman from Everett, Washington, is believed to have suffocated her boyfriend to death with her br**sts on Saturday, Jan. 12. Deputies, called to the Airport Inn trailer park at 12:45 a.m. for a disturbance report, found medics performing CPR on Lange’s 51-year-old alleged boyfriend, who was later pronounced dead at Swedish Hospital.
Witnesses claims they saw Lange throw her boyfriend down in the back of the mobile home. She was later found by witnesses with her chest covering the victim’s face. Police noted the size difference between Lange and her boyfriend – she was 5-feet, 6-inches and 192 pounds, he was 5-feet, 7-inches and 175 pounds.
Other women around the world are known to have allegedly used their br**sts as weapons.
In November, German lawyer Tim Schmidt claimed his girlfriend tried to smother him with her br**sts. Schmidt said she pretended it was a s*x game. I asked her why she wanted to smother me to death with her br**sts and she told me: “Treasure – I wanted your death to be as pleasurable as possible.”.....see-the-full-details.....HERE,http://rhascovenus2010..com/2013/09/believe-it-or-not-woman-choked-to-death.html?spref=fb

http://rhascovenus2010..com

http://rhascovenus2010..com

2 Shares

Re: Believe It Or Not, A Woman Choked (to Death) Her Boyfriend With Her Br**sts by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lwkmd....end time things
Re: Believe It Or Not, A Woman Choked (to Death) Her Boyfriend With Her Br**sts by Dyt(f): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ehn, d thing wey sweet dey kill na

(1) (Reply)

Peace Ambassador Agency Next Project State / Nairaland Trending On Twitter: Is It True That This Is A Solution To Depression? / Daughter Of New Zealand Prime Minister In Bizarre Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.