Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Me And My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Me And My Husband (1388 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Husband by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 30, 2008
Exit
Re: Me And My Husband by HRhotness(f): 12:02am On May 31, 2008
how wld u feel if he said d same about ur family?
Re: Me And My Husband by savanaha: 12:06am On May 31, 2008
so you dislike your husbands family because they are always asking for money, understandable. . . expecting to sever all contacts with them by never seeing them, drastic.
Re: Me And My Husband by amberella: 12:14am On May 31, 2008
are you looking for advice or what?
Re: Me And My Husband by darami(f): 1:18am On May 31, 2008
Please take it easy with your in-laws, they are your family as well.Family are always there to support each other. What if they were your family, will you stop them from coming to your house,just because they were asking for a favor ? Thank God you and your spouse are financially okay and were able to helps people out. Think about your kids future.

@ Hello HR.hotness,pls can l ask u a question? thank you
Re: Me And My Husband by HRhotness(f): 1:20am On May 31, 2008
u may ask
Re: Me And My Husband by Nobody: 1:25am On May 31, 2008
@post
People like you scare us single people jare. . .married life!! sheesh!! lol

anywaz, I'm not sure what we're suppose to telll you, but all I can say is, that is not a happy home. I'm sorry, but all I can say is try to make your husband understand why it's urgent to move a good 500 miles away from your in-laws embarassed
Re: Me And My Husband by darami(f): 1:28am On May 31, 2008
Thank you, please can  l have the contact details of that ikeja's tailor you mentioned somewhere.l really need to sew some ankara. God bless you
Re: Me And My Husband by HRhotness(f): 1:38am On May 31, 2008
I kind of misplaced the address but I'll get it when my cousin calls next week.

if u send me an email, I'll send it to u when i get it. . . . thers someone else also waiting for the address grin
Re: Me And My Husband by darami(f): 1:44am On May 31, 2008
Thank you, l'll email you.
Re: Me And My Husband by bigfather(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2008
naimmy:

I don't want to see any family of my husband because most are dangerous people that ar always after your good living money nd d likes its not that i am bad but we women av a lot of family problem esp that of sisters 2 our husband d

Am sure you would not like it if your daugther in law should say these about your family ? undecided
Re: Me And My Husband by yinkuso08: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2008
Mmmmm,
I know some in-laws could be quiet annoying but how would you feel if your husband said that about your family. It is understandeable for you to say they always come for the money. However for you to say you do not want to see them is going overboard. You will forfeit in the long-run if your husband has a close tie to his family.
Trying to work things out with your hubby and putting them in God's hands should be in your thoughts. It isn't fair for you to have ur husband isolate his family because of you. They were there 1st and remember if his mother never gave birth to him, u wouldn't be married to him. Not that I'm condoning their behavior but for you to say you do not want to see them if jsut not right. In a marriage, there are things that should be left unsaid and this is definately 1 of them.
Re: Me And My Husband by benit(f): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2008
Two reasons you do not want your in-laws to come close,
1) You are not financially productive
2) Outright greed/wickedness
My opinion is you should make yourself a useful wife by thinking of ways to financially empower yourself rather than thinking of ways to have your husband's coins all to yourself. My in-laws prefer coming to me for money because they get it faster than if they ask their brother.
Re: Me And My Husband by bigfather(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2008
benit:

Two reasons you do not want your in-laws to come close,
1) You are not financially productive
2) Outright greed/wickedness
My opinion is you should make yourself a useful wife by thinking of ways to financially empower yourself rather than thinking of ways to have your husband's coins all to yourself. My in-laws prefer coming to me for money because they get it faster than if they ask their brother.

You be correct wife jare !
Re: Me And My Husband by LadyT(f): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2008
How comes you guys can even understand what the hell she is saying

Look love if you inlaws didnt give birth to your husband you wouldnt be able marry him. Why not try getting into their good books instead of making yourself the enermy.
Re: Me And My Husband by bigfather(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2008
LadyT:

How comes you guys can even understand what the hell she is saying

Look love if you inlaws didnt give birth to your husband you wouldnt be able marry him. Why not try getting into their good books instead of making yourself the enermy.

WORD ! Abeg help me tell am !
Re: Me And My Husband by LauraB1: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2008
You are married to your husband and his family. Do you ever think of old age, when your sons will have their own wives and homes, and then their wives will say they don't want you around? cry cry cry, what so ever you sow, same you shall reap. You should be able to love your in-law as longer as you love your husband, though some of them can be annoying, but I have come to understand that some times, is the married wife that usually initiates the problem.  These are people who in one way or the other helped in building your husband, their love, support care, money and all that, so why will you deny them of that now? His sisters and brothers may have in time past forsaken one thing or the other for him, his mum may has given him all her salary despite other people's need, yet they all suffered it and now here comes a woman called wife who was never there from the beginning to state Just me and my husband.
Please try and have a rethink and retrace your steps now that it is day, even if they offended you, try and forgive them and make peace with them, Bible says pursue peace with all men. I encourage you to have a change of mind. It will surely be well and pray for God to give you the grace to assume all responsibility no matter the height and depth of it.

(1) (Reply)

Is Love A Decreasing Process In A Marriage / 20 Years After The Death Of John And Andy Angulu / Singles: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have When You Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.