Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Step By Step Guide To Produce Liquid Soap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Step Guide To Produce Liquid Soap (1106 Views)

How To Produce Liquid Soap / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / Video Of How To Produce Liquid Soap, Bar Soap, Detergent, Pomade, Air Freshener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide To Produce Liquid Soap by phemiay(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Liquid soap use in Nigeria is on the high use presently as many prefer to use it to wash cloth and kitchen utensils because it requires less energy. Liquid soap production in Nigeria is a good business one can venture into with less capital and start making huge money with few months. The process of formulating liquid soap remains as that of the other solid soap only that it exist as liquid. The base of the product is water. The
quantity of water that is required for the production of a given volume of detergent is relatively high. It is necessary to have a good source of water supply when you want to venture into liquid soap production. In this post I will be sharing with you a step by step guide on how to produce liquid wash for home use or for the public. www.josphatinfo.com/2013/08/liquid-soap-production-guide.html

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Offers By Vconnect.com / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? / Which Internet Service In Nigeria Is Best For Trading Forex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.