Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: (3745 Views)

See Weird Way Nigerian Girl Based In UK Found Out Lagos Boyfriend Was Cheating / Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Cayon(f): 1:04am On May 31, 2008
would you call his friend to ask for the truth?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by chika98: 2:12am On May 31, 2008
No, because he will lie to protect his friend. Men have a code of slience amongst themselves
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Rebellious(f): 2:18am On May 31, 2008
Yeah asking his friend is not going to work.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by eldee(m): 2:34am On May 31, 2008
Cayon:

That's the worst decision you can ever make
There's no guy that cheats without boasting about it wiv his pals

IMO, just get to know what you think he likes about that other lady
Try your best to blend into his perfect lady, remember, don't push it
He might not even be cheating

One thing you should have in mind is that the relationship is yours to save
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by amberella: 2:37am On May 31, 2008
Of course not. You will only make a fool of both your boyfriend and yourself.

Do you have good reason to believe that he is cheating?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by merge(f): 3:59am On May 31, 2008
Cayon:

You should try to catch him in the act. Be clever grin

Do it yourself and pretend like you don't know?

Try to act like you trust him a lot so that can make him more careless. Don't make it too obvious though.

When you are around him act like your normal self.

That is the best way.

Don't accused him until you see for yourself?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by 4Him1(m): 4:02am On May 31, 2008
If a guy cheats, the first person he tells is his best friend.
I wont lie to protect my friend, i wont tell you anything either.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Godalone(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2008
This is one of the things friends don't share with their wives.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 31, 2008
There is no need calling his friends or pals.No one will want to be a herald for bad news.

Besides he that his head is used in breaking coconut does not eat from it.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 31, 2008
dabriggs:

Besides he that his head is used in breaking coconut does not eat from it.
LOL! Funny but nice quote.

@post
The best thing to do catch him cheating on you.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by welli(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2008
@ poster,dnt ask any friend of his.just be cleva,catch him red handed.want sm teachin? cheesy
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by HRhotness(f): 3:00pm On May 31, 2008
I wont stress,

I'd ask him straight up and listen to whatever he comes up with.

Then If I'm not satisfied I'd make it clear that d day I catch him cheating will be the last time he'll ever see me, so he has the chance to decide.

If i find out he's cheating, I'll just walk away  lipsrsealed
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by savanaha: 3:04pm On May 31, 2008
If you suspect your boyfriend is cheating then he is mostl likely cheating so just end it and let peace come into your life.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by edii: 3:54pm On May 31, 2008
cheat too cheesy
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Fancier(f): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2008
Merge i support you.
In my own case that is exactly what i did and i caught the both of them on his bed on a rainny day. though it was though for me, I sat down with them pretended to be a friend and you know what happen guilty concience can never go scout free. I later ran home crying all my tears out. And he came to my door step by 4:30am pleading for forgiveness
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2008

call his friend and be ready to hear the biggest lie of d century wink
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by onyinye2(f): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2008
if my boyfriend was cheating then i would go james bond on him. i would follow him and catch him in the act. but i wont let him see me when i catch him. but when he comes home from a night of parading well lets just say he wouldnt be able to be with any other girl.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Uche2nna(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2008
jennykadry:

call his friend and be ready to hear the biggest lie of d century wink

U are rite on that. grin

onyinye2:

if my boyfriend was cheating then i would go james bond on him. i would follow him and catch him in the act. but i wont let him see me when i catch him. but when he comes home from a night of parading well lets just say he wouldnt be able to be with any other girl.

LMAO
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by onyinye2(f): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2008
it is true uchenna. a boy cant go playing with my heart. you break it, you buy it.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by ima1(f): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2008
if you suspect your guy is cheating, he prolly is. i will try to catch him in the act to be 100% sure n make him pay (you don't wanna know what i will do, but he will live to regret it for the rest of his life) n move on.

if my hubby cheats then we r done, there is no working it out afterall thats one ground for divorce based on the bible.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Antidote1(f): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2008
@topic
Why call his friends? Bird of a feather, flock together. Get to the source, Ask him if he's cheating. If he says no then believe him. If on the other hand he is, let him be. With time he will use his own "rope" to "hang" himself, Nothings stays in the dark forever. One day the truth MUST comes out. Trust me!
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Uche2nna(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

@topic
Why call his friends? Bird of a feather, flock together. Get to the source, Ask him if he's cheating. If he says no then believe him. If on the other hand he is, let him be. With time he will use his own "rope" to "hang" himself, Nothings stays in the dark forever. One day the truth MUST comes out. Trust me!

Did U expect him to say yes? shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Antidote1(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

Did You expect him to say yes? shocked shocked shocked

Uche these are the times when I know the devil wants me to turn back to Neelsel/Islander days,

NO olodo, I never implied such, That's why I continued on by saying, If he wasnt telling the truth, then it would catch up to him, seen?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Uche2nna(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

Uche these are the times when I know the devil wants me to turn back to Neelsel/Islander days,

NO olodo, I never implied such, That's why I continued on by saying, If he wasnt telling the truth, then it would catch up to him, seen?

LMAO

U are really picking up in ur Naija slangs
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Antidote1(f): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

LMAO

You are really picking up in your Naija slangs

tongue tongue :PSo wait, didn't you know am Igbo? grin grin
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by sistawoman: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2008
confronting his friend or him for that matter is the wrong thing to do. Just sit back enjoy the relationship and know that everything done in the dark will come to the light. I cant tell you how many things just come to me and lay themselves in my lap. All truth is reveled in due time.

I would in casual conversation just remind him that if he was to ever cheat that yall would be over (if of course that is your will)
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Antidote1(f): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2008
sistawoman:

confronting his friend or him for that matter is the wrong thing to do. Just sit back enjoy the relationship and know that everything done in the dark will come to the light. I can't tell you how many things just come to me and lay themselves in my lap. [b]All truth is reveled in due time.[/b]I would in casual conversation just remind him that if he was to ever cheat that yall would be over (if of course that is your will)

Exactly my sentiments, I have been preaching that for 15mins, But Uche didnt hear me o cheesy
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Uche2nna(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

Exactly my sentiments, I have been preaching that for 15mins, But Uche didnt hear me o cheesy

I heard You loud and clear.

I am just wondering why You would confront him knowing damn well he is going to deny  undecided

And prolly start covering his tracks grin
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2008
Do you have any evidence he is cheating? If you have evidence he's cheating, why do you need a confession from anyone? Just walk away.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Antidote1(f): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

I heard You loud and clear.

I am just wondering why You would confront him knowing damn well he is going to deny  undecided

C'mon, would you like your girlfriend to assume things about you, or asking? I mean, asking is your way of giving him the avenue to clear up any loose ends. Now remember the topid didn't say " If my boyfriend is cheating  It says " If you suspect Now that's the difference. SO asking is the only choice you have, since you have NO tangible proof, YET cheesy
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Uche2nna(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

C'mon, would you like your girlfriend to assume things about you, or asking? I mean, asking is your way of giving him the avenue to clear up any loose ends. Now remember the topid didn't say " If my boyfriend is cheating It says " If you suspect Now that's the difference. SO asking is the only choice you have, since you have NO tangible proof, YET cheesy

Yeah, thats right. But it is still a catch 22 situation. Once he knows of ur suscipicions , he covers up his tracks. I would tongue

And by the way, it is said if a girl starts suspecting his man of cheating, chances are he is. Men most times are not that crafty. But women? Now thats a different story.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by sistawoman: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

I am just wondering why You would confront him knowing damn well he is going to deny  undecided

Yes I agree confronting is the wrong thing to do until you have the evidence.

let me tell you how i caught someone cheating once.

We always had this thing where we would go thru each others phones, to look at pictures or get numbers for people he or I wanted to call.  This particular day as i was going thru the text messages in the in box i hit the wrong key and went to the sent box.  There in the sent box were three outgoing messages to someone i had never heard of before:
1.  I miss you
2. dam your sexy
3. I cant wait

when i checked the in box to find the corresponding in coming text there were none.  He deleted all of them except for everything before and after the time of the outgoing ones.  he was hiding something and it was not a good something.  When i asked him who "Renee" was he quickly said "a friend from Massachusetts" and ran down into the basement.
Long story short his ass was caught and out in the street.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars, Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji Fight Over Lover - Why ? / Sure Ways To Get Soft Pink Lips In Just Four Days With This Simple Tips / A Or B Which Of These Girls Do U Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.