Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (84632 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
sedo had reopened my account by mailing them thru customer support. I got anoda mail frm them to send my id nd utility bill, but i used my brother email to send msg that i have problem wt login and i will like to knw what happened to my account, i included my username nd email.

(no need for open new account).
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
2s£xy:
Okay... I was waiting. Domainlore is not free. It cost £5.

Domainlore is free for now and ending tomorrow according to their staff reply to me
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Okies
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Domainlore is free for now and ending tomorrow according to their staff reply to me
Re: Domain Name Business by nklove1: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
oladayo042: ^^^
Nameservers already changed. I'll advise that nk-love choose between Domainlore and Bido with her fitnessline. If both marketplace should send the domain to auction, that may lead to violation of TOS. What happens when the same domain have bids on both sites?

£200 BIN price would be okay for me. Thanks.

But my fitnessline is not at auction yet with bido, its waiting for bids at bido to enable it go to bido auction
Re: Domain Name Business by nklove1: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Jamji: @oladayo042 and nk-love

Please quickly change your nameservers to:

ns1.domainlore.co.uk
ns2.domainlore.co.uk

When done notify me asap so i set the auction running. Starting bid is £50.

also suggest a BIN price if necessary or we could just go with the auction.
I have changed my name server, Let BIN price be 200 or 300 pounds.
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
nk-love:

I have changed my name server, Let BIN price be 200 or 300 pounds.
Thanks

Does changing namesevers necessary for selling domain? or compulsory for Parking?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
It's needed for the auction at domainlore.co.uk

enjoy the free listing while it last.

P.S: nk-love, take advantage of those names I gave. I never too advantage of the free offer.

dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Does changing namesevers necessary for selling domain? or compulsory for Parking?

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
nk-love:

But my fitnessline is not at auction yet with bido, its waiting for bids at bido to enable it go to bido auction
What happens when it gathers enough vote and goes to auction. Two auctions for the same name just doesn't sound right. Worst case: somebody wins the auction at Domainlore while another person wins the auction at Bido. Who then get the domain?

My advice
Delete it from Bido while you can.
Re: Domain Name Business by webpower84: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello everyone. Successfully sold a domain name @ afternic.com @ $550 . Registration is free but they remove commission when they sell a domain name with you

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by webpower84: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello everyone. Successfully sold a domain name @ afternic.com @ $550 . Registration is free but they remove commission when they sell a domain name for you
Re: Domain Name Business by webpower84: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Another auction site is www.above.com their parking system is great also
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
webpower84: Hello everyone. Successfully sold a domain name @ afternic.com @ $550 . Registration is free but they remove commission when they sell a domain name for you
pls how did you register, since they dont accept Nigerians
Re: Domain Name Business by webpower84: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
mikelreal: pls how did you register, since they dont accept Nigerians
I don't believe they don't accept nigerians. Register normal with your private email address, not free ones from yahoo or gmail. After that, an activation email will be sent to you, activate it, and list your domains for sale and parking. Then u will need to download a tax form, download and print it out, fill it, scan it and send it back to them
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
webpower84: I don't believe they don't accept nigerians. Register normal with your private email address, not free ones from yahoo or gmail. After that, an activation email will be sent to you, activate it, and list your domains for sale and parking. Then u will need to download a tax form, download and print it out, fill it, scan it and send it back to them
ok, will try using my domain email addy.
Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
@teeboy, hope u pointed ur domains to the right server, cos they re still not verified.
Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
mikelreal: @teeboy, hope u pointed ur domains to the right server, cos they re still not verified.
Am gÉtting error message on mobile lipsrsealed ''An unexpected error has been detected'' I will do it 2moro with PC. Am not in town @d moment, should I give you my password so that you can help me set it this night?
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
teeboy4x:
Am gÉtting error message on mobile lipsrsealed ''An unexpected error has been detected'' I will do it 2moro with PC. Am not in town @d moment, should I give you my password so that you can help me set it this night?
Thanks
Na wa o, n u didnt tell me, til 2moro den.
Re: Domain Name Business by malachi2uk(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
mikelreal: Na wa o, n u didnt tell me, til 2moro den.
Sorry sir, can u also help me list 1 domain
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
What do u guys think about this wohwoh site i just built? Selling the domain

FlyReserve.com

HorseRent.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: What do u guys think about this wohwoh site i just built? Selling the domain

FlyReserve.com

HorseRent.com
they re both very very good, even though some of the "about us" na lie grin
Atleast you ve free email accounts with em'.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
malachi2uk:
Sorry sir, can u also help me list 1 domain
End time Request grin tongue
Send a pm.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
mikelreal:
they re both very very good, even though some of the "about us" na lie grin
Atleast you ve free email accounts with em'.

Yes now, sweet mouth thing grin
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
PLEASE READ

If you're not making money with your domain right now, you're throwing away money that rightfully belongs to you!. Maybe you just don't have the time, or the know-how to profit from your domain name...

Do you know that there are people who would pay good money to get their hands on a domain name just like yours?

You buy a domain cheap, then you sell it high. If you don't sell it, you can still make money from it! And you can do this over and over with all your domains adding to your income!

Whether you have already experienced some success with selling domain names or just struggling to get the basics right, what you need to understand is that even obscure domain names can be groomed to their fullest potential and receive interest from genuine buyers, even multiple investors at once to start a desperate bidding war! The domain investors are ready & waiting for you!

You don't have to worry if you don't know much about domain names because your experience doesn’t matter. Even if you don't have the skills that you think those big-time domain professionals possess, no worries. We will teach you in this Nairaland’s Domain Name Business forum topic. If you don't have much time to devote to the business, that's fine.

Businesses in the below industries are seriously seeking new domain names now
[size=15pt]
• Telecommunications
• Finance / Banking / Insurance
• Automotive
• Internet & New media / Information Technology
• Travel
• Cannabis
• Wines
• Business Services / Manufacturing / Wholesale / Retail
• Consumer Electronics
• Healthcare /Medical
• Real Estate
• Education
[/size]
If you have relevant and quality domain names in these categories, you can submit them today.

Contact me, I will forward you 30 Free places where you can submit your domains for sale.

I have previously posted a link to the 30 Free Places here before, but I was banned subsequently. Add me on YahooMessenger with: dotcom_na_me_na_me , and i will give you the link to it, 100% FREE, i no dey sell anything for you grin , so don't think i'm one of them selling e-book abi wetin them dey call am sef grin

Although i have Domain E-book titled ''How I Sold A Stupid Domain For $4400", but i am not selling it O! If you need one, add me on YahooMessenger i will forward it to you. If i ask for a penny from you for this Domain E-book, please come back here and expose me like a monkey yansh O! grin

This information is free of charge as I also gather and edited them so we can all benefit from it.

At the same time, a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Not what an appraisal says it is worth. So stop wasting your time on appraisal sites every time grin

There are some great domain names that expire everyday. See if you can find a “gem”.

Do your research. There's plenty of information online.

Learn how to negotiate. Size up the other party.

Don't be desperate. Don't get greedy.

A domain you think is great may not be worth much. On the other hand, a domain you thought is junk may be the one that will surprise you one of these days!

Wishing you every success in your domaining!

Goodluck and God bless you all.
Re: Domain Name Business by samee72(f): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello house, hope you are all doing fine? Pls Mikel can you help me sign up on fiihosting.com? i tried to register with them but they keep telling me my ip is blocked from registration i should disable proxy or use another computer or get someone to help me register, i've disable my proxy setting but still can't sign up there, thanks in advance
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Goto Elliot's blog now. He is allowing people to post their domains for sale with BIN and email ID to contact you via the comment post.

You never can tell who may be inteterested.

I have just listed superforex there.

Goodluck.

grin
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
2s£xy:
Goto Elliot's blog now. He is allowing people to post their domains for sale with BIN and email ID to contact you via the comment post.

Goodluck.

grin

I hope he allow domains in bulk?

I don go there now i no see am oo, whats the topic, or can u post the link here?

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
2s£xy:

Goodluck.

grin

http://www.elliotsblog.com/weekly-domain-brokerage-listings-911
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
all the domains dere ve 1~3 dislikes grin.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
samee72: Hello house, hope you are all doing fine? Pls Mikel can you help me sign up on fiihosting.com? i tried to register with them but they keep telling me my ip is blocked from registration i should disable proxy or use another computer or get someone to help me register, i've disable my proxy setting but still can't sign up there, thanks in advance
you need to use a VPN
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

How many domain he allow?
He said just One.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (106) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.