Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Domain Name Business - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (84643 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Lwkmd...
oladayo042: What happens if the auction ends with no bid? £5 gone down the drain. If I'll pay or let you pay £5 for an auction, I better be sure the name will sell. Don't list it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2013
mikelreal: Na wa o, n u didnt tell me, til 2moro den.

DONE SIRE
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2013
jerrymania:

i see you have found a way round it wink
and in btw, domainers dey vex oh or they just hate each others progress, see dislikes on even good names grin

Don't mind Elliot, he don sent me an apology because na him do mistake by deleting my domain like 4 different times grin

Me sef dey worried sey wetin i do this man now.., not knowing sey he assumed me for someone else grin

From ELLIOT:

Elliot J. Silver
01:02 (9 hours ago)

to me
My apologies. Someone else posted a name with the name, and I assumed it was you.

I will delete my comments and allow you to post one name for sale.

--
Elliot J. Silver
Top Notch Domains, LLC
ElliotsBlog.com & TopNotchDomains.com
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2013
PLEASE READ

If you're not making money with your domain right now, you're throwing away money that rightfully belongs to you!. Maybe you just don't have the time, or the know-how to profit from your domain name...

Do you know that there are people who would pay good money to get their hands on a domain name just like yours?

You buy a domain cheap, then you sell it high. If you don't sell it, you can still make money from it! And you can do this over and over with all your domains adding to your income!

Whether you have already experienced some success with selling domain names or just struggling to get the basics right, what you need to understand is that even obscure domain names can be groomed to their fullest potential and receive interest from genuine buyers, even multiple investors at once to start a desperate bidding war! The domain investors are ready & waiting for you!

You don't have to worry if you don't know much about domain names because your experience doesn’t matter. Even if you don't have the skills that you think those big-time domain professionals possess, no worries. We will teach you in this Nairaland’s Domain Name Business forum topic. If you don't have much time to devote to the business, that's fine.

Businesses in the below industries are seriously seeking new domain names now
[size=15pt]
• Telecommunications
• Finance / Banking / Insurance
• Automotive
• Internet & New media / Information Technology
• Travel
• Cannabis
• Wines
• Business Services / Manufacturing / Wholesale / Retail
• Consumer Electronics
• Healthcare /Medical
• Real Estate
• Education
[/size]
If you have relevant and quality domain names in these categories, you can submit them today.

Contact me, I will forward you 30 Free places where you can submit your domains for sale.

I have previously posted a link to the 30 Free Places here before, but I was banned subsequently. Add me on YahooMessenger with: dotcom_na_me_na_me , and i will give you the link to it, 100% FREE, i no dey sell anything for you grin , so don't think i'm one of them selling e-book abi wetin them dey call am sef grin

Although i have Domain E-book titled ''How I Sold A Stupid Domain For $4400", but i am not selling it O! If you need one, add me on YahooMessenger i will forward it to you. If i ask for a penny from you for this Domain E-book, please come back here and expose me like a monkey yansh O! grin

This information is free of charge as I also gather and edited them so we can all benefit from it.

At the same time, a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Not what an appraisal says it is worth. So stop wasting your time on appraisal sites every time grin

There are some great domain names that expire everyday. See if you can find a “gem”.

Do your research. There's plenty of information online.

Learn how to negotiate. Size up the other party.

Don't be desperate. Don't get greedy.

A domain you think is great may not be worth much. On the other hand, a domain you thought is junk may be the one that will surprise you one of these days!

Wishing you every success in your domaining!.

Goodluck and God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by ernersinfobank(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=dotcom_na_me_na_me]PLEASE READ

I have previously posted a link to the 30 Free Places here before, but I was banned subsequently. Add me on YahooMessenger with: dotcom_na_me_na_me , and i will give you the link to it, 100% FREE, i no dey sell anything for you grin , so don't think i'm one of them selling e-book abi wetin them dey call am sef grin

I don add you to my ymassenger buddy
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=ernersinfobank][/quote]

Ok, i don't know ur name. Send me message so i will know its u.
Re: Domain Name Business by nklove1: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jamji:

Boss, howdy? do you know domainlore asked for payment? why are they ending the promo just a day to go?
have you been able to list yours?

@nk-love, oladayo042
i'm being asked to pay 5 pounds to list each. If you still want me to list it, i can pay for it in the coming days but please pm me.

Pls don't list it again. Am the verge of selling that particular domain. Will conclude arrangement with the buyer tomorrow. So don't list it again. Thanks. For ur understanding
Re: Domain Name Business by mobiss(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hmmm! Sign of relief,av been reading frm page 1 to d present stage and av absorbed so much more knowledge on this domain biz, thou av gone tru d first domain thread b4 coming accross this one. But,my concern is dt upon all generic,keyword & premium names been registered by NLers,i av nt seen any domain sales testimony. Why? Is it dt hard to come by buyers? Anyway best of luck to every prospective sellers. Will be joining d league of domain buyers soonest. Hoping to av d first sales record. Lol! As i av some names to register and sell in d future. Thanks

Kudos to 2sexy,dot na me com,jamji,oladoye,mikereal and all other contributors & newbies.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Not erryone is comfy wit announcing thier sales: me included.
mobiss: Hmmm! Sign of relief,av been reading frm page 1 to d present stage and av absorbed so much more knowledge on this domain biz, thou av gone tru d first domain thread b4 coming accross this one. But,my concern is dt upon all generic,keyword & premium names been registered by NLers,i av nt seen any domain sales testimony. Why? Is it dt hard to come by buyers? Anyway best of luck to every prospective sellers. Will be joining d league of domain buyers soonest. Hoping to av d first sales record. Lol! As i av some names to register and sell in d future. Thanks

Kudos to 2sexy,dot na me com,jamji,oladoye,mikereal and all other contributors & newbies.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
mikelreal: Not erryone is comfy wit announcing thier sales: me included.

Korekt

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by xsay(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
@dotcom Tips on ur site: include the registration link on the login page. grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hello, if you got 'dislikes' for domains which was posted at elliot's blog yesterday, I wish to inform you that it's not that your domains are worthless but possibly due to infavorable prices to potential buyers.

Though Iytech said I shouldn't act cheap little did he know I was testing since it's my first time of placing a domain there. I had little knowledge of the dynamics of such marketplace. Also consider the fact that my domain is good. It made me wonder why I would get 8 dislikes for a domain that once had x,x x x pounds offer.

After much price reduction it became obvious that my suspicions were right.

The domain that had 8 dislikes now has 2 likes when I reduced the price. But that's not gonna happen with Marijuanize. Nope. I wont reduce the price.

So, hopefully, those who got some likes for their domains PROBABLY expect some sales or contacts from potential buyers soon. I believe they are taking their time.

Goodluck to us all.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
xsay: @dotcom Tips on ur site: include the registration link on the login page. grin

It's there already but in a different category, but i've shifted it to the front page now.

There is a Domain Name MarketPlace section there.

Thank you!
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
oladayo042: What happens if the auction ends with no bid? £5 gone down the drain. If I'll pay or let you pay £5 for an auction, I better be sure the name will sell. Don't list it. Thanks

The 5 pounds is like an insurance, when your domain sells they refund it back, if not its available to relist it. no problem coz i wanted to pay for it. Deleted it.

nk-love:

Pls don't list it again. Am the verge of selling that particular domain. Will conclude arrangement with the buyer tomorrow. So don't list it again. Thanks. For ur understanding

Ok i've deleted it. hope the 'buyer' is not a speculator. goodluck

2s£xy:
Lwkmd...

dont you know how domainlore works? so na which kind laugh wan kill you die?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
teeboy4x:

DONE SIRE
Verified and Live
vaportrust got 2views
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Elliot's blog got me 7likes for my domain, na likes be d $$$?
Updated(got ur mail @ 2s)

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
goodjoe's post hidden?? must be a mistake
Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
mikelreal:
Verified and Live
vaportrust got 2views

That's kul, thanks very much
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Now 8likes. Yours is the highest likes so far and no dislikes.

The best so far. But what about the buyers na ? Shuo!
mikelreal: Elliot's blog got me 7likes for my domain, na likes be d $$$?
Updated(got ur mail @ 2s)
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
He probably got a ban for it too.

Goodjoe, send me an email.
mikelreal: goodjoe's post hidden?? must be a mistake
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
2s£xy:
Now 8likes. Yours is the highest likes so far and no dislikes.

The best so far. But what about the buyers na ? Shuo!
lol make I go check
Re: Domain Name Business by dybaba(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nice one bro......I have add u on YM.

dotcom_na_me_na_me: PLEASE READ

If you're not making money with your domain right now, you're throwing away money that rightfully belongs to you!. Maybe you just don't have the time, or the know-how to profit from your domain name...

Do you know that there are people who would pay good money to get their hands on a domain name just like yours?

You buy a domain cheap, then you sell it high. If you don't sell it, you can still make money from it! And you can do this over and over with all your domains adding to your income!

Whether you have already experienced some success with selling domain names or just struggling to get the basics right, what you need to understand is that even obscure domain names can be groomed to their fullest potential and receive interest from genuine buyers, even multiple investors at once to start a desperate bidding war! The domain investors are ready & waiting for you!

You don't have to worry if you don't know much about domain names because your experience doesn’t matter. Even if you don't have the skills that you think those big-time domain professionals possess, no worries. We will teach you in this Nairaland’s Domain Name Business forum topic. If you don't have much time to devote to the business, that's fine.

Businesses in the below industries are seriously seeking new domain names now
[size=15pt]
• Telecommunications
• Finance / Banking / Insurance
• Automotive
• Internet & New media / Information Technology
• Travel
• Cannabis
• Wines
• Business Services / Manufacturing / Wholesale / Retail
• Consumer Electronics
• Healthcare /Medical
• Real Estate
• Education
[/size]
If you have relevant and quality domain names in these categories, you can submit them today.

Contact me, I will forward you 30 Free places where you can submit your domains for sale.

Although i have Domain E-book titled ''How I Sold A Stupid Domain For $4400", but i am not selling it O! If you need one, add me on YahooMessenger i will forward it to you. If i ask for a penny from you for this Domain E-book, please come back here and expose me like a monkey yansh O! grin

This information is free of charge as I also gather and edited them so we can all benefit from it.

At the same time, a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Not what an appraisal says it is worth. So stop wasting your time on appraisal sites every time grin

There are some great domain names that expire everyday. See if you can find a “gem”.

Do your research. There's plenty of information online.

Learn how to negotiate. Size up the other party.

Don't be desperate. Don't get greedy.

A domain you think is great may not be worth much. On the other hand, a domain you thought is junk may be the one that will surprise you one of these days!

Wishing you every success in your domaining!.

Goodluck and God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business by dybaba(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
2sexy I hala u bro
2s£xy:
He probably got a ban for it too.

Goodjoe, send me an email.
Re: Domain Name Business by wisyno(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Good morning my fellow domainers. I got my cloudincomes.com put up for auction at bido. Bido advised that I promote it's auction as much as possible to maximize the sales. I have been trying to register at Namepros but always getting error message after filling the reg. form. I need the help of 2sexy, jamji, Dotcom, Mikelreal, Shawnmayor, Oladayo and anyone with account in namepros to please help me promote it there. I would very appreciate that.

The auction starts at about 7pm today.

Thanks for the support.
Re: Domain Name Business by mintyx(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2013
pls i want to know whether godaddy doesnt accept GTb mastercard? I used it to register a domain yesterday and it was true but today the domain is available and in my cart! Im kinda confused
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2013
mintyx: pls i want to know whether godaddy doesnt accept GTb mastercard? I used it to register a domain yesterday and it was true but today the domain is available and in my cart! Im kinda confused
lol, r u sure you regd d domain? how much was dducted frm ur account? any e~payment receipt?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2013
wisyno: The auction starts at about 7pm today.

Thanks for the support.
Namepros is d last resort for sellin domans except u wantu sell it for <$100...if its on sedo/gdaddy then its ok.
you shudnt be havn issues regn wit Np, change ur browser n try again.
your auction starts 7pm 2day?wow when did u submit?
Re: Domain Name Business by mobiss(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2013
hi, fellow NL domainers kindly wish me well in ds domain biz,as av jst procured a laptop & a modem for my biz. Nw my acct is red,even thou i knw b4 ds year runs out will mk sales and bounce back into blue acct record IJN. Can't reg those domain names i av at hand,since av used my last penny 4 d procurement of my business gadget,but,praying that nobody reg them b4 i get cash. Anyway will be updating d house abt my development & challenges in the game.

Lest i forget,who can i trust and show some of those names to evaluate 4me,wtout registering it behind me oo. lol

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2013
Good morning to you all. How is business? Hope is moving fine? I pray that this coming week we shall record bountiful sales in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Snr.co
2000 usd
Sedo
Lio.co
2000 usd
Sedo
Xco.co
3250 usd
Sedo
Meo.co
3000 usd
Sedo
Pop.com.co
1280 usd
Sedo
Ozi.co
1300 usd
Sedo
ilo.co
1500 us
Sedo
Arapps.co
750 usd
Sedo
Bola.co
Sedo
Tbh.co
1500 usd
Sedo
Pay.co
46000 usd
Sedo
LNK.co
20200 usd

Lord pls let the ryt buyer see my kuv.co ooo
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2013
mobiss: Lest i forget,who can i trust and show some of those names to evaluate 4me,wtout registering it behind me oo. lol

Thanks!
I pray you get a good ROI soon,
values you get from appraisals dont really matter, buh you can use valuate.com or estibot.com
Buh dont post it here eh, b4 what happnd in 1979 happens again. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (106) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.