Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (84630 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by mintyx(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2013
mikelreal: lol, r u sure you regd d domain? how much was dducted frm ur account? any e~payment receipt?

yeah i did register that domain. i got an E-reciept after registration and it was there inside my panel yesterday. I was just not not happy when i logged in today into my goddady app in my phone, i went to my domain section and it was empty. I searched the domain and it was available and inside my Cart!. Still confused
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2013
mobiss: hi, fellow NL domainers kindly wish me well in ds domain biz,as av jst procured a laptop & a modem for my biz. Nw my acct is red,even thou i knw b4 ds year runs out will mk sales and bounce back into blue acct record IJN. Can't reg those domain names i av at hand,since av used my last penny 4 d procurement of my business gadget,but,praying that nobody reg them b4 i get cash. Anyway will be updating d house abt my development & challenges in the game.

Lest i forget,who can i trust and show some of those names to evaluate 4me,wtout registering it behind me oo. lol

Thanks!

A domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Not what an appraisal says it is worth. So stop wasting your time on appraisal sites every time

Don't be desperate. Don't get greedy.

A domain you think is great may not be worth much. On the other hand, a domain you thought is junk may be the one that will surprise you one of these days!

Wishing you every success in your domaining!.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2013
mintyx:

yeah i did register that domain. i got an E-reciept after registration and it was there inside my panel yesterday. I was just not not happy when i logged in today into my goddady app in my phone, i went to my domain section and it was empty. I searched the domain and it was available. Still confused

Domain will not appear in your domain section instantly. It may take some minutes or hours at times.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2013
mintyx:

yeah i did register that domain. i got an E-reciept after registration and it was there inside my panel yesterday. I was just not not happy when i logged in today into my goddady app in my phone, i went to my domain section and it was empty. I searched the domain and it was available and inside my Cart!. Still confused
Bros check it from the full website, the mobile version is not good.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2013
mikelreal: Snr.co
2000 usd
Sedo
Lio.co
2000 usd
Sedo
Xco.co
3250 usd
Sedo
Meo.co
3000 usd
Sedo
Pop.com.co
1280 usd
Sedo
Ozi.co
1300 usd
Sedo
ilo.co
1500 us
Sedo
Arapps.co
750 usd
Sedo
Bola.co
Sedo
Tbh.co
1500 usd
Sedo
Pay.co
46000 usd
Sedo
LNK.co
20200 usd

Lord pls let the ryt buyer see my kuv.co ooo

Don't worry, i feel you bro.. grin

Lets do biz on that kuv O!

Me self i can't wait for my CamShow.co, the CamShow.com sold for $52,000

Lord, let the right buyer see us O! grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Domain will not appear in your domain section instantly. It may take some minutes or hours at times.
Goodmorning Sir, I got ur yim pm, I ve replied.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2013
mikelreal:
Goodmorning Sir, I got ur yim pm, I ve replied.

I'm reading it right now
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2013
anybdy intrested in regn just two LLL.co I just found shoud pm me, doe am thinkn of takin 1
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2013
Approach the .com owner and sell to him/her. Create a unique USP and then watch if they will bite.

Sometimes you have to think outside the box.
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Don't worry, i feel you bro.. grin

Lets do biz on that kuv O!

Me self i can't wait for my CamShow.co, the CamShow.com sold for $52,000

Lord, let the right buyer see us O! grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2013
Keep it for me o. I have my eyes on it.
mikelreal: anybdy intrested in regn just two LLL.co I just found shoud pm me, doe am thinkn of takin 1

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2013
mikelreal: I pray you get a good ROI soon,
values you get from appraisals dont really matter, buh you can use valuate.com or estibot.com
Buh dont post it here eh, b4 what happnd in 1979 happens again. grin

check your mail pls
Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2013
mikelreal: anybdy intrested in regn just two LLL.co I just found shoud pm me, doe am thinkn of takin 1

let me know if you find another one
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2013
For the Domain E-book and Free 30 Places to list your domain for sale, follow the below direction.

Please visit [size=14pt]thereturnofamebo.com [/size] and register there, but it is not compulsory you register there! .

After you register, go to the Domain Name Market Place section, you will see the link to download the E-book, and also the link to the Free 30 Places to List Your Domain For Free.

Pls come back to Nairaland here and confirm to us whether you get it or not.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2013
teeboy4x:

check your mail pls
I ve replied.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2013
2s£xy:
Approach the .com owner and sell to him/her. Create a unique USP and then watch if they will bite.

Sometimes you have to think outside the box.

I've searched for the .com owner tire, i no see am oo grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2013
No more Pm's already taken
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2013
mintyx:
Maybe you used a coupon that is not applicable to your region. Remember that "GoDaddy reserves the right to cancel any order if coupons are used inappropriately". Enter the coupon you used again and check the 'offer limitation' tab.

Though I don't know how the mobile app works, every domain you buy should be in your account immediately.
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2013
2000 usd
Sedo
Lio.co
2000 usd
Sedo
Xco.co
3250 usd
Sedo
Meo.co
3000 usd
Sedo
Pop.com.co
1280 usd
Sedo
Ozi.co
1300 usd
Sedo
ilo.co
1500 us
Sedo
Arapps.co
750 usd
Sedo
Bola.co
Sedo
Tbh.co
1500 usd
Sedo
Pay.co
46000 usd
Sedo
LNK.co
20200 usd

was it listed at sedo? I meant your kuv.co
Re: Domain Name Business by mintyx(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2013
mikelreal:
Bros check it from the full website, the mobile version is not good.

I registered with my laptop.

dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Actually it was there after i registered. But i checked my account balance this morning and discovered that it was only the domain i bought at Namecheap that was billed from my GTB account and didnt see any record of any transaction with Godaddy. Pls i want ask, has anyone bought domain name from godaddy with Gtb naira mastercard and it was succesful? or should i use my Payonner instead?

oladayo042: Maybe you used a coupon that is not applicable to your region. Remember that "GoDaddy reserves the right to cancel any order if coupons are used inappropriately". Enter the coupon you used again and check the 'offer limitation' tab.

Though I don't know how the mobile app works, every domain you buy should be in your account immediately.

thanks so much. This could be the probable reason cos everything went fine on purchase.
Re: Domain Name Business by mintyx(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2013
oladayo042: Maybe you used a coupon that is not applicable to your region. Remember that "GoDaddy reserves the right to cancel any order if coupons are used inappropriately". Enter the coupon you used again and check the 'offer limitation' tab.

thanks so much. This could be the probable reason cos everything went fine on purchase.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
I need help oh. I can't register a domain via mobile. Someone should please come to my aid. I will make quick payment if you have an account with: Firstbank, ecobank, skybank, wema bank or keystone bank. These are the banks available to me here.

Kindly drop ur email here and I will reply asap
Re: Domain Name Business by nklove1: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
2000 usd
Sedo
Lio.co
2000 usd
Sedo
Xco.co
3250 usd
Sedo
Meo.co
3000 usd
Sedo
Pop.com.co
1280 usd
Sedo
Ozi.co
1300 usd
Sedo
ilo.co
1500 us
Sedo
Arapps.co
750 usd
Sedo
Bola.co
Sedo
Tbh.co
1500 usd
Sedo
Pay.co
46000 usd
Sedo
LNK.co
20200 usd

Even my sij.co and jih.co
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
2s£xy:
I need help oh. I can't register a domain via mobile. Someone should please come to my aid. I will make quick payment if you have an account with: Firstbank, ecobank, skybank, wema bank or keystone bank. These are the banks available to me here.

I have only PayPal, am not in ur area i would av luv to help
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
nk-love:

Even my sij.co and jih.co

can we do biz with this ur sij and jih? Commission thing grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
What do u guys think about my CamShow.co ? I just develop am small to attract buyer, though am selling the domain, so site is just an attraction..
Re: Domain Name Business by mobiss(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
can i make use of another visa ATM card for buying domains in my godaddy account? i.e ATM with another person's name,let say my brother now.

Also, does it really matter when i make use of my old UBA acct wt my old house address to buy domain,while i register my godaddy acct wt a new home address?
Moreover anybody using UBA Africard,should pls tell me hw much UBA charge 4 Africard and hw long it takes 2 collect it, either ' personal or non-personal'? Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by ernersinfobank(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Last time I posted here, the Ghost Mod-e hide the post. Today I want to share these again with you. How you c these domain name:

1- Carefools.com- for charity org, etc
2- TrimPotbelly.com- for fitness
3- Webcroscope.com- for web search

Last time I wanted to alert d house that I got offer for my blog from Flippa but I turned it down.
Re: Domain Name Business by samee72(f): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
yes i do use my GTb mastercard on godaddy and i never had any problem

mintyx:

I registered with my laptop.

Actually it was there after i registered. But i checked my account balance this morning and discovered that it was only the domain i bought at Namecheap that was billed from my GTB account and didnt see any record of any transaction with Godaddy. Pls i want ask, has anyone bought domain name from godaddy with Gtb naira mastercard and it was succesful? or should i use my Payonner instead?

Re: Domain Name Business by ernersinfobank(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
2s£xy:

I can help @2sexy but non of the listed banks are with me. Only UBA n GTBank. If you wish you can email me.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
U listed it for sale on flippa? What was d offer?
Webcroscope is cool
ernersinfobank: Last time I posted here, the Ghost Mod-e hide the post. Today I want to share these again with you. How you c these domain name:

1- Carefools.com- for charity org, etc
2- TrimPotbelly.com- for fitness
3- Webcroscope.com- for web search

Last time I wanted to alert d house that I got offer for my blog from Flippa but I turned it down.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
For the Domain E-book and Free 30 Places to list your domain, follow the below direction.

They're 100% Free!

Please visit [size=14pt]thereturnofamebo.com [/size] and register there, but it is not compulsory you register there!..

After you register, go to the Domain Name Market Place section, you will see the link to download the E-book, and also the link to the Free 30 Places to List Your Domain For Free.

Pls come back to Nairaland here and confirm to us whether you get it or not.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks bro. Ah, I suffer ooh. sad I can't wait to get out of here.

I tried phone, e no work. I go wan stupid cafe like that and the thing be like snail pace.

I haven't use cafe for like 3 or 4 years until today.

I came back and slowly used my phone with Opera mini and it worked. Initially, I used default browser of nokia which kept telling me to input my state. It was mobile that's whu it didn't work.

I switched to Opera and full website view and it worked. They sent me receipt but whois hasn't been updated yet.

If you get $500 to buy from me, no wahala. Me go sell sharply.
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I have only PayPal, am not in ur area i would av luv to help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (106) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.