Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Man Of Steel: Controversy Story And Sneak View Of Man Of Steel 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Of Steel: Controversy Story And Sneak View Of Man Of Steel 2 (1831 Views)

Man Of Steel – Movie Review / Man Of Steel / Man Of Steel - Superman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Of Steel: Controversy Story And Sneak View Of Man Of Steel 2 by theanonymous: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
**SPOILERS ALERT** It's been only two weeks when I posted 2013 must see movies,in which, Man of steel appeared and by now, many
more individuals might have
watched the spectacular
movie. Criticism, however,
have reached a certain level
of global awareness, lamenting on the part where Superman literally killed General Zod by dislocating his neck. Today, I've took it
upon myself to clear the air
from such criticism blinding
most individuals with the
idea that Superman was
portrayed as evil in the recently released MAN OF
STEEL. Indeed, that part made him seem somewhat evil but the critics never mentioned WHY he did it. For me, Superman did it only to save a family from being
vaporized by Zod's laser beam..yeah!,there should
have been another way to
have done that without
killing him, I totally agree
with you. Lets rephrase a
little bit, in a part where Zod said "There's ONLY ONE way
to end this..Kal; either you die or I do". Superman didn't play stupid to ignore such statement from a very powerful Kryptonian being rather he acknowledged it to his own benefit as was seen later in the movie. In the last of the epic battle, Supe had his hands around Zod's neck with Superman pleading with him to stop his act(from killing a family in front of them), Zod replied with a rather confident word "NEVER!!". There, in that very moment, Superman realized that it was either Zod or the Earthlings..there, in that moment of weakness, he
cracked the life out of Zod..then, he had a moment of guilt. See? that was a one-way survival event. Here's what the MAN OF STEEL crew had to say, "..David, Chris and I had long talks about it, and I said that I really feel like we should kill Zod, and that Superman should kill him. The ‘Why?’ of it for me was that if was truly an origin story, his aversion to killing is unexplained… I wanted to create a scenario where Superman, either he’s going to see [Metropolis' citizens] chopped in half, or he’s gotta do what he’s gotta do." Apart from this criticism,
people also questioned the
choice of style of Supe's costume. I say, it's better to
ditch the circus costume for a
modern wear. A sneaky view into the future: Man of Steel 2, features Superman and Batman which is expected to be released, probably,by
Culled from: http://amebonetwork..com/2013/08/man-of-steel-controversy-does-superman.html?m=1
Amebo network

Re: Man Of Steel: Controversy Story And Sneak View Of Man Of Steel 2 by Gudiza(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
Na dose useless earthlings vex me pass. u 4 c as dem just dey dia like mumu wey no get leg 2 run.

1 Like

Re: Man Of Steel: Controversy Story And Sneak View Of Man Of Steel 2 by theanonymous: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gudiza: Na dose useless earthlings vex me pass. u 4 c as dem just dey dia like mumu wey no get leg 2 run.
Lmao!!! True ma guy. They just stood there lyk chained zombies!

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Funke Akindele Is In The Upcoming Avengers Movie : Infinty War / Is There Any Director Of Movie In The House? I Have A Script Fully Screenplay / Uganda’s Tarantino And His $200 Action Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.