Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment (22828 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by Nightshift1(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Chidi Lloyd fought to save our democracy. He deserves a heroe's treatment, not all these bashing here.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by Toppiano(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2013
I guess he must be mad. Otherwise I find it difficult to comprehend how this kind of man will have guts to utter such scrap and even get some morally bankrupt lawyers as if breaking someone's head with mace is legal

BTW

The present pathetic state of the country is caused and supported by some professionals especially lawyers and policemen e.g.
I can't imagine some right thinking lawyers will defend this idiot; only for them to say things are not working well. How can?
Police pension scam, some policemen are still protecting this fella as if their money is not part of the pension (fund) scammed

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by Toppiano(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2013
Night$hift:
Chidi Lloyd fought to save our democracy. He deserves a heroe's treatment, not all these bashing here.

He should come and break your head to save democracy...abi? Mtcheeew
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by Oliviababy: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2013
d police has no right to toture him bt d amount he is ask for is outrageous . Pls y is evans bipi nt arrestd cos i saw him hit sumone,anyway lik lagbaja said e no concerrn me
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by MrAboki: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2013
Toppiano: I guess he must be mad. Otherwise I find it difficult to comprehend how this kind of man will have guts to utter such scrap and even get some morally bankrupt lawyers as if breaking someone's head with mace is legal

BTW

The present pathetic state of the country is caused and supported by some professionals especially lawyers and policemen e.g.
I can't imagine some right thinking lawyers will defend this idiot; only for them to say things are not working well. How can?
Police pension scam, some policemen are still protecting this fella as if their money is not part of the pension (fund) scammed

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I cant believe that you think you have sense.. angry
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by Nightshift1(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2013
Toppiano:

He should come and break your head to save democracy...abi? Mtcheeew

I'm on the side of the majority so no need breaking my head. Only the minority who are trying to forcefully and illegally take over the leadership of the house deserve to have their heads broken since the police who are meant to protect our democary have been rendered helpless. Or do you have issues with the smashing of some blockheads who have refused to learn that 27 is greater than 5?

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by Oliviababy: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2013
ninja we hail thee, a country wia wondreful things happen evryday, pls y is evans bipi and his lik e nt arrested. lloyd is scapegoat abi

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by Izontubo(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2013
gringrin.....

Until we stand up and chase all these foolish politicians away they would keep behaving like kids......

Imagine this chidi lloyd who was seen on camera hammering a house member,now wants to sue the police for being ill treated.......

Smh!!!!.......

angry.....

Him dey craze well well.....police them no ill treat am reach.......
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by Izontubo(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Night$hift:

God forbid.........

How I wish it was your head and face that was mazed....angry.......

Heroes treatment my foot.....

Na person like you wey go go vote animal like chidi lloyd as president in the future........
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by MrAboki: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Izon-tubo:

God forbid.........

How I wish it was your head and face that was mazed....angry.......

Heroes treatment my foot.....

Na person like you wey go go vote animal like chidi lloyd as president in the future........

By your name, I'm not surprised at your comment..

Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by moodswing(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

[b]You don start again abi?!

Talking nonsense that you know nothing about..

What did our Justice system do now?! Was the case not a bailable offence?! So you expected the court to hold him in prison indefinitely. Now let me teach you yat another lesson in law. Even murder suspects can be bailed under certain conditions. Most times when bail is denied a suspect, its either the evidence around the case is so heinious that the suspect might be a threat to the society, The suspects life is being threatend and his safety outside the prison walls is not guaranteed, the suspect is a flight risk or the suspect is a repeat offender. Chidi lloyd is none of the above. Infact, he can be granted bail based pn personal recognition. The max the court would do is to take away his passport and travel documents. #LessonNo.1

Rivers people dont need a thank you from him, rather Rivers People are thankful to him for stopping those coup plotters that tried to unseat the government of Rivers State using cheap street thugs. God also loves Chidi Lloyd. Chidi defended the unity of Rivers State. If faced with another ugly situation like that, we expect no less from him.

Chidi lloyd is not a criminal, be careful how you speak. For you to call someone a criminal, they must have first been 'convicted' of that crime. Since he has not been found guilty of that crime, nor does he have any previous convictions that we know about, he is not a criminal and should not be reffered to as a criminal. Thats why the Police use the word 'Suspect', thats why the law says 'Innocent until proven guilty'. You can be sued for slander & defamation of character right now by Mr. lloyd and you would be found guilty . #BeWarned.. #Lesson No.2

He can sue the Police for inhumane treatment. The police does not have the power to torture anybody in their custody. Infact the police cannot hold a suspect for more than 24 - 48 hours without charging him or her to court. The Police cannot hold him for that long, keep flying him from one place to the other without allowing him full access to his lawyers. Even if Chidi is truly a killers sef, he still has rights. Even a convicted criminal should not be tortured under the law. He may get hard labour, but never torture. Ihunwo reserves the right to file a civil suit against Chidi and claim both punitive and compensatory damages to whatever amount he pleases, but that does not stop Chidi from suing the Police. #Lesson No.3

Our Law and criminal justice system has not done anything wrong in this case so far. Even Oscar Pistorious was granted bail in the case of Murder. O.J Simpson was also granted bail on a 250,000$ Bond during his own murder trial. George Zimmerman was granted bail on a 150,000$ bond in the Treyvon Martin murder trial. So is it a case of assault that sholdnt get bail?!

Na wah for you o!! I hope you are not with the Police. Na your type go see simple accident case, call am attempted murder with a dangerous weapon.

Barrister Aboki Esq.
#Street Lawyer..
#Shoe Shiner..
#Security Man
#Cattle Rearer
#Suya Seller
#Kilishi Retailer
#Shoe Maker.
#Terrorist
#Tanker Driver
#Kiosk owner.
#Mishai Seller
#JTF Soldier
[/b]

My friend the law can be interpreted in so many ways, don't bring this lame sets of assumptions based on your literal understanding of the law and not what should be obtainable in a just legal system.

Even when we "suppose" the law is absolute, it doesn't necessarily mean that it serves the course of "natural justice" and good conscience.

As long as the case against Chidi Lloyd is yet to be decided, it is still subject to mitigation or collateral attack.

he can sue me for whatever will make him sleep, but be aware that I never referred to him as criminal. I only implied that his actions showed great deal of murderous tendencies.

And please don't threaten my freedom of speech.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by MrAboki: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
moodswing:

My friend the law can be interpreted in so many ways, don't bring this lame sets of assumptions based on your literal understanding of the law and not what should be obtainable in a just legal system.

Even when we "suppose" the law is absolute, it doesn't necessarily mean that it serves the course of "natural justice" and good conscience.

As long as the case against Chidi Lloyd is yet to be decided, it is still subject to mitigation or collateral attack.

he can sue me for whatever will make him sleep, but be aware that I never referred to him as criminal. I only implied that his actions showed great deal of murderous tendencies.

And please don't threaten my freedom of speech.

[b]Mr. MoodSwing Sir..

It would be a big shame if you are indeed a lawyer in real life as you seem to have a very poor understanding of how the law works.

1. You blamed his being granted bail on the 'Imperfect legal system' of Nigeria. Now how you came to this conclusion is yet to be ascertained. Now please tell us in your legal opinion why he should have been denied bail.

2. You spoke of a just legal system. By what yardstick does one measure how just a legal system is. By yours or a set internationally recognized yardstick.

3. This statement 'As long as the case against Chidi Lloyd is yet to be decided, it is still subject to mitigation or collateral attack'. Collateral attack?! Mitigation?! Like whats your point?!

4. This statement 'he can sue me for whatever will make him sleep, but be aware that I never referred to him as criminal. I only implied that his actions showed great deal of murderous tendencies.'

Here is a quote from your previous comment;

moodswing: Instead he became emboldened like every other criminal whom have undergone some kind of incarceration.

I want you to read the highlighted portion of that quote slowly and tell us again if you called/referref to Mr. Lloyd as a criminal.

5. Freedom of Speech... grin You have the freedom to speak, but only speak wisely.. [/b]
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by delors(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Shameless agbaya...crook tongue
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by emperorchedda(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Olivia baby: d police has no right to toture him bt d amount he is ask for is outrageous . Pls y is evans bipi nt arrestd cos i saw him hit sumone,anyway lik lagbaja said e no concerrn me
. I wonder y d cultist bipi who evn hit lloyd first is stil walkin free aftar high jacking d seat of d speaker wiv jst 5 members out of 32
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by moodswing(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

[b]Mr. MoodSwing Sir..

It would be a big shame if you are indeed a lawyer in real life as you seem to have a very poor understanding of how the law works.

1. You blamed his being granted bail on the 'Imperfect legal system' of Nigeria. Now how you came to this conclusion is yet to be ascertained. Now please tell us in your legal opinion why he should have been denied bail.

2. You spoke of a just legal system. By what yardstick does one measure how just a legal system is. By yours or a set internationally recognized yardstick.

3. This statement 'As long as the case against Chidi Lloyd is yet to be decided, it is still subject to mitigation or collateral attack'. Collateral attack?! Mitigation?! Like whats your point?!

4. This statement 'he can sue me for whatever will make him sleep, but be aware that I never referred to him as criminal. I only implied that his actions showed great deal of murderous tendencies.'

Here is a quote from your previous comment;

I want you to read the highlighted portion of that quote slowly and tell us again if you called/referref to Mr. Lloyd as a criminal.

5. Freedom of Speech... grin You have the freedom to speak, but only speak wisely.. [/b]

1 & 2

It is indeed disturbing that your supposed understanding of the legal system is based on shrewd personal perception and sets of assumptions formed on a very wrong premise.

One of the principles of the rule of law states that "The process by which laws are enacted, administered and enforced is accessible, fair and efficient". You referenced George Zimmerman's case in your earlier post. Now, Zimmerman was set free even when it was established that he "followed" Treyvon, and in the ensuing confrontation which he obviously caused, shot an unarmed Treyvon. Zimmerman was discharged not because he wasn't guilty of killing Treyvon, but because of the controversial stand-your-ground law, which his defense was based. Even the US attorney general Eric Holder and other high ranking lawyers didn't agree with the law neither with the verdict.

Since you claim to be a sound Nairaland lawyer, you should know that laws must pass a general test of validity: not repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience or incompatible either directly or by implication with any law for the time being in force, and also must not do injustice. The stand your ground law didn't do the course of justice, neither it circumvented it..

I am not advocating for an accused person to lose fundamental rights, but that the course of "justice" should be upheld in the dispensation of law and not just for laws to be literally interpreted and arbitrarily executed by the court.

No set of laws in the world is perfect, and when i say that our criminal justice system is flawed, it doesn't mean that the court didn't act within the prevailing laws, but that our laws are deficient and thereby wouldn't serve the cause of justice at all times. Kapish?

THE LAW IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUMENT TO SERVE JUSTICE, and when justice is not served in law, then the purpose would be considered defeated.

3: mit·i·ga·tion
/ˌmitəˈgāSHən/
Noun
The action of reducing the severity, seriousness, or painfulness of something.
Synonyms
alleviation - relief - palliation - extenuation

The law was used to reduce the severity of Mr. Lloyd's murderous actions.

On the other hand....

By collateral attack, I mean challenging the validity (not legality) of the relevant laws or decisions by which Chidi Lloyd's trial is based.

4: I guess you have the right to interpret it anyhow you like: 'Like every other" does not intend to make him a criminal, neither it was used to highlight similar behavior exhibited by people whom have been legitimately accused of wrongdoing and incarcerated.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by deletrue: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

[b]You don start again abi?!

Talking nonsense that you know nothing about..

What did our Justice system do now?! Was the case not a bailable offence?! So you expected the court to hold him in prison indefinitely. Now let me teach you yat another lesson in law. Even murder suspects can be bailed under certain conditions. Most times when bail is denied a suspect, its either the evidence around the case is so heinious that the suspect might be a threat to the society, The suspects life is being threatend and his safety outside the prison walls is not guaranteed, the suspect is a flight risk or the suspect is a repeat offender. Chidi lloyd is none of the above. Infact, he can be granted bail based pn personal recognition. The max the court would do is to take away his passport and travel documents. #LessonNo.1

Rivers people dont need a thank you from him, rather Rivers People are thankful to him for stopping those coup plotters that tried to unseat the government of Rivers State using cheap street thugs. God also loves Chidi Lloyd. Chidi defended the unity of Rivers State. If faced with another ugly situation like that, we expect no less from him.

Chidi lloyd is not a criminal, be careful how you speak. For you to call someone a criminal, they must have first been 'convicted' of that crime. Since he has not been found guilty of that crime, nor does he have any previous convictions that we know about, he is not a criminal and should not be reffered to as a criminal. Thats why the Police use the word 'Suspect', thats why the law says 'Innocent until proven guilty'. You can be sued for slander & defamation of character right now by Mr. lloyd and you would be found guilty . #BeWarned.. #Lesson No.2

He can sue the Police for inhumane treatment. The police does not have the power to torture anybody in their custody. Infact the police cannot hold a suspect for more than 24 - 48 hours without charging him or her to court. The Police cannot hold him for that long, keep flying him from one place to the other without allowing him full access to his lawyers. Even if Chidi is truly a killers sef, he still has rights. Even a convicted criminal should not be tortured under the law. He may get hard labour, but never torture. Ihunwo reserves the right to file a civil suit against Chidi and claim both punitive and compensatory damages to whatever amount he pleases, but that does not stop Chidi from suing the Police. #Lesson No.3

Our Law and criminal justice system has not done anything wrong in this case so far. Even Oscar Pistorious was granted bail in the case of Murder. O.J Simpson was also granted bail on a 250,000$ Bond during his own murder trial. George Zimmerman was granted bail on a 150,000$ bond in the Treyvon Martin murder trial. So is it a case of assault that sholdnt get bail?!

Na wah for you o!! I hope you are not with the Police. Na your type go see simple accident case, call am attempted murder with a dangerous weapon.

Barrister Aboki Esq.
#Street Lawyer..
#Shoe Shiner..
#Security Man
#Cattle Rearer
#Suya Seller
#Kilishi Retailer
#Shoe Maker.
#Terrorist
#Tanker Driver
#Kiosk owner.
#Mishai Seller
#JTF Soldier
[/b]

Having gone through this thread, am a little confused as to the suitable description for your type. I think you are suffering from a very little mental problem. In other words, you a little to the right and a little to the left, hoping that you will understand.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by deletrue: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
moodswing:

1 & 2

It is indeed disturbing that your supposed understanding of the legal system is based on shrewd personal perception and sets of assumptions formed on a very wrong premise.

One of the principles of the rule of law states that "The process by which laws are enacted, administered and enforced is accessible, fair and efficient". You referenced George Zimmerman's case in your earlier post. Now, Zimmerman was set free even when it was established that he "followed" Treyvon, and in the ensuing confrontation which he obviously caused, shot an unarmed Treyvon. Zimmerman was discharged not because he wasn't guilty of killing Treyvon, but because of the controversial stand-your-ground law, which his defense was based. Even the US attorney general Eric Holder and other high ranking lawyers didn't agree with the law neither with the verdict.

Since you claim to be a sound Nairaland lawyer, you should know that laws must pass a general test of validity: not repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience or incompatible either directly or by implication with any law for the time being in force, and also must not do injustice. The stand your ground law didn't do the course of justice, neither it circumvented it..

I am not advocating for an accused person to lose fundamental rights, but that the course of "justice" should be upheld in the dispensation of law and not just for laws to be literally interpreted and arbitrarily executed by the court.

No set of laws in the world is perfect, and when i say that our criminal justice system is flawed, it doesn't mean that the court didn't act within the prevailing laws, but that our laws are deficient and thereby wouldn't serve the cause of justice at all times. Kapish?

THE LAW IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUMENT TO SERVE JUSTICE, and when justice is not served in law, then the purpose would be considered defeated.

/ˌmitəˈgāSHən/
Noun
Synonyms

On the other hand....

By collateral attack, I mean challenging the validity (not legality) of the relevant laws or decisions by which Chidi Lloyd's trial is based.

4: I guess you have the right to interpret it anyhow you like: 'Like every other" does not intend to make him a criminal, neither it was used to highlight similar behavior exhibited by people whom have been legitimately accused of wrongdoing and incarcerated.
Many thanks. It give me great joy reading through this highly powerful and advanced thread. True, am proud because of your type. On the second hand, I don't know whether you have gone through the one written by one Mr. Aboki? If you have, would you be happy to be associated with that class of Nigerians? Isn't it stupid in nature?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by Alexgeneration(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
bt if i may ask why polis cum go dey torture d man na? This our polis sef, dem just dey involve themself for kialess mata
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by MrAboki: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
moodswing:

1 & 2

/ˌmitəˈgāSHən/
Noun
Synonyms

On the other hand....

4: I guess you have the right to interpret it anyhow you like: 'Like every other" does not intend to make him a criminal, neither it was used to highlight similar behavior shared exhibited by people whom have been legitimately accused of wrongdoing and incarcerated.

[b]From bottom up;

4. Lets use the phrase 'Just like every other' in a sentence;

a. You are just like every other Nairalander. (Meaning you are a Nairalander and no different from other Nairalanders).
b. You are just like every other girl. (Meaning you are just like every other girl.)
c. Just like every other criminal (Meaning you are a criminal like all other criminal.).

You cant tell a plamwine tapper 'You are just like every other criminal'.. Its just not english language. If you had said 'Just like every other Painter', you would have sounded utterly stewpid.

The opposite would be : unlike any other criminal..... #Geddit?

FINAL VERDICT:: I put it to you sir, that you called Mr. Chidi Lloyd a criminal and thus liable to be charged with slander and defamation of character.

MoodSwing: mit·i·ga·tion
/ˌmitəˈgāSHən/
Noun
Synonyms

On the other hand....

MoodSwing: As long as the case against Chidi Lloyd is yet to be decided, it is still subject to mitigation or collateral attack

Rephrased according to your definitions;

As long as the case against Chidi Lloyd is yet to be decided, it is still subject to reducing the severity or challenging the validity of the relevant laws.

How do you challenge the 'VALIDITY' of a 'RELEVANT' law?! Should his trial be based on 'IRRELEVANT' laws?!

I'm still lost.

Here is the definition of Collateral attack

An attempt to impeach or overturn a judgment rendered in a judicial proceeding, made in a proceeding other than within the original action or an appeal from it.

You cannot collaterally attack this case because judgement has not been given. Secondly, a collateral attack can only be done in a court of law (Like the appeal and supreme court), not on Nairaland. So faced with this I suggest that you revisit your earlier statement and make all necessary corrections

1&2. . Erm...

Yes people disagreed with the court ruling on the George Zimmerman case. Same way people had divergent opinions on the O.J Simpson verdict as well. But hey thats the law. When a matter boils down to jurisprudence, the superior arguement wins. It does not necessarily translate to the law being circumvented. Stand your ground Law is a legally applicable law in the U.S. If Zimmerman was well within his 'stand your ground' law when he shot and killed Treyvon Martin, should he be sent to jail for acting within the Law?! So how can you then turn around and say that a 'Law' circumvented Justice? Isnt justice supposed to be based on adherence to the 'Law'?!

How can you say 'you are not denying someone his rights', yet say 'Chidi Lloyd became emboldened...', So he shouldnt be bold to sue for an injustice metted on him by the Nigerian Police or what?! So he should have hid his head in shame like Many Nigerians do whenever their rights are trampled upon by the Police or what?!

You see why I say that you contradict yourself alot..

P.S:: I am a 'Street Lawyer', not a Nairaland Lawyer.
Aboki!! Shining shoes and training Namas since 1721BC
[/b]

[/b]
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by MrAboki: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
deletrue: Many thanks. It give me great joy reading through this highly powerful and advanced thread. True, am proud because of your type. On the second hand, I don't know whether you have gone through the one written by one Mr. Aboki? If you have, would you be happy to be associated with that class of Nigerians? Isn't it stupid in nature?

As far as Class goes... You & I van never ever be at the same Level. Not ever.

People in my class were made so that people in your class can have those to look up to.. #FACT!!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by nkpommpko(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Good the revolution has started, its not the amount that matters, its the ACTion!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by jdilight(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
I support his suite against the police

If he win, this becomes a great victory to the whole of nigeria.

lmagine he win another takes the police to court and wins again and another and another etc, till the police come to understand the boundaries of their job and stop treating nigerians live immigrant criminals.

this will put fear in the police. the human right activists will begin bark knowing they can now cause a storm in a tea cup if nt in a bucket.

just imagine Asari dokubo (ex militant leader) challenging law makers and nigeria, where did he got the moral/impetus. from buhari of course, if big man try and win smaller men will take the steering from him.

This clubbing state law maker is belling the cat of lawful molestation and intimidation in this country less give him a good support.

This victory is victory for all in disguise.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by oneliegeria: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin Give the man a chance he is only trying to raise money to settle the up-coming manslaughter charges due by Chinda and his people.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by dhayoh: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
Youngtekkey: he suppose to be charge for assault occasioning harm/attempted murder that's the two count charge he commited ask me for more
ok,im nt disputing dat,all these offences are dey nt bailable?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by AdeniyiA(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Night$hift:
who's this?
is `macing` the type of fight needed in a democracy like ours?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by MrAboki: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

who's this?
is `macing` the type of fight needed in a democracy like ours?

Actually!! If it saves us from a coup, YEAH!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by 1oracle(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Soon northern governors and governors from the west will pay him a solidarity visit. Then after that, few of them will meet Jonathan and ask him to appoint a special judge for the case.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by 1oracle(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
jdilight: I support his suite against the police

If he win, this becomes a great victory to the whole of nigeria.

lmagine he win another takes the police to court and wins again and another and another etc, till the police come to understand the boundaries of their job and stop treating nigerians live immigrant criminals.

this will put fear in the police. the human right activists will begin bark knowing they can now cause a storm in a tea cup if nt in a bucket.

just imagine Asari dokubo (ex militant leader) challenging law makers and nigeria, where did he got the moral/impetus. from buhari of course, if big man try and win smaller men will take the steering from him.

This clubbing state law maker is belling the cat of lawful molestation and intimidation in this country less give him a good support.

This victory is victory for all in disguise.
Who bails the man he nearly killed?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by Sajio(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chidi, God has he's own time oh
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by taiwobr: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
G-E-G-E-N act 2 scene 2....more to come
Re: Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment by 2tekk(m): 1:00am On Aug 08, 2013
I tink chdi's high on fake drugs, big 50billion!!!!!!
All d roadblock moni police don colct since independence sef no reach 50billion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle / See The Moment President Buhari Arrived Gambia (Photos) / A Danfo Killed The LASTMA Official. Not The Banker - Eyewitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.