Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? (3579 Views)

I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake / Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by MrTroll(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Chibuebem: examine your life, then look at your statement.
dohohohohohoho! You expect a serious reply from me? Take a seat. . . When i give a fawk about you i'll do that. Slave.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mr Troll: dohohohohohoho! You expect a serious reply from me? Take a seat. . . When i give a fawk about you i'll do that. Slave.
bad belle is kicking in. Take it easy abeg. We no get beef.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by MrTroll(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Chibuebem: bad belle is kicking in. Take it easy abeg. We no get beef.
undecided you flatter yourself. . .
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by wiegraf: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Mr Troll: @wiegraf you suprise me. A few posts ago you said no one takes him serious and then you turn around to take him serious undecided its a lost cause man. . . The rot is deep.
you 've got it.

I have to occasionally show sheeple why they're sheeple, so I can claim I tried normal reason with them, failed, then proceeded to being an a$$ as the next logical step..

Doesn't really matter that it's a completely wasted effort on a good and proper sheeple, it's more or else (dreaded and silly) politics
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by wiegraf: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2013
Chibuebem:
PS: Let us not delve into the subject of the integrity of Gods word.

lol
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 10, 2013
wiegraf:

I have to occasionally show sheeple why they're sheeple, so I can claim I tried normal reason with them, failed, then proceeded to being an a$$ as the next logical step..

Doesn't really matter that it's a completely wasted effort good and proper sheeple, it's more or else (dreaded and silly) politics
grin grin
This one is strong...
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 10, 2013
Mr Troll: dohohohohohoho! You expect a serious reply from me? Take a seat. . . When i give a fawk about you i'll do that. Slave.
Where you run go hide?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by MrTroll(m): 5:49am On Aug 10, 2013
musKeeto:
Where you run go hide?
undecided
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 10, 2013
Based on Matthew 25 verse 31- 46 I will ask who among these 2 cares most for the least among us?
Who provides selflessly for the hungry, provides funds to fight malaria and HIV?
Who funded Malaria vaccine research?
Who left his country and what could have been a life of luxury to commit most of his wealth to obeying the instructions of Christ to care for the least?
Who takes from the poor and adds riches to himself and does nothing for the poor but exploit them more?
Who has an ear of the leaders but will never tell them the truth rather they will "cover" them to go and continue stealing?

Matt 25 is clear on who enters Gods kingdom

1 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

4 Likes

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by plaetton: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adeboye is at his game again.

While Bill Gates has pledged to stamp out malaria with his money invested in malaria research, pastor Adeboye upped the ante by getting both the victims and survivors of malaria show gratitude to skydaddy by pledging their money him to build a 3 km auditorium.

Yahoo for Adeboye once again.
That's original nija man.
You give, he takes.

1 Like

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by longsam: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2013
Why do people like to bring unneccessary topic up.you are only opening an avenue for people to sin.Let God be the Judge.You,that posted this,do you have a place in heaven?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by plaetton: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
longsam: Why do people like to bring unneccessary topic up.you are only opening an avenue for people to sin.Let God be the Judge.You,that posted this,do you have a place in heaven?
By your silly logic, we should all turn a blind eye to every form of social injustice, exploitation and fraud.
We should all turn a blind eye to every form of immorality, and let god judge.
Do we even need the police, prosecutors and judges? No. Afterall, we have god to eventually judge everyone, right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marquee Tent For Your Worship Centers(your Worship Center Problem Solved). / Most Interesting Bible Verses? / OPERATION OVERTAKE AND TAKEOVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.