Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? (3580 Views)

I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake / Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by tobechi20(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
philip.adesola:
For me , it will be none. I'd simply vote my self. #chikena
u selfish
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by tobechi20(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2013

....5)many of us believe bill gate is good compared to pastor ade.......bill gate is better than pastor ade.... The mouth of many is the mouth of God...i guess God feels d same way and is willing to break protocols for him
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
tobechi20:

faith alone will take us nowhere......faith witout goodworks is vanity.
faith in whom?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
turnstoner:

Most reasonable people I know are not interested in your god's kingdom (where doing good doesn't pay)!

Keep it for your gullible folk, by all means!
for pete's sake, don't speak lightly of things you do NOT understand. The reason Jesus died is because we humans have the nature of sin. Reformation and trying to be good is all rags and imperfect rubbish before God. Did you read my post at all?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by wiegraf: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chibuebem: for pete's sake, don't speak lightly of things you do NOT understand. The reason Jesus died is because we humans have the nature of sin. Reformation and trying to be good is all rags and imperfect rubbish before God. Did you read my post at all?

oh boy na wa....
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by plaetton: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
wiegraf:

oh boy na wa....

Na wa wa.
This is where it gets really confusing.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
For the power of the life-giving spirit of Christ(and this power is mine through Christ Jesus) has set me free from the vicious circle of sin and death.
Romans 8:2(The living Bible)
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by X4ms: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
switdil: Both of em
Hell is not a place u wish even for ur enemy to go
Guyz dis is not funny, pls let's stop
Guy, u don reach threre(hell) before?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by MrTroll(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2013
Chibuebem: for pete's sake, don't speak lightly of things you do NOT understand. The reason Jesus died is because we humans have the nature of sin. Reformation and trying to be good is all rags and imperfect rubbish before God. Did you read my post at all?
This your god is a sadist slave master. Daz all!
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Troll: This your god is a sadist slave master. Daz all!
you claim he is, but what you claim doesn't matter, doesn't change anything troll. Its that simple. Is it not stjupidity to insult and speak evil of someone you don't even know? Smh. I don't know who's worse, you or lb grin do not take this lightly, do not speak foolishly about matters you do not comprehend.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by MrTroll(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chibuebem: you claim he is, but what you claim doesn't matter, doesn't change anything troll. Its that simple. Is it not stjupidity to insult and speak evil of someone you don't even know? Smh. I don't know who's worse, you or lb grin do not take this lightly, do not speak foolishly about matters you do not comprehend.
Someone i dont know?
Listen man, you are worshipping a mirage, a phantom, a figment of the imagination of ancient men. I'm being serious here. what you worship is a paradoxical impossibility. A being that if he exists would have been locked up in a mental institution for multiple personality disorder. I understand it better than you do slave.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Troll: Someone i dont know?
Listen man, you are worshipping a mirage, a phantom, a figment of the imagination of ancient men. I'm being serious here. what you worship is a paradoxical impossibility. A being that if he exists would have been locked up in a mental institution for multiple personality disorder. I understand it better than you do slave.
as I said, what you claim does not change what is real fact. Very soon, reality will catch up with you. Do you not see that you're blind and filled up with pride? This has made you even more foolish. Simple. Smh, a person who doesn't know the reality and power of the being he insults. You think you know God? Even if you knew just an iota of his person, you would not ramble foolishly as you do now. Anyone who stops to think will understand that our God called us, found us, and saved us. He has saved you too. He already has, inspite of your sin and foolishness.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by MrTroll(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
^^^
i bet your church folks marvel at your pristine eloquence.
Yo! All you know about your god is as was written in the bible which in itself is a ridiculous contradiction. But then you won't see it sheeple; talking about facts as if he'll know what facts are even if his life depended on it. Hug your bible tight stupido! Thats all the facts you need. . .
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Troll: ^^^
Yo! All you know about your god is as was written in the bible which in itself is a ridiculous contradiction. But then you won't see it sheeple; talking about facts as if he'll know what facts are even if his life depended on it. Hug your bible tight stupido! Thats all the facts you need. . .
yeah, The bible is really all the fact I need. It explains your predicament. Those words are brimming with the power of God. They give life. Yeah. I Know and keep understanding the depth of life and spirit behind those words. The written word reveals the living word. God, whom I know, has been with me so far you see, I was lifeless before, I have real life now. I experience fellowship with God now. Drop the bad belle and stop and ponder a while.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Ayab1203(f): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bill darling , pls step on board!
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by wiegraf: 1:07am On Aug 08, 2013
Mr Troll: ^^^

What's fascinating about this is the fact that if you strikeout the words I do here, it becomes pristine sarcasm. Once you add in those words though, I don't know what to make of it...

Mayhaps despair? Can't tell..
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2013
wiegraf:

What's fascinating about this is the fact that if you strikeout the words I do here, it becomes pristine sarcasm. Once you add in those words though, I don't know what to make of it...

thats all you do then?? Mock?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2013
In light of recent discussions, Lemme quote some passages:
Jesus said, "You're absolutely right. Take it from me: Unless a person is born from above, it's not possible to see what I'm pointing to---to God's kingdom."
John 3:3(the message: remix)

Jesus said, "you're a respected teacher of Israel and you don't know these basics? Listen carefully. I'm speaking sober truth to you. I speak only of what I know by experience; I give witness only to what I have seen with my own eyes. There is nothing secondhand here, no hearsay. Yet instead of facing the evidence and accepting it, you procastinate with questions. If I tell you things that are plain as the hand before your face and you don't believe me, what use is there in telling you of things you can't see, the things of God?
John 3:10-12 (the message: remix)

We saw it, we heard it, and now we're telling you so you can experience it along with us, this experience of communion with the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ. Our motive for writing is simply this: we want you to enjoy this, too. Your joy will double our joy!
1 John 1:3-4 (the message: remix)

You see, we experience God, and you say he is an impossibility cuz you don't know him or understand his ways. We know him, we know he is Love. We have joy and peace. We are secure. You cannot explain fact away. There is no excuse for you not to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour and Confess him. God loves us you see, he knew we were fighting against him, and still fight against him, but Jesus still died for us you see. He came to save us from sin and the dominion of darkness and satan. Thats the simple message of truth. All you need to do is believe and confess.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by wiegraf: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Chibuebem: thats all you do then?? Mock?

You seem confused. Have you noticed anyone taking you seriously?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2013
wiegraf:

You seem confused. Have you noticed anyone taking you seriously?
who seems confused? Lol. You might not take me seriously, but someone will, someone will read and understand.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by wiegraf: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2013
Chibuebem: who seems confused? Lol. You might not take me seriously, but someone will, someone will read and understand.

You still sound confused. No one with half a brain would take you seriously. Likable exterior or not, all you've done is threaten
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2013
wiegraf:

You still sound confused. No one with half a brain would take you seriously. Likable exterior or not, all you've done is threaten
When did I threaten anyone?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by wiegraf: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chibuebem: In light of recent discussions, Lemme quote some passages:
Jesus said, "You're absolutely right. Take it from me: Unless a person is born from above, it's not possible to see what I'm pointing to---to God's kingdom."
John 3:3(the message: remix)

Jesus said, "you're a respected teacher of Israel and you don't know these basics? Listen carefully. I'm speaking sober truth to you. I speak only of what I know by experience; I give witness only to what I have seen with my own eyes. There is nothing secondhand here, no hearsay. Yet instead of facing the evidence and accepting it, you procastinate with questions. If I tell you things that are plain as the hand before your face and you don't believe me, what use is there in telling you of things you can't see, the things of God?
John 3:10-12 (the message: remix)

We saw it, we heard it, and now we're telling you so you can experience it along with us, this experience of communion with the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ. Our motive for writing is simply this: we want you to enjoy this, too. Your joy will double our joy!
1 John 1:3-4 (the message: remix)

You see, we experience God, and you say he is an impossibility cuz you don't know him or understand his ways. We know him, we know he is Love. We have joy and peace. We are secure. You cannot explain fact away. There is no excuse for you not to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour and Confess him. God loves us you see, he knew we were fighting against him, and still fight against him, but Jesus still died for us you see. He came to save us from sin and the dominion of darkness and satan. Thats the simple message of truth. All you need to do is believe and confess.

What happens if one doesn't accept this 'obvious' truth (which is usually made clear to you is non-existent, let alone obvious) you speak of?

This discussion is about hell, no? A contraption yah'weh went out of his way to build, yes?

This isn't you'll end up in hell if you do so and so, this is I'll put you in hell if you do so and so, yes?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
wiegraf:

What happens if one doesn't accept this 'obvious' truth (which is usually made clear to you is non-existent, let alone obvious) you speak of?

This discussion is about hell, no? A contraption yah'weh went out of his way to build, yes?

This isn't you'll end up in hell if you do so and so, this is I'll put you in hell if you do so and so, yes?
when did I blatantly imply this? But yes, man has a choice, but God chose to save you Mr, because he loves you. He never came to threaten men into his kingdom with hell. No, he won us over with his love. For God so loved the world that he gave, he did not threaten, he saw mans seperation, and he gave the way of salvation. You were never created to be seperated from him, but he wont force you into his kingdom where you'll walk in his will and purpose. That would be blackmail. This discussion is about Gods love, and your response to it.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by wiegraf: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chibuebem: when did I blatantly imply this?

wiegraf:

Anyone with the slightest deduction skills will notice it. Even you know you implied it, even if not blatantly, no?

Chibuebem:
But yes, man has a choice, but God chose to save you Mr, because he loves you. He never came to threaten men into his kingdom with hell. No, he won us over with his love. For God so loved the world that he gave, he did not threaten, he saw mans seperation, and he gave the way of salvation. You were never created to be seperated from him, but he wont force you into his kingdom where you'll walk in his will and purpose. That would be blackmail. This discussion is about Gods love, and your response to it.

google:
black·mail

noun /ˈblakˌmāl/

https://www.google.com.ng/search?num=30&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=Ae&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=blackmail&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=E9IDUqvIFomN0AX604GYAQ&ved=0CCwQkQ4&biw=1145&bih=641

The action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person

- they were acquitted of charges of blackmail

Money demanded in this way

- we do not pay blackmail

The use of threats or the manipulation of someone's feelings to force them to do something

- out of fear, she submitted to Jim's emotional blackmail
- they are trying to blackmail us with hunger

Erm, exactly how is it not blackmail as it stands now? Again, god went out of his way to create hell, yes? He will actively put you in hell himself if you don't meet his demands, yes? It's not like it's something that's beneath his control. It's do as I say or I will roast you in hell forever, yes?

You call do as I say, against reason, love? Like posted elsewhere on these forums (by frak3.16 I think), if I told your sister to love me or I would lock her up in my basement and r.ape her for eternity, you'd describe that as love?

So regardless of what bill gates does, how many lives he saves or enriches, at a personal cost to him even, he's going to hell simply because he refuses to sleep with a lunatic?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
wiegraf:

Anyone with the slightest deduction skills will notice it. Even you know you implied it, even if not blatantly, no?

Erm, exactly how is it not blackmail as it stands now? Again, god went out of his way to create hell, yes? He will actively put you in hell himself if you don't meet his demands, yes? It's not like it's something that's beneath his control. It's do as I say or I will roast you in hell forever, yes?

You call do as I say, against reason, love? Like posted elsewhere on these forums (by frak3.16 I think), if I told your sister to love me or I would lock her up in my basement and r.ape her for eternity, you'd describe that as love?

So regardless of what bill gates does, how many lives he saves or enriches, at a personal cost to him even, he's going to hell simply because he refuses to sleep with a lunatic?
I never implied anything jabout hell, it wasn't even on my mind. Do not be deceived sir. Hell was created for those who choose to go against God. He is not putting you in hell because he hates you, but because you choose not to stay in his kingdom for eternity. For pete's sake He died to save you from hell. See this verse:
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Romans 8:31&31(KJV)
GOD is not seeking to blackmail you or to throw you into hell at the slightest offense, he is for you! For petes sake, he loves you, and he is for you. The devil is against you, he is the one who has poisoned your mind towards the God who loves you. God is the one who reaches out in love to you everyday.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by wiegraf: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chibuebem: I never implied anything jabout hell, it wasn't even on my mind.

You did.

As for the rest, you didn't address anything at all. Just threatened, again... and whargarbl

Chibuebem: Do not be deceived sir. Hell was created for those who choose to go against God. He is not putting you in hell because he hates you, but because you choose not to stay in his kingdom for eternity.

Chibuebem:
The devil is against you, he is the one who has poisoned your mind towards the God who loves you.

Are you saying that man has no choice but to love god, but the devil is the one corrupting the plan? Then how exactly is it man's fault that he's been corrupted, considering he did not have a choice in the first place?

No choice = no free will. If he puts you in hell then, he would clearly be punishing you for his own actions. You had no choice but to do exactly as he programmed.

Even if the devil corrupted you, then that would mean either he created a faulty product or it's the devil's fault, as the devil was the one who sabotaged the dish, no? I make pepper soup, then start whining about how there's too much salt in it, and blame the soup. Or someone else comes in and adds salt (someone I let roam around the premises despite knowing full well he'll ruin the soup, no less), then rather than blaming him I proceed to blame the soup. Genius.

If you assert man has free will and it was our individual choice, not his, to reject his love, that's cool. However, now he's roasting one simply because s/he used her/his free will to make the decision not to sleep with him. You could be a total saint, save trillions of lives at great personal cost even, it doesn't matter. The 'crime' of not loving god is enough to justify him roasting you for eternity.

Just as it's your sister's fault she failed to love me against her will. I will therefore now ra.pe her for eternity in my basement for such an egregious transgression, a basement I planned and went out of my way to build just for any female that dares not love me. Serial killers are well known to do that.

So, choose one, man either has free will or not, both don't look good imo. This is fairly straight forward and simple.

Chibuebem:
For pete's sake He died to save you from hell. See this verse:
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Romans 8:31&31(KJV)

Rich, perhaps I should look for some story book and use it to explain why there's a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow. But disregarding that, why does an omnipotent god need to kill himself in order to save us from the basement?

So, I need to kill myself in order to prevent myself from ra.ping your sister for eternity.

...Actually wait, I will still torture her for eternity if she doesn't bed me? The difference being, before I would have ra.ped her regardless of whether she loved me or not before. But now, since I killed myself (and conveniently resurrected), I can now at least give her the option of loving me. If she chooses not to, then I'll ra.pe her for eternity.

How magnanimous of me.

Chibuebem:
GOD is not seeking to blackmail you or to throw you into hell at the slightest offense, he is for you! For petes sake, he loves you, and he is for you. The devil is against you, he is the one who has poisoned your mind towards the God who loves you. God is the one who reaches out in love to you everyday.

Serial killers sometimes love their victims as well. Doesn't mean the victims are obligated to respond.

And don't make me post the definition of blackmail again. IT CLEARLY IS A TEXTBOOK CASE OF BLACKMAIL
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2013
wiegraf:

You did.

As for the rest, you didn't address anything at all. Just threatened, again... and whargarbl

Are you saying that man has no choice but to love god, but the devil is the one corrupting the plan? Then how exactly is it man's fault that he's been corrupted, considering he did not have a choice in the first place?

No choice = no free will. If he puts you in hell then, he would clearly be punishing you for his own actions. You had no choice but to do exactly as he programmed.

Even if the devil corrupted you, then that would mean either he created a faulty product or it's the devil's fault, as the devil was the one who sabotaged the dish, no? I make pepper soup, then start whining about how there's too much salt in it, and blame the soup. Or someone else comes in and adds salt (someone I let roam around the premises despite knowing full well he'll ruin the soup, no less), then rather than blaming him I proceed to blame the soup. Genius.

If you assert man has free will and it was our individual choice, not his, to reject his love, that's cool. However, now he's roasting one simply because s/he used her/his free will to make the decision not to sleep with him. You could be a total saint, save trillions of lives at great personal cost even, it doesn't matter. The 'crime' of not loving god is enough to justify him roasting you for eternity.

Just as it's your sister's fault she failed to love me against her will. I will therefore now ra.pe her for eternity in my basement for such an egregious transgression, a basement I planned and went out of my way to build just for any female that dares not love me. Serial killers are well known to do that.

So, choose one, man either has free will or not, both don't look good imo. This is fairly straight forward and simple.

Rich, perhaps I should look for some story book and use it to explain why there's a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow. But disregarding that, why does an omnipotent god need to kill himself in order to save us from the basement?

So, I need to kill myself in order to prevent myself from ra.ping your sister for eternity.

...Actually wait, I will still torture her for eternity if she doesn't bed me? The difference being, before I would have ra.ped her regardless of whether she loved me or not before. But now, since I killed myself (and conveniently resurrected), I can now at least give her the option of loving me. If she chooses not to, then I'll ra.pe her for eternity.

How magnanimous of me.

Serial killers sometimes love their victims as well. Doesn't mean the victims are obligated to respond.

And don't make me post the definition of blackmail again. IT CLEARLY IS A TEXTBOOK CASE OF BLACKMAIL
you think hell is JUST a place God torments one for eternity for rejecting him. Smh. Your example of r.ape is incoherent. Here's the real deal, You choose Sin and satan over God who created you and expect not to be punished? God punishes sin. Remember sin is bad. The only way out of sin is trusting him. You wrongly accuse God of blackmail, meanwhile he is a holy God that cannot allow sin to go unpunished. You cannot escape sin, he provides a way. You reject it too. You choose seperation and punishment. He punishes your sin, as you cannot be in sin before him for eternity, you go to the place of the sinful- hell. I think the main(real) torture in hell will come from within. The weeping. The torture of seperation from everything of God. I cannot imagine it. God loves you wiegraf. He does. Throw pride away and know the depth of real life. Fellowship with God.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by wiegraf: 2:15am On Aug 09, 2013
Chibuebem: you think hell is JUST a place God torments one for eternity for rejecting him. Smh. Your example of r.ape is incoherent. Here's the real deal, You choose Sin and satan over God who created you and expect not to be punished? God punishes sin. Remember sin is bad. The only way out of sin is trusting him. You wrongly accuse God of blackmail, meanwhile he is a holy God that cannot allow sin to go unpunished. You cannot escape sin, he provides a way. You reject it too. You choose seperation and punishment. He punishes your sin, as you cannot be in sin before him for eternity, you go to the place of the sinful- hell. I think the main(real) torture in hell will come from within. The weeping. The torture of seperation from everything of God. I cannot imagine it. God loves you wiegraf. He does. Throw pride away and know the depth of real life. Fellowship with God.

And what was that you were saying about threats and blackmail? I'm proud because I don't believe your obvious nonsense, yet you aren't despite insisting I subscribe to your beliefs using just a...... storybook to back up your claims? No evidence, just the storybook and some risible 'logic', yet you expect me to concede?

Stop threatening people. It's uncouth, foo.lish, rude, pathetic etc.. I mean, why should anyone be afraid of santa?

Then again, as you've already proven, you have nothing to offer other than threats. Which is usually the only tool you guys have left when confronted with reason. Threats and LALALALALALALA, or whargarbl. You seem to be a pro at that.

See why you can't be taken seriously?

Chibuebem:
WE DO NOT GET INTO GODS KINGDOM BY DOING GOOD, WE GET THERE BY ACCEPTING JESUS SALVATION BY FAITH.

These are your words, in bold. You even bolded them.. yourself.

So, this is the 'sin' which you speak of. Simply not accepting Jesus, doing good has nothing to do with it. This 'sin' is bad, simply because you say so. Bad enough to warrant torturing another being, his very own creation that he 'loves' (you should look up the meaning of the word 'love' as well, though that might not help, as you may genuinely be a sociopath if you truly believe this nonsense), for eternity.

There is absolutely no way you can deny this except by diving deeper into delusion or threatening, IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE RA.PE SCENARIO.

Love me, or suffer.. Nothing else matters.

Exactly like serial killers as well, who create lairs for victims.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2013
wiegraf:

And what was that you were saying about threats and blackmail? I'm proud because I don't believe your obvious nonsense, yet you aren't despite insisting I subscribe to your beliefs using just a...... storybook to back up your claims? No evidence, just the storybook and some risible 'logic', yet you expect me to concede?

Stop threatening people. It's uncouth, foo.lish, rude, pathetic etc.. I mean, why should anyone be afraid of santa?

Then again, as you've already proven, you have nothing to offer other than threats. Which is usually the only tool you guys have left when confronted with reason. Threats and LALALALALALALA, or whargarbl. You seem to be a pro at that.

See why you can't be taken seriously?

These are your words, in bold. You even bolded them.. yourself.

So, this is the 'sin' which you speak of. Simply not accepting Jesus, doing good has nothing to do with it. This 'sin' is bad, simply because you say so. Bad enough to warrant torturing another being, his very own creation that he 'loves' (you should look up the meaning of the word 'love' as well, though that might not help, as you may genuinely be a sociopath if you truly believe this nonsense), for eternity.

There is absolutely no way you can deny this except by diving deeper into delusion or threatening, IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE RA.PE SCENARIO.

Love me, or suffer.. Nothing else matters.

Exactly like serial killers as well, who create lairs for victims.

did you read and understand my post? The reason rejecting Jesus is sin is because there is no other way above sin. I have said this several times. Sin is the problem. Disobedience. The heart of man is desperately wicked. Do you stand righteous wiegraf? I have said this before, if you or anyone else has attained right standing and perfection, contact me. Man has a sinful nature you see. You know that. We see it in our lives. We need a saviour that'll save us from this problem. We've tried reform, we've tried science. We've tried to reduce the standard of wrong doing, and have only hurt ourselves. We can only accept Gods definition.(we're tampering with Gods definition of wrong and his standards even now, and we're reaping the fruits of suicides, perverts, psychopaths, broken families, etc, etc) They've failed. Indeed, the world wallows deeper in sin with each passing moment. But all of that has been atoned for. Yet we reject the atonement. Your DOING GOOD will always be faulted by sin, your trying to be good is imperfect,tainted by your sin, tainted by you waxing worse in iniquity and pride(do you not notice this in people's lives?) thats why merely doing good will never get us right with God. You are just rebellious wiegraf. We all are/were. Why? Do not be decieved. Rebellion is what the devil did, and whats he's leading man to do. Be against the devil wiegraf. Side with God. God is for you.
PS: Let us not delve into the subject of the integrity of Gods word.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by MrTroll(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2013
@wiegraf you suprise me. A few posts ago you said no one takes him serious and then you turn around to take him serious undecided its a lost cause man. . . The rot is deep.
wiegraf:

you 've got it.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2013
Mr Troll: its a lost cause man. . . The rot is deep.

examine your life, then look at your statement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

56th Annual Rccg Convention. / OPERATION OVERTAKE AND TAKEOVER / The Benefits Of Living Righteously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.