Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine (26776 Views)

Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2013
P.Stacks:
shocked whaooo! A 10 year old Wizkid Oduwole..

Omo wa na ni! Where else could she have been from.

Later some idiots would be threatning brime stone and fire about Nigeria breaking up as if the Yoruba Race would carry last.. This Marriage called Nigeria is really setting the Yoruba people back..
I have decided to be a tribal champion nao, since these people seem not to want to know their place.

Oduwole Do your thing jare. Its obvious you'r from the south/west. Koni baje.
Dey there, dey fight tribal war, while your mates are busy contributing to the development of the entire universe.

7 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by PStacks(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2013
mazizi tonene: undecidedAbeg no vex o.....werrin una say d girl achieve or do sef

The day Forbes Call you for anything in your life. Just know you have made it.

A 10 year old kid is called by Forbes and u're still asking "wetin she do"

She next Oprah winfrey and Forbes spotted it and are encouraging her. That's what she did.

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by ohye(f): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Splendid, wish her d very best
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2013
Good girl
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Edipee(m): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2013
I was expecting someone to say 'OUR YORUBA SISTER', where them dey?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by IAMBREEZY: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2013
Good gurl.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Osinom2000: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2013
kiss

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2013
Before you know it now, oilsoup people will start claiming her. the girl is half cast

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by emorse(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1: End Time Sign

End time sign.

P.Stacks:

Later some idiots would be threatning brime stone and fire about Nigeria breaking up as if the Yoruba Race would carry last.. This Marriage called Nigeria is really setting the Yoruba people back..
I have decided to be a tribal champion nao, since these people seem not to want to know their place.

Boda mi, ase e go to yii!
Boda Ode!

@Topic,
I hope Yerima and his cohorts can see what they're stealing from our kids?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by bknight: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2013
Weldone Zuriel! Keep it up!!! wink cool

On the other hand: Once, an entertainment promoter friend of mine had an album of 3kids (7yrs,6yrs+, and 4yrs olds) to promote by force. He was well funded to do so, but who wanted the songs undecided not even for dash. The album was overflowing his car and room and office!
Reason?: over zealous attention seeking parents wld go extra mile to force stardom on their kids. They choose d path and force a destiny on unsuspecting kids who must become d world next 'michael jackson'

Zuriel, interviewing presidents is perhaps, worthwhile. But visiting d lowly young victims of ur age and giving them hope will earn u a standing ovation from persons of honor. If this zeal is genuinely ur calling, sky is d beginning!

Btw, what is benita okojie up to now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by An0nimus: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2013
sparkle Red:
U always comment lyk a nitwit, guy comport ursef angry
lmao...i'll watch out for him
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Aromas: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2013
End Time Sign[/quote]

Guy u dey crase 4 head why jealous of this ly2 girl, Weree ni'e ooo.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by coastalqueen: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2013
If she were to be from the northern part of a particular west African country and married off to some old shameless paedophile, perharps this would not have been. you go girl!

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Ichel: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2013
See as all of una dey open eye n mouth dey scream 'na our girl', 'proudly naija' jst bcuz 4bes carry am. If na bomb wey throw nw, or kill 1 police 4 paris or assist 1 terrorist group, all of una go deny her. #see una life #smh

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by PeterKbaba: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2013
OMO YORUBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5y4WvlpQiw
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Sheggy13(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Edipee: I was expecting someone to say 'OUR YORUBA SISTER', where them dey?
That's cos Yorubas on this forum are matured than u with ur dangerous tribal inclination and bigoted mind

7 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Lmao!! Hilarious ppl on diz thread
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Sheggy13(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Ogoni militant: Before you know it now, oilsoup people will start claiming her. the girl is half cast
U forgot to add amala like ur MASSOB brothers..deluded bigot.

5 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by MrAboki: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2013
SO because I said that this girl should be married instead of walking all over the globe mixing up with grown men, my comment was deleted.

NOW I wonder where my freedom of speech and expression rights went to?! angry

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by jahlove4jah: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2013
You can do better than this.
P.Stacks:

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2013
Sheggy13:
That's cos Yorubas on this forum are matured than u with ur dangerous tribal inclination and bigoted mind
you just spoke my mind sweetheart

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by CocoLoca(f): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
homesteady: Let her go and interview Yerima
hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
This thread must turn tribal! grin

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by paschalomenihu: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
THEY SHOULD COME TO MY VILLAGE AND CONDUCT THE SAME INTERVIEW, WE HAVE KIDS OF HER AGE. ENVIRONMENT MATTERS
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by amiskurie(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
what's happening ke?...so many post hidden!
....I knew its because @airforce saaid something abt endtime sha.u pple shld berra be ready.funny hw people still feeling like the scripture's brethrens.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
This thread must turn tribal! grin hope you all have gottten ur guns ready
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by ShineuEye: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
CocoLoca:
hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha!!! But if you're the parents would you let your daughter near that disgusting man?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by lekanwj(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wells done girl. I am impressed my 1yr old must hear this.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by gulfer: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
And somewhere in †ђξ same clime, a young man has claimed he lasted more than anyone in the act of sex..grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by kolamilan(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
nice one girl.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Stuns In Traditional Wear / Adaeze Yobo Pictured With Her Mum And Joseph Yobo's Mother / Nigerian Celebrity Caricature Drawings (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.