Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine (26768 Views)

Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
amiskurie: what's happening ke?...so many post hidden!
....I knew its because @airforce saaid something abt endtime sha.u pple shld berra be ready.funny hw people still feeling like the scripture's brethrens.

Can you imagine that? Even on a subject concerning a little girl! It shows how depraved some people are.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1: End Time Sign

Joavid: angry
grin

@topic thats my [size=1pt]VERY distant[/size] cousin tongue
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sheggy13:
That's cos Yorubas on this forum are matured than u with ur dangerous tribal inclination and bigoted mind
The poster above you just made u look like a fool with your comment! LMAO! grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by eherbal(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Edipee: I was expecting someone to say 'OUR YORUBA SISTER', where them dey?
its already been said. you're just not reading the earlier post before yoursgrin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
If she were in Nigeria, she would probably be married by now.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by dklex(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
only one message to Nigerian government, give our children quality Education and conducive environment, we will produce more Zuriel , am happy for you girl.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by thaoriginator: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oh sweetheart! Muah! I love you!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by JimloveTM(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
Noted!!! Will prep up my daughter to break this record before she clocks 10
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Two thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by aniiii(f): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
spongeback: Mixed race undecided

And?? What's the problem? undecided

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Youngcelebrity(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
D gal try ohD gal try ohD gal try oh
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Ninapha(f): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
What a beautiful name for a beautiful brain. U are in my prayers girl!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by BrosG: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
homesteady: Let her go and interview Yerima

Wahala. He sees a wife in her. grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by revilomichaels(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
checkout the Newest blog in town.... www.reviloonthebeat..com
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Skmoda360(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1: End Time Sign
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by bunmit(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
olillywales:

www.metronaija.com/ten-year-old-nigerian-girl-makes-forbes-magazine-history/

tell the old fools in the senate and mr yerima in particular.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by ooshinibos: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
if she was living in Nigeria , she will have little or no chance , lets be honest ..she is a product of the American dream
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Godsown4eva(f): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
If u train a male child;u train an individual but if u train a female child;u train a nation. Kudos to her*thumps up*
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Revolva(m): 1:02am On Aug 07, 2013
nice one...but this naton has s many smart youth and brains we cant produce como household item we can call made it nigeria every thing we use is imported ...na wa o
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by nolaguy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hmmn, nice post
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by patienz(f): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bros I'm begining to think u're D owner or probably D originator of D word 'bigoted'
#just asking#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's "The Ungrateful Delilah" Story Of love-vendor & Runs Girl Actresses / Okey Bakassi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / I’m Not Promoting Sexual Immorality – Leo Dasilva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.