Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland (10406 Views)

A Date With Your Best Writer / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / J K Rowling Best Writer Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by tobechi20(m): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2013
Mynd_44: You were warned
calm down mod, the guy was indirectly spottin a wrongly written word.

Warning him once was ok. Repititive warning isnt neccesary. U can also threaten politely without being authouritative

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Bravoosii: 2:20am On Aug 14, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi for me.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by meryl4merit(f): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Dis•mynd•of•a•guy•is•so•feeling•FLY•lyk•a•HOUSEFLY•i•presume.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by gendebs(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2013
I always give maximum respect to this 3writter wheneva i com across thier write up.
Frank3.16, Flow1759 and Sebonzakura_kegeyoshi(no vex if i no spell am well cos i no be asian). This 3 re simply d best. Frank sense of writing is 2nd to none. Nobody i repeat no writter on Nairaland can be compared to diz guy. Other writter write up re a modification of what ve been written b4 now or seen in nollywood. Bt frank is very different. Flow is a writter i wish was bore by my mum, he make u look as if writting is easy nt until when u pick ur pen and paper to write then u will knw diz guy is a one in 7billion. Sebon is hotter than fire, the guy is dam hilarious. I am tryin 2 fantom what inspire diz guy, where he get his writtin skills. He is jst too good. God bless this 3 and other writter that ve made my nairaland literature section worth viewn

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by dryakson(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
gendebs: I always give maximum respect to this 3writter wheneva i com across thier write up.
Frank3.16, Flow1759 and Sebonzakura_kegeyoshi(no vex if i no spell am well cos i no be asian). This 3 re simply d best. Frank sense of writing is 2nd to none. Nobody i repeat no writter on Nairaland can be compared to diz guy. Other writter write up re a modification of what ve been written b4 now or seen in nollywood. Bt frank is very different. Flow is a writter i wish was bore by my mum, he make u look as if writting is easy nt until when u pick ur pen and paper to write then u will knw diz guy is a one in 7billion. Sebon is hotter than fire, the guy is dam hilarious. I am tryin 2 fantom what inspire diz guy, where he get his writtin skills. He is jst too good. God bless this 3 and other writter that ve made my nairaland literature section worth viewn
have read frank and flows stories, only Sebon and you know keep me searching for this guy's stories. Brb when am through with it
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by adisa204(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
In no particular order,sebonzakura kageyoshi,bukkydan,repogirl,flow,mazi,ishilove,princesa.....
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Gen2jaynee: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE NAMES ARE NOT NOT COMPLETE WHERE IS KAGEYOSHI[i][/i]?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by VanTee20(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
gendebs: I always give maximum respect to this 3writter wheneva i com across thier write up.

Really? Smh.....
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Bash92(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2013
Zubby,Larry-Sun,Maxi,Mynd
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by DNA1(f): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
in no particular order:
serasadeiyare
zubikeO1
they are great writers, who pay attention to details...they av made nairaland interesting...
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by DNA1(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
I must not fail to mention: senbonzakura_kageyoshi
the guy's writing is WOW!!!!!!!!!
I hope say i type d name correctly sha. grin
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by akejujoe(f): 6:22am On Aug 21, 2013
It has to be omolola1,princessa,repogirl,glowingscenes and serahsadeiyare.I really love their writing styles.Nairaland literature section really have talented writers.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by repogirl(f): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2013
@ gendebs, me thinks u've not read many of the stories here which u claim are a remodification of what is seen in nollywood. Before you tear people's work to pieces with ur incomplete analysis, make sure to read their work first.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by gendebs(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
repogirl: @ gendebs, me thinks u've not read many of the stories here which u claim are a remodification of what is seen in nollywood. Before you tear people's work to pieces with ur incomplete analysis, make sure to read their work first.

I didnt intend 2 break any writters heart with what i wrote rather charging them to step up thier game. Yea we have a couple of good writters here , thier stories re captivating and worth ready but the ther are easily predictable. I read ur False Pretence yesterday, i love the story, nice twist in the story but i have read something similar to the story(sorry 2 say this) but i enjoyed it. The first story i read here was 2 MAN BUSINESS(dnt knw d writer but wish 2 knw d writters handle) nice, unique and uncommon story. The 2nd story was 10th GENERATION written by Frank and that happens 2 b d best and d best i ve eva read here, so different never read of such the twist was killing, it got 2 a stage i had 2 close my eyes, put my finger in my ear cos i could not bear d passion anymore. OGA FRANK U TOO MUCH. I am tendering an unreserve apology if my comment have hurt or offended any of the writters here, i am so sorry. So sorry

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by repogirl(f): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Its okay, its just, dat sentence was quite annoying as writers put their heart, time and brains into their work to come and have it disregarded like that.

it's all good, I dnt have a favorite writer here sha, I read everything as long as it's engaging which it usually is. All NL WRITERS DEY TRY ABEG.

like someone above said, its more about genre than writer.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by 3ribalmarks: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Repogirl and maazi

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by rofemiguwa(f): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Franks 10th generation was so vivid.the story was crazy,d suspense killing,infact oga frank muaaah,when are u writing again biko.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Ice4jez(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2013
frank mynd flow repodearlin omolola are my best writers on nairaland.
Frank is out of dis world
mynd can neva disappoint u.
Flow make u relax after a hard day with his funny story.luv u bro.no homo
repogirl dat is one chic way i no mind to share my popcorn with.she is good but she let hater get to her.she is gifted.
Omolola dat girl is too plenty.she no dey mess up.
Less i forget glow is one writer to watch out for cos she fit make u fall for chair with her story.glow one tombo for u.
Other are good too but i pick this ones cos dey ve too or more story dat i ve seen.one na luck but when it two u ve to accept such person has wat it take to be successful.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Ice4jez(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2013
abeg make una no vex .if i hear say i no add my oga at the top maxi.dat guy na die oh.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by MaziOmenuko: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: *****
IMO.... Mazi_Omenuko, Repogirl, Flow1759, Princesa, Mynd_44, HBG, and Efemena_xy.

Hoping to read other peoples works too.

Big aunty! Longest time. Hope you're breaking some bones at the forex market.
Ciao!
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by MaziOmenuko: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2013
repogirl: All NL WRITERS DEY TRY ABEG.

Word! I love reading the Diaries at the diary section; especially those of obinoscopy, gboliwe, teeo, uj_sizzle, calloti (jelloti, lasinoh), mynd, alisoby caracta, screwface and hotnaijababe. Those diaries are epistles that could make a scriptwriter smile to the bank.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
Repogirl
Christar
Glowingscenes
Princesa
Bukkydan
Mynd(tho I read jst 2 chapters)
Frank 3;16
Yemi2plus
.....Nd in dat order
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by frank317: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
rofemiguwa: Franks 10th generation was so vivid.the story was crazy,d suspense killing,infact oga frank muaaah,when are u writing again biko.
rofemiguwa: Franks 10th generation was so vivid.the story was crazy,d suspense killing,infact oga frank muaaah,when are u writing again biko.

lol.. i am already busy with a new story, thats why u have seen less of me here. i am glad u love ma stories... i promise u, the next one is going to make tenth generation look like a nursery school story.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by repogirl(f): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ummmm, pardon my huge derailment but
@frank 3:16, have you by chance read THE WITCHING HOUR, book 1 of the Mayfair witches trilogy by Anne Rice?
asking for a reason.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by domido(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
NO ISHILOVE,NO SENBONZAGURA(COMEDY),NO REPOGIRL
.......ANYWAY, I GIVE IT UP FOR MAZI OMENUKO ALSO I NOMINATE HIM FOR THE "WRITER OF THE YEAR". DAT GUY IS GOOD.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by MaziOmenuko: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Hahahahahaha....I can see you have mistaken me for NAIJABABE ....The Forex guru.
I am Hotnaijababe not Naijababe oh! For where I wan see Money trade forex mbok!!!! I'm just a young gal trying to survive.

Hmmm...my bad! That girl dey trade like say na him papa be Fibonacci.

Anyway, you still scarce for my eye. We all are trying to survive aren't wegrin
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by 2map(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
All of them. My top three are; frank,flow15.. and Mazi. But seriously you guys are really good, datz what made me join Nairaland sef.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by frank317: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2013
repogirl: Ummmm, pardon my huge derailment but
@frank 3:16, have you by chance read THE WITCHING HOUR, book 1 of the Mayfair witches trilogy by Anne Rice?
asking for a reason.

No i havnt... I think i have read one of Anne Rices' books, cant remember the name but it has to do wit vampirs (i hate vampire stories so i didnt enjoy it), bt why are you asking?
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by repogirl(f): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
frank3.16:

No i havnt... I think i have read one of Anne Rices' books, cant remember the name but it has to do wit vampirs (i hate vampire stories so i didnt enjoy it), bt why are you asking?

I'll have to pm u the answer to that. Pls watch for my Pm.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by UjSizzle(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Word! I love reading the Diaries at the diary section; especially those of obinoscopy, gboliwe, teeo, uj_sizzle, calloti (jelloti, lasinoh), mynd, alisoby caracta, screwface and hotnaijababe. Those diaries are epistles that could make a scriptwriter smile to the bank.
Ole grin grin

Okay i need to read this 10th generation book, only ish is i can't stand breaks when am reading a story...all these comments(even though they are necessary) drives me away from some really good stories here.

So abeg Frank, can i get your 10th Generation manuscript by mail biko? *puppy eyes*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Against Her Wishes / Nigerian Copyright Commission Seizes Pirated Books Worth N800 Million (Photos) / Grammarly/turnitin/chatgpt/quillbot/wordtune/article Forge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.