Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,016 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland (10407 Views)

A Date With Your Best Writer / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / J K Rowling Best Writer Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by sweetsmalsis(f): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
I haven't read much stories on this section but the few i've read are well written and passes a lot of lessons. The Saviour by Vantee, Complicated love story by Christar01 and 2go love story by Yemi2plus2 are still my best. Thumbs up to you guys!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by frank317: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Ole grin grin

Okay i need to read this 10th generation book, only ish is i can't stand breaks when am reading a story...all these comments(even though they are necessary) drives me away from some really good stories here.

So abeg Frank, can i get your 10th Generation manuscript by mail biko? *puppy eyes*

It should b on one of t'he pages on this section. Or u google tenth generation/nairaland
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by gendebs(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2013
frank3.16:

lol.. i am already busy with a new story, thats why u have seen less of me here. i am glad u love ma stories... i promise u, the next one is going to make tenth generation look like a nursery school story.

Frank i dare u to write a story as half interesting as 10th generation, then consider urself d boyfriend of my girlfriend. I dnt mind losing her to u. U're a great, greater and greatest writer.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by frank317: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2013
repogirl:

I'll have to pm u the answer to that. Pls watch for my Pm.

Saw ur pm, bt there was No message. I'd' prefer u reach me here xtfranks005@yahoo.com
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by frank317: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2013
gendebs:

Frank i dare u to write a story as half interesting as 10th generation, then consider urself d boyfriend of my girlfriend. I dnt mind losing her to u. U're a great, greater and greatest writer.

Lol, u just almost lost ur girl... I will be here in two or three weeks time with 'Secrets of t'he God' dont even dare to imagine what it is all about cos u will be surprised at how far away u have wondered.

Seriously i will do my best to make ur read worth while. Thanks for believing in me
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by dryakson(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Any link for the 10th generation story here? Drop it Pls ... Thank you
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by gendebs(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
frank3.16:

Lol, u just almost lost ur girl... I will be here in two or three weeks time with 'Secrets of t'he God' dont even dare to imagine what it is all about cos u will be surprised at how far away u have wondered.

Seriously i will do my best to make ur read worth while. Thanks for believing in me

i wnt try to imagine what it's going 2 be like cos u can sabi twist story. I tried predicting 10th Generation, The religion and even ur short story Lost coin but was totally lost. I wnt bother predictn ur nxt write up, u do the writin me do d readn. U deserve GCON and if them no fit gve u dat 1 atleast a MON will be ok.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by gendebs(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
dryakson: Any link for the 10th generation story here? Drop it Pls ... Thank you

google it or click on frank's profile for his write up. Dnt stop at 10th generation, read the religion and lost key, i bet u'll come here to thank me. Till then enjoy ur readn courtesy FRANK
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by frank317: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
gendebs:

google it or click on frank's profile for his write up. Dnt stop at 10th generation, read the religion and lost key, i bet u'll come here to thank me. Till then enjoy ur readn courtesy FRANK

If u have nt read the 'cyber lover' let me know. I will like to send it straight to ur email. I am doing this because the story had been well edited and i just need someone to read and tell me what he thinks. If u are up send me a message to my email.
Pls i am planning to publish it next month, so ur help will b welll appreciated.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by gendebs(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2013
frank3.16:

If u have nt read the 'cyber lover' let me know. I will like to send it straight to ur email. I am doing this because the story had been well edited and i just need someone to read and tell me what he thinks. If u are up send me a message to my email.
Pls i am planning to publish it next month, so ur help will b welll appreciated.
I have read cyber love, when i was reading the 10th generation, readers and viewers acknowledge and made reference to cyber love and i was forced to read it. The story line is good, nice concept but i did not like the cyber ghost part. U & i knw such can't happen, except if u edit those impossible part in the story whch i doubt cos that's what the story is centerd at. All the best bro, jst knw that sombody somwher is tipping u for the next Literature Nobel Award in Nigeria after PROF. WOLE SOYINKA.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by dryakson(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2013
frank3.16:

I started reading cyber love yesterday. I stopped at at the hospital where brenda fainted..... I would like to read the edited one Pls send it to my mail musa.yakubu61@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by frank317: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
gendebs:
I have read cyber love, when i was reading the 10th generation, readers and viewers acknowledge and made reference to cyber love and i was forced to read it. The story line is good, nice concept but i did not like the cyber ghost part. U & i knw such can't happen, except if u edit those impossible part in the story whch i doubt cos that's what the story is centerd at. All the best bro, jst knw that sombody somwher is tipping u for the next Literature Nobel Award in Nigeria after PROF. WOLE SOYINKA.

Yes, the ghost part. Everything changed. It was no more a ghost but...
The edit story is quite more complicated, complex and meaningful. I have been editing it for a year now, so I am making sure evrything is right.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Audreyy(f): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
frank3.16:

just sent a msg 2 ur mail ..wud luv 2 read cyber love as well as 10th generation.....thanxx
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by frank317: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Audreyy: just sent a msg 2 ur mail ..wud luv 2 read cyber love as well as 10th generation.....thanxx

Dont angry, pls send me a message to xtfranks005@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by yemi2plus(m): 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
frank3.16:

send a copy to yemi2plus@gmail.com
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by rofemiguwa(f): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2013
Oga frank abeg send to me too cynthuwa_23@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Audreyy(f): 12:26am On Aug 28, 2013
frank3.16:

yeah.done that...dunno if u got it...my email is gmiztunechi@yahoo.com tho
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by preciousan(f): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mazi
mazi
mazi
mazi
mazi' omenuko
i love his way of writing
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by dryakson(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Oga Frank abi you no wan send dam for me?
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by adexpa(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
just try to encourage them cus is never easy to come up with a writeup.kudos to u all.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by frank317: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
dryakson: Oga Frank abi you no wan send dam for me?

I willl do that on friday... In a tight place now
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by dryakson(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
frank3.16:

I willl do that on friday... In a tight place now
may we be among those that will see the Friday.... BTW thanks in advance
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by gaczee99: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2014
AuderyTimms....this her book titled "unfulfilled promises" has kept me glued to my fone for days.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Vickthoriah(f): 1:42am On Aug 23, 2014
Thumbs up to all writers bt my top 3..
Repogirl
Prettyspicey
Audreytimms

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by almacherish(f): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Royver
Larrysun
Repogirl
Audreytimms
kayemjay
2 me, those guys are jxt d best
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Divsy(f): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2014
prettyspicey..omg shz jst d best 4 me
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by jejelady(f): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Drcynthia... 1
Whitemisquito... 2
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Iffffffy(f): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
No one else but prettyspicey,n her use of grammar na die! She is a wonderful writer
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Iffffffy(f): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Divsy: prettyspicey..omg shz jst d best 4 me
exactly, she's just too good
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by youngstan(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Temitope Daniel is the best writter so far.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by BobUg28(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mazi Omenuko remains my best writer...SEXUALITY SESSION.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland by Doubra12(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2019
Flow baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Against Her Wishes / Nigerian Copyright Commission Seizes Pirated Books Worth N800 Million (Photos) / Grammarly/turnitin/chatgpt/quillbot/wordtune/article Forge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.