Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? (2155 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by faithuak(f): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2013
pls guys,I need ur help,I think guys are in the right position to tell me the FACT. pls I am just a lady.
When ever I am talking to my boo,looking straight into his eyes,he dos nt look at me for long,he looks at me for a while and closes his eyes,even wen we are discussing(sometin nt very important)I luk directly into his eyes,bt he closes his eyes afta some seconds,bt I keep staring straight to his eyes while am talking 2 him,he opens his eyes,sees me luking at him and shot dam again while he keeps talkin 2 me. WHY dos he do dat?am I dat ugly or wat?I can't explain it cos am nt a guy,or was he thinking of anoda gal at dat moment?or he neva felt lik talkin 2 me.The funnest tin is dat he dos it all the tym I luk at him 4 long. Y
Re: Why? by MrCork: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2013
faithuak: pls guys,I need ur help,I think guys are in the right position to tell me the FACT. pls I am just a lady.
When ever I am talking to my boo,looking straight into his eyes,he dos nt look at me for long,he looks at me for a while and closes his eyes,even wen we are discussing(sometin nt very important)I luk directly into his eyes,bt he closes his eyes afta some seconds,bt I keep staring straight to his eyes while am talking 2 him,he opens his eyes,sees me luking at him and shot dam again while he keeps talkin 2 me. WHY dos he do dat?am I dat ugly or wat?I can't explain it cos am nt a guy,or was he thinking of anoda gal at dat moment?or he neva felt lik talkin 2 me.The funnest tin is dat he dos it all the tym I luk at him 4 long. Y

..Do u have pimples?? angry
Re: Why? by Sanboy25: 12:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Either he's hiding something from you, either you're taking this too seriously... undecided
I opt for the second proposition...
Why not ask him directly ? smiley
Re: Why? by switdil(f): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Bros na u try pass o
So if ur galfrend get pimples, u go dey close n open ur eyes dey tok to am

As for u sis
Stop longing matter, go ask ur guy y
If na eye dey pain am make u giv am eye drop.
Re: Why? by berylLOL(f): 1:23am On Aug 06, 2013
He's scared of getting blinded by love. Love is blind.

1 Like

Re: Why? by Flygerian1(m): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2013
faithuak: or was he thinking of anoda gal at dat moment?
Lol. That part got me laughing, girl.

No he's not. I myself i do it sometimes to my gf. I dont like starring right into someone's eyes for long.

It mostly happen when u guys are in bed right?
Re: Why? by Mynd44: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2013
Some people dont like lookign others in the eye.

You can just ask him if it makes you uncomfortable
Re: Why? by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Maybe he's just shy .. it'd be better if you just ask him about it, i'm sure its no big deal.
Re: Why? by Switup: 2:16am On Aug 06, 2013
faithuak: WHY dos he do dat?am I dat ugly or wat?I can't explain it
now lemme come in there.., first ov all, no lady's ugly althoug sometimz we may feel a little awkward... Trust me...! Secondly ur guy may have this little dislike of starin in2 ur eyes cus maybe he feels u starin d life autta him... Who knows maybe u've got a set of mess.with.me.and.i'll.deal.with.u eyes... I got such eyes too and peers tell me it devours in2 their hearts so lots of me frnds don't look at me when we chitchat... Lol
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 2:45am On Aug 06, 2013
caribchic: Maybe he's just shy .. it'd be better if you just ask him about it, i'm sure its no big deal.
Thanks bro,I think I would try dat,is just dat somtyms he says my eyes are killing,I see no reason y he can't luk at me 4 long,(eye contact)he rather rest his head backward 2 the chair and close his eyes after som seconds while he is stil talkin.
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 2:54am On Aug 06, 2013
Flygerian.:

Lol. That part got me laughing, girl.

No he's not. I myself i do it sometimes to my gf. I dont like starring right into someone's eyes for long.

It mostly happen when u guys are in bed right?
nt rili,mayb on d sofa,living room,just talking,feelin relaxed.1 av 2 be careful,cos som guys are trickish u know dat. I might end up askin him,and he might tell me somtin else,just 2 mak u feel gud,main while ther is somtin else*just wondering*
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 3:02am On Aug 06, 2013
berylLOL: He's scared of getting blinded by love. Love is blind.
hahahahahahahaha,u being hilarious,y would he be scared again when he called 4 it. I no ask myself out na,he did,so I see no reason y he should be scared of luv,he find it and he got it,y scared?
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 3:20am On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25: Either he's hiding something from you, either you're taking this too seriously... undecided
I opt for the second proposition...
Why not ask him directly ?
2 serious at 35?den he dos nt know wat he wants.dats y som guys end up stil payin sch fees at their retirement age,when they are supos 2 b eatin d devidence of their labour
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 3:21am On Aug 06, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

check out ma pix,mayb I do
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 3:23am On Aug 06, 2013
Thanks 2 u all jare,NL is d best,gud advisers!!!
Re: Why? by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 06, 2013
faithuak: check out ma pix,mayb I do

Lol asking mr.cork to check out ur pix? brave girl...anyway never mind him ur beautiful and u have no pimples, just ask ur bf about ur little problem and i'm certain he would respond to suit smiley
Re: Why? by Godson201333(m): 3:49am On Aug 06, 2013
FACT:Ya not the only girl in his life,Now keep enduring..
Re: Why? by Flygerian1(m): 4:46am On Aug 06, 2013
faithuak: nt rili,mayb on d sofa,living room,just talking,[b]feelin relaxed.[/b]1 av 2 be careful,cos som guys are trickish u know dat. I might end up askin him,and he might tell me somtin else,just 2 mak u feel gud,main while ther is somtin else*just wondering*
Exactly where im going. When relaxin! I do same too, my dear. Its no big deal! I cant stare at someones eyeballs that close unless when am angry.
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Godson201333: FACT:Ya not the only girl in his life,Now keep enduring..
wow,dats touching,u just broke me down,seriously guys dos dat wen they are seein oda girls?u luk at him romantically,and he can't stand lukin at u bak?
Re: Why? by Mynd44: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2013
faithuak: wow,dats touching,u just broke me down,seriously guys dos dat wen they are seein oda girls?u luk at him romantically,and he can't stand lukin at u bak?
Not true oooo. Some people are not just comfortable with it
Re: Why? by Flygerian1(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not true oooo. Some people are not just comfortable with it
The thing is, I think 80% of her conscience is telling her that her bf is seeing other girls and after reading Godson's comments, she concluded finally (despite me telling her that I also do same as her bf), so lets leave it to her faith.
Re: Why? by Mynd44: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Flygerian.:

The thing is, I think 80% of her conscience is telling her that her bf is seeing other girls and after reading Godson's comments, she concluded finally (despite me telling her that I also do same as her bf), so lets leave it to her faith.
And there is a 20% chance that that is wrong right? I like to give people the benefit of a doubt so it is better she finds out first before concluding else she will be back here opening a thread about how she judged him wrongly and he is mad at her
Re: Why? by Flygerian1(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
And there is a 20% chance that that is wrong right? I like to give people the benefit of a doubt so it is better she finds out first before concluding else she will be back here opening a thread about how she judged him wrongly and he is mad at her
No matter how hard u try in giving her benefit of doubt, I think what she had in mind is definitely her conclusion, couple with godson's comment.
Re: Why? by Enegod(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2013
faithuak: wow,dats touching,u just broke me down,seriously guys dos dat wen they are seein oda girls?u luk at him romantically,and he can't stand lukin at u bak?
op, are you okey?! how old are you?
Re: Why? by Mynd44: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Enegod: op, are you okey?! how old are you?
Help me ask her oo
Re: Why? by UjSizzle(f): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2013
You should try typing in full, makes it easier for people who can't be bothered to figure out what your shorthand means to read.

@Topic . Just ask the dude, he's probably not good at staring people in the eyes like some of us are.
Re: Why? by Mynd44: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: You should try typing in full, makes it easier for people who can't be bothered to figure out what your shorthand means to read.

@Topic . Just ask the dude, he's probably not good at staring people in the eyes like some of us are.
You are?

I don't think so
Re: Why? by daisyella: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mayb hez juz shy or uncomfortable with looking u in d eye, or mayb ur 2 pretty for him 2 look @ wink
Re: Why? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
I can't look at people in the eye for long either, it might not be that serious
Re: Why? by UjSizzle(f): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
You are?

I don't think so
and you know me, how??

grin
Re: Why? by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
and you know me, how??

grin
You don't seem like the type
Re: Why? by 25omega(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Poster
why must you stare into his eyes while talking? you are being weird and creepy in my opinion. From what you described it seems like you make it a point to sit in front of him and stare into his eyes because you think if he loves you or is paying attention he would stare back into your eyes.

Forget what you see in the movies because it's all fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be True Married Women Involve In Prostitution? / Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? / 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.