Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? (2158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why? by jonex70(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
trust me he does it because he shy and i think he love you soo much that he cant just look into ur eye for long. i do it and only for girl i love soo much, he just in ur awe.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
You're looking directly into his eyes continuously and expect him not to feel uncomfortable. If he's looking away or closing his eyes, that means he's not at ease with the way you're looking at him, so shift your gaze elsewhere for a few seconds (look at his shirt, his shoulders, etc). There's nothing wrong with wanting to look into your lover's eyes, but anyone would be uncomfortable with the way you're doing it.
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2013
Enegod: op, are you okey?! how old are you?
nt dat I grabbed it both hook and sink,am nt a baby,I tak advice 4rm both old and young if ther is a point in wat d person is sayin,I just wanted him 2 expanciate on it,y he said so,dats all
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 12:30am On Aug 08, 2013
jonex70: trust me he does it because he shy and i think he love you soo much that he cant just look into ur eye for long. i do it and only for girl i love soo much, he just in ur awe.
Thanks so much,nw am beta,just wanted 2 know y,and nw I av,nt dat he dos nt luk,he dos,bt just 4 a few seconds,dat was y I was worried if ther was somtin wrong,or he neva luved me secretly,I can only get d FACT 4rm guys,and nw I av.bt as 4 me,I can luk at a guy romantically 4 long until he goes crazy,I wonder y he could nt,just wanted eyes contact,wanted 2 feel d vibe,u know wat I mean,lol
Re: Why? by Flygerian1(m): 2:45am On Aug 08, 2013
Yield: You're looking directly into his eyes continuously and expect him not to feel uncomfortable. If he's looking away or closing his eyes, that means he's not at ease with the way you're looking at him, so shift your gaze elsewhere for a few seconds (look at his shirt, his shoulders, etc). There's nothing wrong with wanting to look into your lover's eyes, but anyone would be uncomfortable with the way you're doing it.
Aba O!
Re: Why? by Flygerian1(m): 2:48am On Aug 08, 2013
faithuak: just wanted eyes contact,wanted 2 feel d vibe,u know wat I mean,lol
No release o!
Re: Why? by Jomesh20(m): 3:31am On Aug 08, 2013
Maybe he's trying to control his libido, looking at your pretty eyes makes him damn hot and he doesn't want to ask you for IT. Probably he thinks it's too early or he's raised the issue before and you refused him.
Re: Why? by AkinropoIlori: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2013
Maybe he is an introvert guy.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Jomesh20: Maybe he's trying to control his libido, looking at your pretty eyes makes him damn hot and he doesn't want to ask you for IT. Probably he thinks it's too early or he's raised the issue before and you refused him.
GBAM! @op, tink abt dis.
Re: Why? by Godson201333(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
faithuak: wow,dats touching,u just broke me down,seriously guys dos dat wen they are seein oda girls?u luk at him romantically,and he can't stand lukin at u bak?

Nah thats just the way it is,what about those 9ja girls gambling with more than 5 guys heart?? grin grin grin
Re: Why? by Serendipity: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Anything is possible, so anything may be the cause, it could be that he was overwhelmed by your beauty and vivacity.
=
I will advise you to be less sensitive in life.
If people are laughing, don't conclude that they are laughing at you, if after a date someone doesnt call again, don't conclude that maybe something is wrong with you, just see it that maybe you too are not compatible.
=
Just be less sensitive and avoid unhealthy comparison.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Op, do you want him to be perfect in all things? If not why are you forcing him to keep looking into your eyes unneccessarily?

Anyway,the Supreme Court(nairaland) is still on the matter.

Odikwa egwu.

Next pls..
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Flygerian.:

No release o!
u no well,u think say I be lik u?I run things,Things dnt run me.u grab?
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Jomesh20: Maybe he's trying to control his libido, looking at your pretty eyes makes him damn hot and he doesn't want to ask you for IT. Probably he thinks it's too early or he's raised the issue before and you refused him.
very correct,I tink u read psychology in sch or sumtin,men u gud.
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Serendipity: Anything is possible, so anything may be the cause, it could be that he was overwhelmed by your beauty and vivacity.
=
I will advise you to be less sensitive in life.
If people are laughing, don't conclude that they are laughing at you, if after a date someone doesnt call again, don't conclude that maybe something is wrong with you, just see it that maybe you too are not compatible.
=
Just be less sensitive and avoid unhealthy comparison.
yeah,Thanks 4 d advice,would always do dat,u d BEST
Re: Why? by faithuak(f): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Onainor Samuel :
Op, do you want him to be perfect in all things? If not why are you forcing him to keep looking into your eyes unneccessarily?

Anyway,the Supreme Court(nairaland) is still on the matter.

Odikwa egwu.

Next pls..
very hilarious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Have You Turned Down A Marriage Proposal Before? / 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover / There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.