Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell (2191 Views)

Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2013
All those christians feeling funky with their azz because they think their father bought shares for them in heaven, this is for you:

1- If you eat fat in meat (Lev 7:22-27)

2- If you do not give your first son to God (Numbers 3:13)

3- If you worship another god. A god is something you hold in highesteem e.g your money, clothes, certificate, pastor, parents, sibbling, celebrity, ego

4- If you are guilty of using "OMG" (exodus 20:7)

5- You don't go to church on sunday or saturday, even if you missed one (Numbers 15:32)

6- You call someone a "FOOL" (matt 5:22)

7- If your parents or ancestors sinned (Numbers 14:18)

8- You judge (criticize) others especially people like me "anti-christ", "blasphemer", etc

9- You don't love God with all your heart, Soul, mind (Mark 12:30)

10- You don't act like a little child (Matt 18:3)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE: All those christians feeling funky with their azz because they think their father bought shares for them in heaven, this is for you:

3- If you worship another god. A god is something you hold in highesteem e.g your money, clothes, certificate, pastor, parents, sibbling, celebrity, ego

5- You don't go to church on sunday or saturday, even if you missed one (Numbers 15:32)

8- You judge (criticize) others especially people like me "anti-christ", "blasphemer", etc

Ignorance in display..
1. Jesus Christ abolished that law
2. Abolished
3. This would definately send so many people to hell.
4. Ok.
5. True (remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy)
6. Lie. The Bible called people fools several times.
And even gave characteristics of fools
7. Abolished. We all have our lives to live.
8. True.. So many of us do that.
9. True. If you don't love Him, you won't obey His commandments willingly.
10. Yes.. But Bro. That's a parable. You went to school right?
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by matrixme(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2013
yes, and add if you create a new topic on Nairaland to judge people when you are not their God to the list. This is 2013 for Christ's sake!
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by bolaino(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2013
What is the aim of this thread sire?
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2013
bolaino: What is the aim of this thread sire?

Preaching the ministry of Hell..........awareness to folks like you that you property of hell fire

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Ignorance in display..

1. Jesus Christ abolished that law
2. Abolished
3. This would definately send so many people to hell.
4. Ok.
5. True (remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy)
6. Lie. The Bible called people fools several times.
And even gave characteristics of fools
7. Abolished. We all have our lives to live.
8. True.. So many of us do that.
9. True. If you don't love Him, you won't obey His commandments willingly.
10. Yes.. But Bro. That's a parable. You went to school right?

Black defending white supremacy in action...

1. Where did Jesus said that?
2. But you still pay tithe?
3. Case close......you wanted in hell.
4. Case close
5. Why are you calling me ignorant then? Bro...you had problem with me?
6. Jesus said dont call people fools......those folks calling people fools including jesus are going to hell.
7. Liar.......all have sinned. Where do you keep your original sin doctrine?
8. So you know the truth?
9. Bros.....and you called me ignorant? You divinely dumb
10. Parable or not parable, you not acting with love

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by macof(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Most of these are laws from old testament which Jesus has abolished but some Christians still refer to them and that's why I say new testament is all we need as Christians
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by biafranqueen: 5:36am On Sep 06, 2013
macof: Most of these are laws from old testament which Jesus has abolished but some Christians still refer to them and that's why I say new testament is all we need as Christians
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.Matthew 5:17
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2013
biafranqueen: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.Matthew 5:17

Those laws didn't exclude you too......

Fail one like you calling for armagedon and join teamHELL

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by macof(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2013
This is very sad...how people take Jewish law in high esteem and refer to their own ethnic laws as backward or evil

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE: All those christians feeling funky with their azz because they think their father bought shares for them in heaven, this is for you:

In short, xtians go to hell cos they are xtians

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by macof(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2013
Dap07:
In short, xtians go to hell cos they are xtians

exactly my brother, this folykaze is a crazy guy. He is Jewish and not Christian
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FMK(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2013
there is not any among the ten comandment rejected by jesus but jesus says that, not with laws that you get salvation. I the master of law am here with you i brought you the most precious thing is the good news of my father so that you can know him just thru me and live with him for ever where i am. just one comandment i give to you is as follow
love your God in your all heart and love your neighbor like yourself because love covers evils

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2013
macof:

exactly my brother, this folykaze is a crazy guy. He is Jewish and not Christian

Lol. Im an Afrikan not a jew or european slave (christians)
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by tobechi20(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Funny sarcastic thread
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2013
FMK: there is not any among the ten comandment rejected by jesus but jesus says that, not with laws that you get salvation. I the master of law am here with you i brought you the most precious thing is the good news of my father so that you can know him just thru me and live with him for ever where i am. just one comandment i give to you is as follow
love your God in your all heart and love your neighbor like yourself because love covers evils

Why do you ignore point 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Are those not directly from Jesus? Maybe you dont read the OP before commenting.

Oh yeah....you cant run from the old testament....

1 John 2:7
King James Version.

Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

Hell stockpiling......welcome because you fail some of those law too
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2013
tobechi20: Funny sarcastic thread

you gorrit. It speaks some truth though
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by macof(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Why do you ignore point 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Are those not directly from Jesus? Maybe you dont read the OP before commenting.

Oh yeah....you cant run from the old testament....

1 John 2:7
King James Version.

Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

Hell stockpiling......welcome because you fail some of those law too

Lmao...did u bother to continue reading ur Bible after that verse? 1 John 2:8 again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. Pls the OT is not for Christians
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
macof:

Lmao...did u bother to continue reading ur Bible after that verse? 1 John 2:8 again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. Pls the OT is not for Christians

Stopping running around. Deal with 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10...it from new testament.

You playing another silly game by ignoring one verse for another that suit you. Since you ignoring one, is it not part of the bible anymore?

The new commandment by Jesus was loving God and loving God is obeying his laws and orders

Jesus kept those mosaic law.....do you? I wonder what you have been feed with in your church.
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by macof(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You playing another silly game by ignoring one verse for another that suit you. Since you ignoring one, is it not part of the bible anymore?

The new commandment by Jesus was loving God and loving God is obeying his laws and orders

Jesus kept those mosaic law.....do you? I wonder what you have been feed with in your church.

It is precisely what am being feed in church that am kicking against.
people should be aware that Jesus is the way and the light, only through him can one get to the father. So why refer to Moses abi Moses na ur patron? All of u who call urselves Christians but dwell in the teaches of judaism (another religion which Jesus has tried to reform and make new so u can obtain salvation) are fools. am not abusing u but stating the truth. Pastors tell you pay your tithe and offering and u people run out feeling obligated to do so, any pastor who askes u to pay tithes and offering quoting Malachi 3:8 for u is a fraud and doesn't serve Jesus wholeheartedly because according to the teachings of Paul tithes and offerings are not obligatory in fact not needed of a Christian. tithes were payed to the priests from the tribe of Levi, now tell me are ur pastors from the tribe of Levi? if u wanna follow ur OT then u should be making animal burnt sacrifice too if not you would go to hell. According to the old testament no work should be done on the sabbath day but don't u cook on the day u suppose to go to church? Hell is waiting for u
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by macof(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
macof:

It is precisely what am being feed in church that am kicking against.
people should be aware that Jesus is the way and the light, only through him can one get to the father. So why refer to Moses abi Moses na ur patron? All of u who call urselves Christians but dwell in the teaches of judaism (another religion which Jesus has tried to reform and make new so u can obtain salvation) are fools. am not abusing u but stating the truth. Pastors tell you pay your tithe and offering and u people run out feeling obligated to do so, any pastor who askes u to pay tithes and offering quoting Malachi 3:8 for u is a fraud and doesn't serve Jesus wholeheartedly because according to the teachings of Paul tithes and offerings are not obligatory in fact not needed of a Christian. tithes were payed to the priests from the tribe of Levi, now tell me are ur pastors from the tribe of Levi? if u wanna follow ur OT then u should be making animal burnt sacrifice too if not you would go to hell. According to the old testament no work should be done on the sabbath day but don't u cook on the day u suppose to go to church? Hell is waiting for u

You feed in the church...how is that my business?

Deal with position 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. It not old testament.....obviously you want to cover your hell trip.....sure you member. I got you
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by macof(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You feed in the church...how is that my business?

Deal with position 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. It not old testament.....obviously you want to cover your hell trip.....sure you member. I got you
pls wat religion do u practice?
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
macof: pls wat religion do u practice?

Folykazism
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by macof(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
6. Jesus was telling us not to let anger take over us, and not be abusive. It doesn't mean if a man be a fool u cannot tell him to his face as a way to correct him.

7. That's old testament. I don't follow OT anymore

8. What u are doing right now with this thread is judging others and I also classify it as blaspheming

9. Off course u have to love God, just like u love your papa @home

10. Not behave like a chill literally but be with little seen as children are
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
macof: 6. Jesus was telling us not to let anger take over us, and not be abusive. It doesn't mean if a man be a fool u cannot tell him to his face as a way to correct him.

Maybe you need to read that verse again. It said he that call his neighbour 'fool'. Your twisting cant help......you are hell property.

7. That's old testament. I don't follow OT anymore

Where do you keep the doctrine of original sin? For all have sinned....your cherry picking is really alarming. Typical christian example.

8. What u are doing right now with this thread is judging others and I also classify it as blaspheming

I came to make you aware how you play ignorantly.....hell ministration.

9. Off course u have to love God, just like u love your papa @home

You love God but dont obey is word. Trashing old testament means disobeying......your like full hell

10. Not behave like a chill literally but be with little seen as children are

What is this you are saying? Freechance to hell.....you fail
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by macof(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Maybe you need to read that verse again. It said he that call his neighbour 'fool'. Your twisting cant help......you are hell property.

Where do you keep the doctrine of original sin? For all have sinned....your cherry picking is really alarming. Typical christian example.

I came to make you aware how you play ignorantly.....hell ministration.

You love God but dont obey is word. Trashing old testament means disobeying......your like full hell

What is this you are saying? Freechance to hell.....you fail

I can see u are a deranged human being. it is nt for u to decide who goes to heaven or hell. u nothing close a billion light years from God
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
macof:

I can see u are a deranged human being. it is nt for u to decide who goes to heaven or hell. u nothing close a billion light years from God

breaks rule 8.......you welcome to hellfire bro..
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by vickyO(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
you are just one fierce FOLYKAZIST.
Allow Christians o... We aren't self righteous.
we say the truth when necessary.
We aren't perfect cause we're humans and so the Holy Spirit leads us towards perfection.
We might be guilty as charged but that doesn't give you the right to condemn us.
Moreover, most of those things you posted are so not sin, Christians understand better.
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by princesa(f): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
All this 'ism' brothers, ever reading a bible they can't and wont understand...

- we are no longer under the Mosaic law

- Jesus is the fulfilment of the law and prophet

- Jesus has summed all the laws into love for God and love for fellow man

- he has given Christians the HolYspirit to teach them all truth in these new dispensation.

- leave us be to work out our salvation...

how hard can that be?sad
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by JesusisLord85: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2013

I am a Jew by blood (Yoruba) and I observe the law.

Happy Rosh Hashanah (Leviticus 23)
Re: Reasons Why Christians Are Going To Hell by JesusisLord85: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol. Im an Afrikan not a jew or european slave (christians)

Jews are black africans (though not all africans)

Zephania 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants,
even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Acts 21:38 "Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?"

Lamentations 4:8 "Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."

The European 'Jews' stole your identity friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists,Pagans, Agnostics and Deists, How Will You Be Buried. / – Kemi Omololu-blasphemous Statement:Against “pastor Adeboye & Bishop Oyedepo ” / RCCG G O Pastor Enoch Adeboye Finally Revealed How A Woman Almost Seduced Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.