Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Contact The Owner Of This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Contact The Owner Of This Website (1001 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! / Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! / Who Did This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact The Owner Of This Website by 9ja4lyfe(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2008
Hello people, does anyone know how to get in touch with the owner of this website an email, office number, or anything that I could use to contact him to speak with him.
Re: Contact The Owner Of This Website by goldenimp(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2008
u mean seun?? try http://www.seunosewa.com/
Re: Contact The Owner Of This Website by larryblank: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2014
Hello sir seun,please i want to kno why my post was been hidden.perhaps its not fraut,and know body has complain of me been a fraud.can i know why,my advert was removed.
hop to read from you soonest.
thanks
Re: Contact The Owner Of This Website by Seun(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2014
larryblank: Hello sir seun,please i want to kno why my post was been hidden.perhaps its not fraut,and know body has complain of me been a fraud.can i know why,my advert was removed.
hop to read from you soonest.
thanks
pls contact the moderator of the section where your ad was removed
Re: Contact The Owner Of This Website by Platform9ja: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
What is going on with posting anew topic in the politics section?? Your server has been overwhelmed for the past one week now.

(1) (Reply)

Create Free Website / Any Good Webdesigner Here / I Need Someone To Take Me Web Designing On A One-on-one Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.