Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star (45538 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
I go tell glabas say fred amata dey kiss him madam

I still can't belief those sex scenes are real
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by cannonnier(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
fr3do: Fred amata,Legatus glaber will kill u o
grin

Shebi crixus don kill this woman now. Abi na ghost pics bdis
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Revolva(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
so if fred party in white house....which one...cme concern us here now
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Naijalastborn(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
cannonnier:

Shebi crixus don kill this woman now. Abi na ghost pics bdis
na back of the series you dey watch... who tell u say na crixus kill d woman sef??
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by nerodenero: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexkillzisagoat: Crixus: Brother, i would have words.
Spartacus: bring words out of tongue
Crixus: A man from the lands of the dark men named Fred Amata dotes on Ilithyia and was seen sharing wine to sooth belly
Spartacus: angry Bring me my sword! I sent glaber to the after-life and so will i do to that black traitor by ripping co.ck out of groin!
Na you write the script?lol
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Naijalastborn(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexkillzisagoat: Crixus: Brother, i would have words.
Spartacus: bring words out of tongue
Crixus: A man from the lands of the dark men named Fred Amata dotes on Ilithyia and was seen sharing wine to sooth belly
Spartacus: angry Bring me my sword! I sent glaber to the after-life and so will i do to that black traitor by ripping co.ck out of groin!

Gannicus: Spartacus!!! you must be out of your bleeping mind, attack the man and see Victory forevered denied while your co.ck is sent to the aferlife..

Agron: Listen to me Brothers, Gannicus is right. Lets move to out of this city and march towards Rome instead of attacking innocent man because of a bleeping Roman..

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by cannonnier(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Naija_lastborn: na back of the series you dey watch... who tell u say na crixus kill d woman sef??
See this one o!
Ok tell me who killam.

*Eating roasted corn*
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Naijalastborn(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
cannonnier:
See this one o!
Ok tell me who killam.

*Eating roasted corn*
na batiatus wife kill am....

*zipin my 33 beer*
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by ayzero6487(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Olodo....batiatis wife no kil am o....
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by fabby26(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
grin Just passing......Fred Amata well done.....ooo
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Youngpo413: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
smothly: I go tell glabas say fred amata dey kiss him madam

I still can't belief those sex scenes are real

the sexx scenes are not real, that is what we call "film trick"
.............I think I`ve told you exactly what you want to hear?
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Naijalastborn(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
ayzero6487: Olodo....batiatis wife no kil am o....
hmm tell me wetin i no know oo, no be batiatus wife help during childbirth while all her maids were slaughter by Batiatus.. after the childbirth, she took the boy and fell off the cliff with him.. while she was lying down so weak and gave up the ghost...

so tell me wetin i no know oo?? maybe na fake i watch?? cry
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Naijalastborn(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Young po413:

the sexx scenes are not real, that is what we call "film trick"
.............I think I`ve told you exactly what you want to hear?
the sex might not be real but the nude is so real
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Expensiveman: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=SoniaUK]Gosh I miss dat crixus guy oo,his body is so cute n
muahh,wetin happen sef to llithyia after dt mumu woman fell into d pit
wit her baby sef[/quote] she reapered at ur village and about to start another session
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Naijalastborn(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Expensiveman: she reapered at ur village and about to start another session
hahaha funny man....shebi he jst dey ask question ni??
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by kstyle2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Na jide kosoko suppose dey there na..dat spartacus movie ehh....d 1st day i watchd it,konji wan terminate my career.wish i wz born in dose dayz.....4 no jst reason chicks go dey flaunt bosoms.no b diz our 9ja chicks wey dey hoard d already slackd bosoms.n d tin wey dey pain me na say d tin don slack lyk fried eggs.shout out 2 afrocandy n cossy

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by cannonnier(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Naija_lastborn: na batiatus wife kill am....

*zipin my 33 beer*

Rememba na that general wife killam. Afta mak her get intimat wit spatacus witot her knowing
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Naijalastborn(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
cannonnier:

Rememba na that general wife killam. Afta mak her get intimat wit spatacus witot her knowing
dont get u
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by 25Calibre(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Naija_lastborn:

Gannicus: Spartacus!!! you must be out of your bleeping mind, attack the man and see Victory forevered denied while your co.ck is sent to the aferlife..

Agron: Listen to me Brothers, Gannicus is right. Lets move to out of this city and march towards Rome instead of attacking innocent man because of a bleeping Roman..

Lol

Gannicus : Barca when you are done with your man's co*k, I'd have proper contest

Actus : The gods bless barca with another tiny man to fu*k
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Naijalastborn(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
25Calibre:

Lol

Gannicus : Barca when you are done with your man's co*k, I'd have proper contest

Actus : The gods bless barca with another tiny man to fu*k
hahahah

batiatus: Barca!
Barca: yes dominus!!
Batiatus: the beast himself, i got a job for you barca,
Barca: i am at your service dominus
batiatus: i want you to vist Yerima and part him from his co.ck..

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sunsky29(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
legatus: barca,see to it that the man's co..ck is parted from him.

(amata u are on ur own o)bokö sef no fit hlp u 4 ths 1.cos wen dm c naked gals,dia mind go change.

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by shikenosa: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
tha_originator: How many rounds did he went?
ahhhhhh kabiyesi oko ijo oooo...oluwa ni olusho aguntan mi...english yi ni agbara

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
rapmike:
jealousy tinz grin grin grin
òdè ni é
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sunsky29(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
amata to legatus.
Amata:permit me,legatus..i'd have my co..ck service her cu..nt.

legatus:: see to it and have your co..ck parted from you.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sunsky29(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
mehn.me i stop 2 watch am 4 season 2 o.the film don bin da corrupt my innocent mind.i bet d season 3 n 4 make sence pas dat 1 n 2.una kw waitn i mean?
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by tobex23(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
big b langston: Ikpeba,is that you?

oh Jesus! funniest comment have seen in a while,really got me laughing out loud........@topic, so did it now stop pdp from rigging now:/ whats ma own
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sunsky29(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
y e be say legend of the seeker season 3 neva cum out.omö dat movie mk sence die o.chai.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sunsky29(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
dominus rewards me with wine and cu..nts 2nite.4 been the 1st tø comment.i will share does with my nairaland brothers.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
nawa o...una don t ;Durn this thread to Spartacus grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Where is Red Mosquito when u need him?
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sunsky29(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Xsolutions: nawa o...una don t ;Durn this thread to Spartacus grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Where is Red Mosquito when u need him?
say dat again,and i shall have ur fu..cking co..ck parted from you.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by fapcrook(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
tha_originator: How many rounds did he went?
did he go and not went. Learn to construct simple sentences in English.....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye's Camel Toe In The Gym On Display / Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.