Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,363 members, 7,868,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star (45545 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by NellyGhenghen(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
Since nobody has said this.......... how e take affect the price of garri for market?" grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dis fred wan mess with Legatus Glaber
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Batiatus to nairalanders:words fall from mouth like shit from ass
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Crixina(f): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
; ;
Naija_lastborn: na batiatus wife kill am....

*zipin my 33 beer*
na lie,na batiatus rival kill am wen she wan go ask favor for batiatus wife
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Crixina(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Sommy47: GOOD MORNING MY NEIGHBOURS! grin
mess u,yes yes.f.uc.k u too.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Crixina(f): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
Crixina: mess u,yes yes.f.uc.k u too.
nairaland no be mess you I write o.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Naijalastborn(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Crixina: ; ;na lie,na batiatus rival kill am wen she wan go ask favor for batiatus wife
hmm nawa ooo
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Fajzay: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
sexkillzisagoat: Crixus: Brother, i would have words.
Spartacus: bring words out of tongue
Crixus: A man from the lands of the dark men named Fred Amata dotes on Ilithyia and was seen sharing wine to sooth belly
Spartacus: angry Bring me my sword! I sent glaber to the after-life and so will i do to that black traitor by ripping co.ck out of groin!

You too much man
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Fajzay: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
YesBosss:

grin grin grin Blood rains down from an angry sky, my c.ock rages on, my c.ock rages on......

Lines from drunk Gannicus (Doctore's brother)
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Ayab1203(f): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Agbaya!
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by chopsyray(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Magicdon(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2013
Young po413:

the sexx scenes are not real, that is what we call "film trick"
.............I think I`ve told you exactly what you want to hear?
dont say dat, compare d sex scenes to Nollywood sex scenes. They go stark naked compared to 9ja movies . You see reall banging, how is it not reall. Tell me
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by DiplomaticG(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
tha_originator: How many rounds did he went?
Y not write in Pidgin or Yoruba?
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by EngrBright(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
delors:
This must be Season 5...The Afterlife.
Lithyia yet lives and i wil set mind to purpose on pressing matters.
Appologies. To find glory upon the sands of the arena.
I will see that he is sent to the after life. Romans!!!
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by cannonnier(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Diplomatic G: Y not write in Pidgin or Yoruba?

Make wuna free this guy abeg
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Emykneo(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=sexkillzisagoat]Crixus: Brother, i would have words.
Spartacus: bring words out of tongue
Crixus: A man from the lands of the dark men named Fred Amata dotes on Ilithyia and was seen sharing wine to sooth belly
Spartacus: angry Bring me my sword! I sent glaber to the after-life and so will i do to that black traitor by ripping co.ck out of groin![/quote onoemeus; put ur hands in place and fall from sight fred amata or I'll see you to the medicus thru the sting of my whip!] angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding / Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes / Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.