Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,086 members, 7,957,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star (45636 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by entadaplace1: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
The Nollywood actor who’s currently in the US was spotted partying hard – and with whom? Hollywood actress, Viva Bianca.

Bianca, an Australian actress, is best known for her role as Llithyia in the hit series, Spartacus.

more pix here

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by fr3do(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Fred amata,Legatus glaber will kill u o
grin

17 Likes

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by jaiykem: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
FRED AMATA I NEED TO ACT SPARTACUS ON HER IF YOU AGREE. ABI YOU DON TAKE CHARGE?

3 Likes

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Blackteeth(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Whats the relevance of this shiit? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
What's my biz even if he flirts with PEJ!
Mtchew!

3 Likes

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by colombiana: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Looking at her now I think I wud av loved to be born those days of the roman empire. Chai how the girls wud be then. FALL DEAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by SaintChukz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
I just posted here because its on FP...and my overall position isn't bad. I know i will get there some day...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
What happened to her....she looks sick.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by mcevans1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
So you can upload picture ehn? Lol
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Omobarca: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
undecided why were they pecking each other How come?
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by mencade5(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
''4ck jupiter's c.ock'' fred amata dont toy with lithia if u are not ready to act the next series of spartacus. *keke please take me out of here*
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by icon8: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bad guy Fred, could you spot his right hand?

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sexkillzisagoat(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Crixus: Brother, i would have words.
Spartacus: bring words out of tongue
Crixus: A man from the lands of the dark men named Fred Amata dotes on Ilithyia and was seen sharing wine to sooth belly
Spartacus: angry Bring me my sword! I sent glaber to the after-life and so will i do to that black traitor by ripping co.ck out of groin!

188 Likes

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Cowww...
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sureteeboy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
BTW, Aw dis one take concern us
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by coolsamba(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Saint Chukz: I just posted here because its on FP...and my overall position isn't bad. I know i will get there some day...cheesy
SMH
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by GoldCircle: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
madame tussauds tinz! grin

3 Likes

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
GoldCircle: madame tussauds tinz! grin
I screamed when I saw this LOL

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
HEHEHE

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by delors(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexkillzisagoat: Crixus: Brother, i would have words.
Spartacus: bring words out of tongue
Crixus: A man from the lands of the dark men named Fred Amata dotes on Ilithyia and was seen sharing wine to sooth belly
Spartacus: angry Bring me my sword! I sent glaber to the after-life and so will i do to that black traitor by ripping co.ck out of groin!
This must be Season 5...The Afterlife.

7 Likes

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
is he married?

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by curiouslad(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by thaoriginator: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
How many rounds did he went?
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
is it really madame tassaud?
looks real to me

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by jakesund(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wow! shocked

na nikita me wan party with wink

viva no get second hand value again sad

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by chucky234(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wetin concern agbero with overload, if him like make him party with Kim Devil Kanye e no concern me
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
It is a known fact the australian chics love black men....Hope fred phucks the blue color out of her eyes....the eye color should be rainbow when he is done with her!

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by okooloyun1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
He must have strtuggled to have her attention u can tell from d way he dey smile.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by ASPchris(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: What's my biz even if he flirts with PEJ!
Mtchew!
JAMBITE!!!, by their comment we shall know them(lol).

4 Likes

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by SoniaUK(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Gosh I miss dat crixus guy oo,his body is so cute n muahh,wetin happen sef to llithyia after dt mumu woman fell into d pit wit her baby sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together / Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter / Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.