Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,525 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6034363 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Kilo 636 M submarine , Algerian Navy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Algerian police GOSP , show during portugese police chef visit in algeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4SMcpVYMbw
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2017
My favourite LUH in the SAAF arsenal.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Algerian Special Force public Show grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9CDd1YkL8
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2017
chkil0:
Algerian police GOSP , show during portugese police chef visit in algeria

hey chkil what ru doing here wink

dont u have a exam to prepare for grin grin grin

chop chop time to reach for the books cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol could not resist the temptation in making things a tad difficult for chkil

chkil forgive me grin

reminds me of my own days

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2017
We bought way too few of the Super Lynx. Should've been double what we have.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Wonderful photography from the SAAF guys.. Big ups
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2017
frumentius:
What's that yapping? Oh well, this caravan moves on.
How much does your umkhonto SAM cost?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Twins and formations

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2017
frumentius:
We bought way too few of the Super Lynx. Should've been double what we have.

My wish would be that each of the Damen 2600s each carried a Super Lynx.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2017
tdayof:
How much does your umkhonto SAM cost?
I've no idea.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2017
ActivateKruger:

My wish would be that each of the Damen 2600s each carried a Super Lynx.
I suspect it's either going to be a UAV or some of the Agustas struggling up-country will be navalised. Just a guess.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2017
overhypedsteve:
lOl, Are you sure your SAAF would be able to roll out any of its Jets for the protection of South African Lives?

And which jets is NAF able to roll out in the protection of Nigerian lives? Bombing Boko Haram for however many years hasn't changed the fact that Nigeria is utterly defenceless against any conventional air threat.

But that's also non of my business.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2017
10 internets for the most observant:

How many photographers have I showcased so far?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2017
That venerable work-horse, the Oryx!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
nemesis2u:

hey chkil what ru doing here wink
dont u have a exam to prepare for grin grin grin
chop chop time to reach for the books cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol could not resist the temptation in making things a tad difficult for chkil
chkil forgive me grin
reminds me of my own days

yeh 29 years old and still have exams , what a life cry , my exam is in october (national ranking exam) , still have some time to prepare for , now i m in second step addiction syndrome ( lets connect only 2 hours per day and 16 h studies and 6 hours sleeping grin ) , cant resist to this military thread

Iluyshin 76 TD Algerian AF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
chkil0:

yeh 29 years old and still have exams , what a life cry , my exam is in october (national ranking exam) , still have some time to prepare for , now i m in second step addiction syndrome ( lets connect only 2 hours per day and 16 h studies and 6 hours sleeping grin ) , cant resist to this military thread

Are running a Masters degree programme, don't tell me you're still an under-graduate?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2017

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Henry240:

Are running a Masters degree programme, don't tell me you're still an under-graduate?

no i have a doctor's degree , Doctor of Medicine (BAC+7) , general practitioner , in algeria after finishing doctorate to choose a specialty we have a national ranking exam, and 4 or 5 more years studies to finish depending to speciality .

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
chkil0:

no i have a doctor's degree , Doctor of Medicine (BAC+7) , general practitioner , in algeria after finishing doctorate to choose a specialty we have a national ranking exam, and 4 or 5 more years studies to finish depending to speciality .

It's the same thing in Nigeria, and there's a final national exam before licence to practice. Something like that.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by 61mech: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Proposed SAAF Augusta with 20mm gamma

frumentius:
My favourite LUH in the SAAF arsenal.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Walvis Bay Naval Base
NS Elephant

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
tdayof:

Thanks bro

Just had a look. The info is wrong. For one thing, it lists prices for projects that weren't even finished, like the Bateleur MALE UAV, G7 LEO. And of course, that laughable $40m for Rooivalk.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
frumentius:

Just had a look. The info is wrong. For one thing, it lists prices for projects that weren't even finished, like the Bateleur MALE UAV, G7 LEO. And of course, that laughable $40m for Rooivalk.

How much is the Rooivalk?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nicheey:

OFF TOPIC

hey guys
I know this thread is strictly African military
though have been following silently for a year and some months and I'll like to say y'all did great especially in the aspect of the Nigeria armed forces which is extremely hard to find

now to the problem I have at hand

I registered in the NDA which has opened portals for centres choosing
but unfortunately I lost my jamb money
and have longed seek from help from Friends but no help was offered

I also post on family section but still skeptical they'll help me

sum is seven thousand naira
six thousand for registration an form
seven hundred for a novel independence and three hundred for jamb passed question and answers

portals been open on twenty second this month
and I'm five days gone

https://www.nairaland.com/3702236/nda-69-rc-entrance-examination

above is the link to clear the air I'm truthful

any good Nigerian willing to help me please do

I won't upload an account yet
cause its uncalled for
if you're willing to help aFam out please quote me and I'll send you my account details and other proofs you may need to clear your suspicions

once again Nice work y'all done here
you don't even know how much they're selling the form! why don't you tell your parent?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nicheey(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
DEATHMACHINE007:
you don't even know how much they're selling the form! why don't you tell your parent?

I do
the form alone cost five thousand naira
registration is one thousand naira
then the novels and passed question paper cost one thousand naira
seven hundred naira for the novel independence and last day at forcados high school
with a passed question paper costing three hundred naira

and mom had already gave me the money but I lost it
and yet to tell her cause she went through quite a lot before she muster that

that's why I'm seeing if any help could be gotten before on Monday
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
TrueHeart365:

you expected an intelligent rebuttal to your stup1d comment?

yeap... confirms my suspicion.grin

who is even giving you likes sef?..

the africahanses?...

we told this stvpid south africahanses to relocate to europe were they originate from,but they dont want to listen..

now they are acting all pissed because a black man dare to confront them..

relocate to europe,already!!!.... angry angry

and take the ipobians with you while you are at it.....
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
tdayof:

How much is the Rooivalk?
Again, no idea. But I'll tell you where the $40m came from: someone took the development costs, divided by the 12 that were made and said that's the price. Which you'll admit, is an unsound way to determine the price of the thing.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
frumentius:

Again, no idea. But I'll tell you where the $40m came from: someone took the development costs, divided by the 12 that were made and said that's the price. Which you'll admit, is an unsound way to determine the price of the thing.
Tu..rk..ish tro..lls.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
SAS Amatola departed Naval Station Rota, Spain for a diplomatic visit to Tema, Ghana. She'll be there from 30 March to 03 April.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2854) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Lurker4Long and 2 guest(s)