Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6029388 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
they are symbols of army divisions 1 div - flying horse 2 div - tiger scorpion - guards brigade etc
in sokoto we have too. 272 battalion -a white stallion in a sky blue background. then 1brigade -a yellow cat(tiger) in a black background .
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Henry240:
Cameroun navy

Henry240,in the interests of peace on this thread stick to tactifail pix like these. Along with pix of your fav AFSF with their hideous underpowered bullpups. Don't comment,pontificate or opine on anything ever again!
You're undoubtedly Augustine who posed as a US based military researcher on the poo thread when he knew as much about the military,(any military!) as I know Vietnamese!

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I haven't had to laugh this hard in years, the comedy of morons trying to get a response from me is truly over-whelming.

grin grin grin grin

I just can't help it.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
SSC-3 Styx coast defense missiles, exposed in museum , algeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DaV8King(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
kikuyu1:

You see I'm an enemy of bs. I can ignore ignorance,wishful thinking,fanboyism,errors and exaggeration;accept contrary info and learn new things,which is surprisingly difficult for most. I can't tolerate BS. THEREIN LIES THE WHOLE PROBLEM WITH YOU EXEMPLIFIED BY THE BOLDED.

Here are Naij salaries:

https://www.nairaland.com/2971576/nigerian-army-salary-structure-how

470 NAIRA is one $. Your entire budget for a 100k airmen,sailors and soldiers was around a billion dollars so those figures can be understood as we all
In RSA I couldn't get firm figures just this:

1 $ 12.50 rand so this year is about 4.5 bn$.
This figure serves a 100k+ active and reserves plus training,salaries,welfare and acquisitions.

In Kenya a billion dollar budget serves training,salaries,welfare and acquisitions for 30 k in the triservices.
Our soldiers are paid 4.5 times yours. We outspend you 3.5 times while RSA outspends you 4.5 times. Never say that bolded ever again!!

Corrected to N307. Get your point though https://www.google.com.ng/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=$1+to+naira&*

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oldies ..... P-20M cost defense systems ,known as SSC-3 Styx , Algerian army

some units are still in service

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Henry240:

I haven't had to laugh this hard in years, the comedy of morons trying to get a response from me is truly over-whelming.

grin grin grin grin

I just can't help it.

Henry120 brags about de-railing his own thread.

Now that's a special kind of stupid.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
very proud the new sambisa range is named after col. Ali.

was wondering how the army would honour him before.

kudos

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
TrueHeart365:
very proud the new sambisa range is named after col. Ali.

was wondering how the army would honour him before.

kudos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59C3lLCJ9yU

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Since these are all found in Africa...

Inside a T64 while firing (fvcking Russians)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4B4Yd6q-zg

Inside a T72 while firing (fvvvvcking Russians)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTGM1n8CYyQ

Inside a n Abrams while firing (

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNTDyJmKCnQ

Inside Oupa Centurion (obviously the best crew comfort) wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqfb8PzPAfc

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
giles14:
in sokoto we have too.
272 battalion -a white stallion in a sky blue background.
then 1brigade -a yellow cat(tiger) in a black background .
yeah , the white stallion is for 1 division
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
NAF COMBAT SPORTS COMPETITION KICKS-OFF IN JOS

The second edition of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Inter Command Combat Sports Competition dubbed ‘Jos 2017’ has commenced in Jos, the Plateau State capital. The objective of the competition is to promote participation in sporting activities towards improving personnel physical fitness and also foster esprit-de-corps among NAF personnel. The sporting event is also an avenue to select athletes to represent the NAF in future championships. Six teams comprising teams Headquarters NAF, Tactical Air Command, Special Operations Command, Mobility Command, Training Command and Logistics Command are expected to participate in the week-long sporting activities due to end on Thursday, 30 March 2017.

Declaring the combat competition open, the Special Guest of Honour, the Executive Governor of Plateau State, His Excellency, Right Honourable Simon Bako Lalong congratulated the NAF for introducing combat sports which according to him would not only keep NAF personnel fit but mentally alert in carrying out their constitutional responsibilities. The Governor said he was appreciative of the NAF role in restoration of peace on the Plateau. “We will continue to partner with the NAF to ensure peace not only on the Plateau, but in Nigeria as a whole’.

Earlier in his keynote address, the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar stated that maintaining a high level of combat and physical fitness would help personnel discharge their constitutional duties optimally whenever the need arises. “It must be stated that even with acquired modern weapon and the continued effort to reactivate our assets we are not unaware of the fact that the Service needs personnel that are physically and mentally prepared to make the difference in any conflict”. The events to be competed for are: boxing, combat relay, and combat swimming. Others are judo, obstacle crossing, shooting, taekwondo and thug of war. The first edition of the competition was held in Kaduna in 2016.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
chkil0:
Algerian Army video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKh70HLrmjk
No wonder Morocco wants to join ECOWAS, you guys are making them nervous grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
jln115:

What??

1st me and Andrew were talking about a scenario were France attacks SA and how the SANDF will counter this attack.........SO HOW are me and Andrew admiring the French when we are pointing out how the SANDF will stop such an attack in its tracks??

Secondly its your own countrymen attacking Henry not me!

how about when france attack north africa??...isnt it better to push france far away from the borders of north africa than wait until france reach the borders of south africa??...

then south africa will surely loose against france,because the resources of the rest of africa would be open for them to use anyhow....

this is what happened in the colonial times...african tribes didnt go into colonization willfully...

thats why i was asking you that question for a while now....
are you ready to fight toghether with blacks and fight and kill people that look like you??...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

how about when france attack north africa??...isnt it better to push france far away from the borders of north africa than wait until france reach the borders of south africa??...

then south africa will surely loose against france,because the resources of the rest of africa would be open for them to use anyhow....

this is what happened in the colonial times...african tribes didnt go into colonization willfully...

thats why i was asking you that question for a while now....
are you ready to fight toghether with blacks and fight and kill people that look like you??...

I tried Googling the word "bantudra" to find its meaning and probably find its source of sickness so I could recommend a cure.

Dude, your posts don't make any sense - stop it

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
ActivateKruger:

I tried Googling the word "bantudra" to find its meaning and probably find its source of sickness so I could recommend a cure.

Dude, your posts don't make any sense - stop it

say,pretty please with cherry on it... grin grin grin grin

yea..it means dark sickness..

i dont need cure,am happy with my dark sickness... grin grin grin

you white africans should haved said a clear and straight yes to that question..none of you ever did..

you are a risk to africa...

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by xwolverine: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Henry240:

grin grin grin grin

I just can't help it.

Na siddon look person go dey for d mata... Imagine Kenya with the GDP of Lagos + 2 states comparing itself to Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
KDF airstrikes leave over 500 cows dead in Laikipia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/InsecurityKE/status/846298925543952384

Kenyans do you guys bomb donkeys used by the devi..l's toe nails?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
MikeCZA:
KDF airstrikes leave over 500 cows dead in Laikipia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/InsecurityKE/status/846298925543952384

Kenyans do you guys bomb donkeys used by the devi..l's toe nails?

Isn't this fake news? What weapons besides chemical and biological would you use to kill 500 cows?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Henry240:
NAF COMBAT SPORTS COMPETITION KICKS-OFF IN JOS

The second edition of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Inter Command Combat Sports Competition dubbed ‘Jos 2017’ has commenced in Jos, the Plateau State capital. The objective of the competition is to promote participation in sporting activities towards improving personnel physical fitness and also foster esprit-de-corps among NAF personnel. The sporting event is also an avenue to select athletes to represent the NAF in future championships. Six teams comprising teams Headquarters NAF, Tactical Air Command, Special Operations Command, Mobility Command, Training Command and Logistics Command are expected to participate in the week-long sporting activities due to end on Thursday, 30 March 2017.

Declaring the combat competition open, the Special Guest of Honour, the Executive Governor of Plateau State, His Excellency, Right Honourable Simon Bako Lalong congratulated the NAF for introducing combat sports which according to him would not only keep NAF personnel fit but mentally alert in carrying out their constitutional responsibilities. The Governor said he was appreciative of the NAF role in restoration of peace on the Plateau. “We will continue to partner with the NAF to ensure peace not only on the Plateau, but in Nigeria as a whole’.

Earlier in his keynote address, the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar stated that maintaining a high level of combat and physical fitness would help personnel discharge their constitutional duties optimally whenever the need arises. “It must be stated that even with acquired modern weapon and the continued effort to reactivate our assets we are not unaware of the fact that the Service needs personnel that are physically and mentally prepared to make the difference in any conflict”. The events to be competed for are: boxing, combat relay, and combat swimming. Others are judo, obstacle crossing, shooting, taekwondo and thug of war. The first edition of the competition was held in Kaduna in 2016.
Just Joking oh.. so something like this happened and these are all the pictures they could snap?
they didnt go down south to call in Professional photographers who have earned "years of Combat experience" what a damn shame. i know most of you do not really appreciate the hardwork that go into snapping some of the great SANDF photos you see. you ve gotta be very careful when you are assigned to snap SANDF soldiers on live fire exercises so some dumb SANDF soldier would not mistakenly shoot your stupid photographer balls off" grin grin grin

now what i want you guys to do is to pretend this post does not exist. you didnt see it and i didnt write it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
xwolverine:

Na siddon look person go dey for d mata... Imagine Kenya with the GDP of Lagos + 2 states comparing itself to Nigeria.

Lmao!! gringringringrin

You go imagine the matter na. As a see that one, na em a burst better laugh scatter. Na better laugh ah laugh, I just couldn't help it.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
overhypedsteve:
Just Joking oh.. so something like this happened and these are all the pictures they could snap?
they didnt go down south to call in Professional photographers who have earned "years of Combat experience" what a damn shame. i know most of you do not really appreciate the hardwork that go into snapping some of the great SANDF photos you see. you ve gotta be very careful when you are assigned to snap SANDF soldiers on live fire exercises so some dumb SANDF soldier would not mistakenly shoot your stupid photographer balls off" grin grin grin

now what i want you guys to do is to pretend this post does not exist. you didnt see it and i didnt write it. grin grin grin

Just joking as well... but this is a classic example of when you go full retarrd you never go back

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Senegalese friends.
Seems like this tensions here is not dying down Anytime soon, might as well post pictures.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
overhypedsteve:

Bro, it is still far better than when we didn't used to see any man. At-least in 1 year, the Air Force has released more than 2,000 photographs. It's a big improvement when compared to before.

I want to see good photos, but i think the major problem is because the media itself don't have proper photo-journalists or a dedicated military journal. The Nation lacks numbers in-terms of military enthusiasts also.

Until we can fix that, it would be difficult to see good quality photos.

We've had 3 major events in the last 3 weeks with

- Nigerian Army Capability Demonstration in Sambisa Forest range, this one in particular was hopelessly under-reported.

- Nigerian Army Research and Innovation summit, another which was hopelessly under-reported.

- Exercise Obangame

- the Joint Naval exercise with the Ghanaian navy

- the NAF sports/capability demonstration exercise, although publicized, still is lacking.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
kikuyu1:

Henry240,in the interests of peace on this thread stick to tactifail pix like these. Along with pix of your fav AFSF with their hideous underpowered bullpups. Don't comment,pontificate or opine on anything ever again!
You're undoubtedly Augustine who posed as a US based military researcher on the poo thread when he knew as much about the military,(any military!) as I know Vietnamese!

Not that I want to include myself in any of your arguments....

BUT

Cameroonian BIR cannot be referred to as tactically inadequate, they can out perform anthing that eats, shts and breathes in the entire KDF and that is a fact! And I am sure everyone on this thread agrees with me.

11 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigeria Navy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Not that I want to include myself in any of your arguments....

BUT

Cameroonian BIR cannot be referred to as tactically inadequate, they can out perform anthing that eats, shts and breathes in the entire KDF and that is a fact! And I am sure everyone on this thread agrees with me.

LMAO. You've got some savage nice reply. cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cameroonian Air Force C-130

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Just joking as well... but this is a classic example of when you go full retarrd you never go back
lol, he is hurt, please somebody give him something to cheer him up. tongue tongue tongue or give him anything that eats, shits,piss and breath to play with. nagging troll.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (2853) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.