Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6029754 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jelal0007(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2017
andrewza:

Migeria did notbi g to end apartheid. The only Nigerians that died fighting aparthief forces died in nigeria as the result of SA forces support of Bifar. Yes south africa sent solders to nigeria.

The number of gripen pilots changes every year as pilots get qulified. It takes years to become a gripen pilot by the way.
Still dude,u're not making any sense. BYE

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2017
chkil0:
Republic sahraoui liberation army
I didn't even know this country existed
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2017
andrewza:

Migeria did notbi g to end apartheid. The only Nigerians that died fighting aparthief forces died in nigeria as the result of SA forces support of Bifar. Yes south africa sent solders to nigeria.

The number of gripen pilots changes every year as pilots get qulified. It takes years to become a gripen pilot by the way.

It takes 5 years to become a Gripen pilot... If you don't ever fail anything...

It's basically the same as getting your Masters or B Juris.

Longer to become qualified to instruct.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2017
nemesis2u:

the 2nd pic reminds me of STALKER !!! grin grin grin grin

have u played it grin

Cheeki breeki

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2017
andrewza:

Stop feeding the trolls
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Not African but it's worth sharing.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2017
patches689:

I didn't even know this country existed

in this map in yellow the free western sahara territory controled by sahraoui , in orange the sahraoui territory occupied by moroccan invasion in 1975 ,

the red line is the defensif wall built by morocco to stop sahraoui attacks in case of war

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2017
patches689:

Cheeki breeki
cheesy cheesy cheesy

this game was my first tryst with Russian language

vot sychara ! (You bittch ) grin

ahhh mlya ! (Oh fuuuck) grin grin

lagis granata! ( Get down, grenade) grin grin grin

popali! popali cyki !!! (You shot me!) grin grin grin grin

back then i decided i was ready to join spetsnaz grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2017
Nigerian Army small arms championship at camp zairo,sambisa forest.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2017

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2017
tdayof:

Yes but he confirmed there are some in production for export.

can u guess the real reason for delay ? (one of the factors)

answer is very simple grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
nemesis2u:

can u guess the real reason for delay ? (one of the factors)

answer is very simple grin
I don't know. He didn't talk about it neither did I ask.

Can you answer that?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2017
tdayof:
I don't know. He didn't talk about it neither did I ask.

Can you answer that?

the aircraft was being configured for its export variant
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
nemesis2u:

the aircraft was being configured for its export variant
Good. Which means we should be expecting something soon right?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2017
nnamdi1998:

Good day bro

Most of the pics you post here are old and reposts

Can u post something more interesting or readily available like Nigeria Armed Forces personnel pre-wedding pics? grin grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Fynline:

Armed Forces personnel pre-wedding pics? grin grin grin

gringringrin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Nigeria

BIR, Cameroun
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seen at OR Tambo, a Qatari C-17.
And what was it doing here? It brought a Sikorsky S-92 so some royal tourists can travel in style shocked!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Nigeria
pls authenticate ur pix b4 posting.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Nigeria

please verify your images before posting. also only post current images, i've noticed most of your photos are old or have been shared here before.

Cameroun BIR.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
frumentius:
And what was it doing here? It brought a Sikorsky S-92 so some royal tourists can travel in style shocked!

They should ask the Guptas which airport to use grin

The destination is either Sun City or Sabi Sands or Leopard's Creek. This is where these rich bustards go on safari.

If they fly over to Leopard's Creek, they might fly over my place grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nigerian Army small arms championship in Sambisa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZiY1GgMm0Y

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
frumentius:
SADC should have acquired 4 to 8 of these and based them in Zambia but well........

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
tdayof:
Good. Which means we should be expecting something soon right?

after the first example is delivered it will undergo testing ,of longer duration than the usual , if everything turns out fine then u should start getting them.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
President of the Republic of the Congo Denis Sassou N'Guesso visiting the [bFox-2[/b] [6x6 Armoured Personnel Carrier] plant in algeria

Today 30/03/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy5BPEvHrB8
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
nemesis2u:

after the first example is delivered it will undergo testing ,of longer duration than the usual , if everything turns out fine then u should start getting them.

ETA? cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
tdayof:
ETA? cheesy

IMO 6-8 months or so if everything goes right

but dont hold me to it grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
ammunition used for BMP , algerian expo

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
why do military guns have tape all around it?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
nnamdi1998:
why do military guns have tape all around it?

Easy reload.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
MikeCZA:
SADC should have acquired 4 to 8 of these and based them in Zambia but well........
Might still happen. After all, it took 10 years to finally start the SADC Logistics base in Botswana sad!

Reminds me of when the Yanks were seriously enticing us to buy it at the Cape Town AAD shocked!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (2853) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)