Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,569 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6034474 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (2854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
ssaengine:
Rooikat
Most badass AFV on the planet!!

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Was this picture already posted here?

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
jl115:

Becareful, you don't throw words like "most, best, biggest" around.... I think you already know.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Covert1:
Nigeria's Seat of Power: Office of The President And Commander-In-Chief of The Armed Forces of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Three Arms Zone, Abuja.

These is beautiful

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Foreign Military bases in Africa United States-16 France:4 China:1 Saudi-1 UAE-2 Japan-1 Germany-1 India:1 Turkey:1 United kingdom:1

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Favorite Pics of The BH War: Rugged Combat Troops of 7 Division Nigerian Army On Fighting Patrol In The Far North-East. See the soldier with the extra mag on his flak jacket. What else do you see? What's on the rifle of the first soldier in the line of fire?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Covert1:

The Su-30++++ etc are renegotiated deals from the Jonathan years. It was never canceled.

Su-30+++(+) <--- whats the story with the extra + ? grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Covert1:
Nigeria's Seat of Power: Office of The President And Commander-In-Chief of The Armed Forces of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Three Arms Zone, Abuja.
Small computer screen.. undecided undecided undecided

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2017
jl115:

could be called a 'wheeled tank' in some quarters.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2017
newafricaken254:
Egyptian & French naval forces begin the joint military drill "Cleopatra 2017" using Mistral-Class, frigates & F-16s
if we buy the new Singaporean SSV ship then new frigates must be on the line.

Nobody buys Amphibious Asault Ships without proper AA, AShW and ASW nodes in this day and age, except it would end up a large floating vulnerable duck.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2017
lionel4power:
Small computer screen.. undecided undecided undecided

Could be a phone with video call capability lol, then again, what do i know. But that ain't no computer i think
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 1:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 1:43am On Jul 12, 2017
nemesis2u:

Su-30+++(+) <--- whats the story with the extra + ? grin

Classified
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 1:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Extra maths and science classes at Denel Aeronautics

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Youngest qualified Rooivalk pilot................

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 1:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Denel Technical Academy

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 2:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Tecnical Academy 2

Skilled technicians who create such things of beauty....

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 2:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Denel Badger...often forgotten

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 3:05am On Jul 12, 2017
off topic :china People Liberation Army Navy base in Djibouti officially opens, send off from PLAN Commander , ships and sailors en route to Djibouti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAopaO3hiVk

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:17am On Jul 12, 2017
lionel4power:

could be called a 'wheeled tank' in some quarters.
Wouldn't go that far!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Becareful, you don't throw words like "most, best, biggest" around.... I think you already know.
Said badass not best wink wink but the Rooikat is essentially an Armoured Car so don't think there are many Cars that look like the Rooikat!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Nigerian Air Force base accommodation

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Mali

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Nigerian navy SBS

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
MINUSMA

Senegalese Troops in Mali

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
This recon vehicle is quite good-looking, but i can't quite understand the use of these "spare tires" ? undecided undecided

That's basically my only problem with it.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Henry240:
This recon vehicle is quite good-looking, but i can't quite understand the use of these "spare tires" ? undecided undecided

think think think

grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
nemesis2u:

think think think

grin grin grin

Lol grin grin grin

No way to think through this. If you have any ideas, please bring it forward.

It seems to me like an accessory from the civilian version which was still allowed to remain in the military version.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Henry240:

1) The tyre is perfectly the size, just that it was turned in a different manner.
2) for suspension or whatsoever .. Anyway seems nemesis2u said think think think, I guess he has an idea so he should tell us.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Henry240:

Lol grin grin grin

No way to think through this. If you have any ideas, please bring it forward.

It seems to me like an accessory from the civilian version which was still allowed to remain in the military version.

have u seen a tractor ?

ever wonder why they have wider and larger rear wheels and smaller and slimmer front wheels . grin

(from the pics the ATV spare tire is slimmer and to my eyes looks smaller than the ones fitted on)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
nemesis2u:

have u seen a tractor ?

ever wonder why they have wider and larger rear wheels and smaller and slimmer front wheels . grin

(from the pics the ATV spare tire is slimmer and to my eyes looks smaller than the ones fitted on)

There are 2 different wheels entirely, size is not the problem as they are the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (2854) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.