Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,980 members, 7,863,482 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6034277 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (2854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 07, 2017
Cameroon is building a long trench along its border with Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A778p7Dbx4
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 2:25am On Sep 07, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Cameroon is building a long trench along its border with Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A778p7Dbx4
Have always thought of us building a berm along our borders with Niger and Cameroon
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 4:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Today's front page

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2017
gottfried21:
Today's front page

Not that I'm calling for blood but I wanna see some action grin Ratels and Rooikats should roll in.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Not that I'm calling for blood but I wanna see some action grin Ratels and Rooikats should roll in.
There were used in the 90s.

Action is unlikely. Though I'd support a move to magically make that former military chief "disappear".
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Mi 171 Sh , Algerian AF

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Katyusha:
Still, our Generals would rather get fat off kickbacks from foreign acquisitions while DICON remains a joke and companies like Proforce can't get the esteemed patronage they deserve.
Who says we can't have a Defence Industry that produces and maintain all the military's hardware?
On the Ara project and Proforce as a whole, i won't say that's exactly true.

The Nigerian army has supported immensely this Proforce dream. Remember right from the Jonathan era, they have been provided significant government Loans from the Bank of Industry.

Although we have not yet seen that large contract offer, but we cannot claim there has been no patronage.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2017
The Proforce ARA is quite a lovely piece of machinery!

Add a 12.7mm to this baby or a 20mm to it and you've made my year.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Henry240:
The Proforce ARA is quite a lovely piece of machinery!

Add a 12.7mm to this baby or a 20mm to it and you've made my year.
No offence but we've seen these 2 photos......like 3 times a day, every day for like the last 3 weeks!! I get you're proud and all but really dude?? do we have to see the same photo 3 times a day??

12 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2017
lolllll....and you had to say something!!!!!....Let it be bro.....We are proud of the ARA...just skip past to other pics....or better still add some of yours...lol

jln115:

No offence but we've seen these 2 photos......like 3 times a day, every day for like the last 3 weeks!! I get you're proud and all but really dude?? do we have to see the same photo 3 times a day??

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2017
cry
jln115:

Yes.

If you have a problem with that, your issue to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Welding panels/compartments to the frame......"interesting". As much as I try ignore, can't help seeing.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
ssaengine:
Welding panels/compartments to the frame......"interesting". As much as I try ignore, can't help seeing.
Were they suppose to glue or tape those compartments together? Cos I don't get the point you're trying to make.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2017

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Denel Casspir

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
UN Casspir

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Casspir......in white:

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
South African Casspir

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Casspir in South Africa

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Casspir.......With mini van in the backround

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Xbee007:

Were they suppose to glue or tape those compartments together? Cos I don't get the point you're trying to make.
Modular!!!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oh i just remembered:

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Beautiful:

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
jln115:

Modular!!!!
What do you mean by "modular"!!!
While you are at it, remember to post pics of your South Africa Casspir on a green grass.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Xbee007:

What do you mean by "modular"!!!
While you are at it, remember to post pics of your South Africa Casspir on a green grass.
As in modules as the basis of design or construction. Expl: Pic1-RG35

PIC 2: Casspir on green grass.

13 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Look at this pen... It's the best pen I've ever seen

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
OMG it's green with white text like our federal government flag.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
The South Africans are green with envy over our best pen in the world.. OMG, we will make them cheap and corner the African market.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
ssaengine:

And the spare wheel overlapping the rear wheel. During blasts the spare wheel is damaged.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kids. Not surprised tho'. I have noticed that in their posts.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Xbee007:

Glue or tape might have been better. If you don't get the point, it means there's really no need trying to explain. Just look at other similar vehicles and you'll see.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
MikeCZA:
There were used in the 90s.

Action is unlikely. Though I'd support a move to magically make that former military chief "disappear".
I was young in the 90s when it happened, the only television footage I remember was a Ratel in Maseru.. Let's do it again but this time we bang bang and make it the shortest war of the 21st century.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (2854) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.