Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6017961 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (2850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Litmus: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
lionel4power:
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY... HOW IS MY STATEMENT APOLOGETIC??

please if you dont know the meaning of apologetic consult your dictionary bros..

You were apologetic. Now, while being apologetic isn't in itself and act of low self-esteem,the cause for the apology can. I want to learn the reasons for your apologies and to whom these apologies are directed, sir.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
nemesis4u:

lol they r using Indian tonbo imaging advanced panoramic night vision goggles grin

di*ckheads back home will now deem it qualified enough to consider it .

https://www.nairaland.com/3220297/technical-discussions-international-military-equipments/245#60072800
actually those are L-3 GPNVG-18 - ANVIS Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggle link https://tnvc.com/shop/l-3-gpnvg-18/

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
newafricaken254:
actually those are L-3 GPNVG-18 - ANVIS Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggle link https://tnvc.com/shop/l-3-gpnvg-18/

edit

well ur correct
tonbo is in use with another European country
sorry for the error
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Litmus: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
lionel4power:
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY... HOW IS MY STATEMENT APOLOGETIC??

please if you dont know the meaning of apologetic consult your dictionary bros..

For example, suppose a group of South Africans murder a Nigerian in Pretoria, and instead of apologising for their country men's unlawful actions, a South African Nairalaner instead stated something like, 'Nigerians are thieves,which is why they are killed by the South African mob, bedsides you Nigerians lynch your own people accused of stealing.' If I responded to this poster by apologising for the actions of Nigerians in South Africa, I believe I would be exhibiting low self esteem. Incidentally, many South Africans on Niraland act like my illustrative poster when Nigerians are lynched in South Africa, never mind the innocuous act of being mischievous about the military prowess of ones Nation, for which (it seemed to me) you felt the need to apologies for.

In any case, as the bracketed indicates, I want to learn the true reasons for your apologies and to whom these apologies are directed, sir.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
The SAAF

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
An interesting angle indeed.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by queenelle(f): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Vacancy for immediate employment!! An experienced customer service rep is needed for an Autocare service company with good communication skills. BSc or HND degree. Salary/beneficiary packages very attractive. Kindly note that applicant must reside at Lekki axis of Lagos. Kindly Send CV to: info@procuremaxautocare.com caption the post as the subject of mail.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
New algerian Navy beauty cool , el-mellah 938 , New Sailing school ship

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Mmmh

I know this is not directed to me. However I find this post rather obsured.

So if someone doesn't agree on something he's then labeled less patriotic? Sympathetic to the opposing country? How many times did I personally went the opposite direction against guys like MikeCZA and 61mech on SA defence issues? How many times do I tell jln115 to ignore certain posts and ssaengine doing the same to me..... Just because he's not blowing Henry240's and Covert1's horns it doesn't make him less patriotic, it simply means he sees through the light cover some people hide behind in the name of patriotism.
Don't bother yourself, this thread is riddled with lunatics and fanboys.

Don't share their silly most times idio.tic views and they term you unpatriotic and other nonsense they can think of.
Look closely and count the number of them who actually came out to counter covert and his moronic posts when he first started. Just a handful

13 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Algeria To Buy Over 300 Russian-made BMPT-72 Terminator-2 Tank Support Combat Vehicles – Media

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Stealth Things: NNS Unity F92

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Textbook Takedown: Invasion of The Gambia.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
...Invasion of The Gambia

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nigerian Army: Your Orders Are To Deploy Here And Neutralize The Enemy. Take No Prisoners.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nigerian Air Force

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
NAF Elements: The Pose When You're Winning! grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Algerian1:
Algeria To Buy Over 300 Russian-made BMPT-72 Terminator-2 Tank Support Combat Vehicles – Media

300 ...!

Algeria general: my pocket’s not fat just big boned grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oldies ---A Kenyan UN soldiers studies a map as others watch over the international border between the so-called 'Serb republic' and the breakaway Serb-held Krajina region of Croatia 06 April 1995 on mount Dinara.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Covert1:
NAF Elements: The Pose When You're Winning! grin
Reposts

wetin be this one na
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Algerian1:

Bloody fantastic news.

It's incredible the Algerian military. If only you guys had good quality HD photos to go with it.

The Terminator-2 in my opinion is the best Infantry Support Vehicle /IFV.

I saw that thing tear through a bus with it's cannon. Beautiful! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hennynitan17(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Covert pls stop all this. Your actions are embarrassing to the rest of Nigerians here.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Algerian1:

What is your primary IFV, the BMP-2?

....And how many do you have?

I just love the way you guys conduct business man, you don't go about playing hide and seek with 24 units or 50. When you buy, you leave no one in doubt.

This is the sort of IFV we need in Nigeria. What a beauty!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Henry240:

What is your primary IFV, the BMP-2?

....And how many do you have?

yes its the BMP-2M fitted with Berezhok upgrade , for numbers difficult to know current operational units (algeria received from the 60s more then 700 BMP-1 and and between 500 to 600 BMP-2 ) , 400 BMP 1, 2 were upgraded in the past to Berezhok standard and their is reports about another batch of 360 BMP updraded to .

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Algerian1:

yes its the BMP-2M fitted with Berezhok upgrade , for numbers diffult to know current operational units (algeria received from the 60s more then 700 BMP-1 and and between 500 à 600 BMP-2 ) , 400 BMP 1, 2 were upgraded in the past to Berezhok standard and their is reports about another batch of 360 BMP updraded to .
oh my days undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Algerian1:

yes its the BMP-2M fitted with Berezhok upgrade , for numbers diffult to know current operational units (algeria received from the 60s more then 700 BMP-1 and and between 500 à 600 BMP-2 ) , 400 BMP 1, 2 were upgraded in the past to Berezhok standard and their is reports about another batch of 360 BMP updraded to .

That's cool. You already have a respectable IFV fleet. With these 300 additional units of BMPT, only a mad man with a death wish would contemplate attacking Algeria.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
member of Kenya GSU Recce squad

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Uganda UPDAF SU-30MK2 Fighter pilots

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Algerian1:

Are you guys competing with Egypt? This is too much.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Image 3. ATE SuperHind
Image 2. It's cockpit
Image 1. It's load bay

by Bruce Perkis

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Henry240:

Bloody fantastic news.

It's incredible the Algerian military. If only you guys had good quality HD photos to go with it.

The Terminator-2 in my opinion is the best Infantry Support Vehicle /IFV.

I saw that thing tear through a bus with it's cannon. Beautiful! cool cool
The Terminator isn't a IFV though!!!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
jln115:

The Terminator isn't a IFV though!!!

Oh well, I wanted to say that but naaah some people have too much pride to be corrected.

Anyways it's a tank support vehicle meant to support tanks in urban areas, now he knows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (2850) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.