Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6018581 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (2850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Oh well, I wanted to say that but naaah some people have too much pride to be corrected.

Anyways it's a tank support vehicle meant to support tanks in urban areas, now he knows.
Somebody had to tell wink

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
GreenandGold:
Image 3. ATE SuperHind
Image 2. It's cockpit
Image 1. It's load bay

by Bruce Perkis

First time I see an inside of an Hind... Looks weird though.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
jln115:

The Terminator isn't a IFV though!!!

I know what it is. It is also clearly stated in the original post made by @Chkil.

I could see that clearly, at no point did i inform you i did not know what it was.

Algeria To Buy Over 300 Russian-made BMPT-72 Terminator-2 Tank Support Combat Vehicles – Media

Next time keep your observation to yourself. I could not care less.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Well, it's an AFV which function in the anti personnel role so, it can be used as an IFV. But it's not an IFV

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hennynitan17:
Covert pls stop all this. Your actions are embarrassing to the rest of Nigerians here.

Again the apologetic. What actions for being a Nigerian. You think I can't substantiate my posts? Just wait for my proof. And when I do as always u owe me my due. We know who all that they are that section of Nigerians. Even if we land on the moon they will still come here to say it's not true or point out it's demerits. Can't help 'em. Ask questions or have a seat.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Odunayaw:
Reposts

wetin be this one na

An aside. The provocateurs brought out the beast in the Giant. I rest my case.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Algerian1:
Algeria To Buy Over 300 Russian-made BMPT-72 Terminator-2 Tank Support Combat Vehicles – Media

Impressive Lethal Force Multipliers. Algeria spends money like rice on hardwares. At this rate Egypt without Saudi money and or external support can't keep up. From your vantage position pray tell what's the contemporary domestic and foreign threat assessments.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Xbee007:

They have all the cool military toys we need

maybe I like only cool toys.

Dont you think maybe if some Nigerians here post facts instead of lies then I wont be quick to counter them??

I was a stauch Nigerian defender even before covert1 came on board. from the 'who have the strongest ...' thread. you can check if you like. I had to stop because most Nigerians here argue with insult and no proof whatsoever or fact while the Southies always have a ready link to whatever they said.

we were been embarrassed on a grand scale..

We only argued without fact (at the other thread).

I chose to calm down and reason objectivly.... if you call that been apologetic then its your choice.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2017
I hear Israel and Syria are currently trying to buy the Terminator from Russia.

There are plans to turn it to a fully automated machine. A UGV.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Litmus:

You were apologetic. Now, while being apologetic isn't in itself and act of low self-esteem,the cause for the apology can. I want to learn the reasons for your apologies and to whom these apologies are directed, sir.

I tried hard to ignore this but body kept itching me to type something.

I have no idea where you got the idea that I was being apologetic. its baseless.

I have been accused of many things here... lol. they said I am unpatriotic (as if patriotism can be exhibited on the internet). they said I have low self esteem [as if they know me in real life) to be clear my self esteem and confidence level is off the chart... you can call me egotistical and stubborn. lol.

finally I am called apologetic (I wonder what the next would be).

Look we dont need to lie to defend Nigeria or the military because they are doing fine on their own. for instance covert said we have 3 frigates and 2 light frigate when clearly that is an unnecessary lie.

The whole world knows how many frigate we have so when foreigners visits this thread they might think we Nigerians are f0.0.ls for believing rubbish.

if you look at it without bias you'll see that am even more patriotic by promoting truth based on facts.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Whyem15:
Well, it's an AFV which function in the anti personnel role so, it can be used as an IFV. But it's not an IFV
It cant be used as an IFV since it isn't one!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Henry240:

I know what it is. It is also clearly stated in the original post made by @Chkil.

I could see that clearly, at no point did i inform you i did not know what it was.

Next time keep your observation to yourself. I could not care less.
Ok then how can it be the best IFV when it isn't one??

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2017
lionel4power:

israel has never and would never buy russia,also they have something much better than Terminator
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerian COIN

Nigerian army MRAP

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerian Air Force COIN operation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEtwTVMLJAA

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patented: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked when you guys decide the country u want to Invade pls let us know.......... so we can stay out of the way
Algerian1:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2017
Covert1:

Again the apologetic. What actions for being a Nigerian. You think I can't substantiate my posts? Just wait for my proof. And when I do as always u owe me my due. We know who all that they are that section of Nigerians. Even if we land on the moon they will still come here to say it's not true or point out it's demerits. Can't help 'em. Ask questions or have a seat.

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hennynitan17(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Covert1:

U watch too much movies. We know Nigeria military is powerful bt not as powerful as it should be.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2017
jln115:

Ok then how can it be the best IFV when it isn't one??
why do you act like a 15 year old sometimes ?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Taking 46tons of metal for a spin.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
why do you act like a 15 year old sometimes ?
He said its the best IFV in the world.......Im asking him how??

Since when aren't we allowed to ask questions(On topic BTW) on this thread??

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Vikkie14:
Being"The Best" and "One of the Best" are two entirely different things.

Vividly recollect someone said something similar to this on the ARA and all hell was loose on him.
Claiming your country has the Best Police STF the world over is something I find too extreme.
I can't even argue this with you guys because the load of sh1ts I saw on 10 pages back weakens me. Ah! It's something else. grin
lol dude where on earth have you been
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Hennynitan17:

U watch too much movies. We know Nigeria military is powerful bt not as powerful as it should be.

In your dream that is. Like I have the time. Just look at what you typed so you can be heard. How myopic you can be just like your cheerleaders. Which military in the world is powerful as it would want to be. Don't bother trying your brain can't comprehend that. You have been noticed run along now.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=TrueHeart365 post=60369704][/quote]

boy ain't Christmas yet

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2017
newafricaken254:
israel has never and would never buy russia,also they HAVE SOMETHING MUCH BETTER THAN TERMINATOR
pls those the thing have a name
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2017
lionel4power:

are you sure Israel expressed interest in the terminator
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2017
lionel4power:

Look we dont need to lie to defend Nigeria or the military because they are doing fine on their own. for instance covert said we have 3 frigates and 2 light frigate when clearly that is an unnecessary lie.

The whole world knows how many frigate we have so when foreigners visits this thread they might think we Nigerians are f0.0.ls for believing rubbish.

if you look at it without bias you'll see that am even more patriotic by promoting truth based on facts.

And in what context was these particular statements made. In exigent circumstances or subsisting conditions? There were two posts on subject matter both differ in context and meaning of the writers objective. You see the problem is first comprehension, that's the problem we have on this thread. If u paused and separated the meanings from the meaning in the context of 1.Possible war & 2. Peace time contingencies we wouldn't be here.

All we do is come here and reel off armaments and platforms as if those are just what wins you wars. The Japanese in the Second World War and prior used the bamboo stick for effective killing tool. The Red Army held out in Leningrad against a more superior army until the elements of nature took it's tool on an enemy not acclimatized to such conditions. A whole set of factors play in war. The Ethiopians had the advantage of geography against the Italians. The Generals in Nigeria know the advantages of our topography in an emergency. You think wars are just buying guns and bullets—that's all I see on here. It is open source info, check the status of the former US Coast Guard Gallatin during the Cold War and refute my statement with a straight face. The current users classified it what they classified it not me and plausibly did based on it's profile and potential.

Speaking for an example and don't take it personal, You see in tradecraft what you do is called being a double spy. In fact enemy counter-intelligence would categorize you a great asset. You might act patriotic but not be patriotic that's what the guys see. Just think about that.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2017
jln115:
He said its the best IFV in the world.......Im asking him how??

Since when aren't we allowed to ask questions(On topic BTW) on this thread??
OK then
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Covert1:

And in what context was these particular statements made. In exigent circumstances or subsisting conditions? There were two posts on subject matter both differ in context and meaning of the writers objective. You see the problem is first comprehension, that's the problem we have on this thread. If u paused and separated the meanings from the meaning in the context of 1.Possible war & 2. Peace time contingencies we wouldn't be here.

All we do is come here and reel off armaments and platforms as if those are just what wins you wars. [s]The Japanese in the Second World War and prior used the bamboo stick for effective killing tool. The Red Army held out in Leningrad against a more superior army until the elements of nature took it's tool on an enemy not acclimatized to such conditions. A whole set of factors play in war. The Ethiopians had the advantage of geography against the Italians. The Generals in Nigeria know the advantages of our huge territory in an emergency. You think wars are just buying guns and bullets—that's all I see on here. It is open source info, check the status of the former US Coast Guard Gallatin during the Cold War and refute my statement with a straight face. The current users classified it what they classified it not me and plausibly did based on it's profile and potential. [/s]

[s]Speaking for an example and don't take it personal, You see in tradecraft what you do is called being a double spy. In fact enemy counter-intelligence would categorize you a great asset. You might act patriotic but not be patriotic that's what the guys see. Just think about that[/s].

At the bolded, this thread is for photos and videos Incase you didn’t see the title so coming here to “reel off armaments and platforms“ is exactly what the thread was made for !

Second the rest of what you just typed doesn’t change the fact that you lied when you said NN operates 3 frigates.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

At the bolder, this thread is for photos and videos Incase you didn’t see the title some coming here to “reel off armaments and platforms“ is exactly what the thread was made for !

Second the rest of what you just typed doesn’t change the fact that you lied when you said NN operates 3 frigates.

I know u derive steri0d to boost your complex with what u do being able to comment or act the kid canceling on Covert' mention. It's a free world.

The bolded was for emphasis of the point being made. I very well know what's on here. Thank u. Act accordingly.

There was no lie. The statement made was: "Wait when there is war to find out Nigeria operates 3 Frigates". Is Nigeria at war?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Covert1:

I know u derive steri0d to boost your complex with what u do being able to comment or act the kid canceling on Covert' mention. It's a free world.

The bolded was for emphasis of the point being made. I very well know what's on here. Thank u. Act accordingly.

There was no lie. The statement made was: "Wait when there is war to find out Nigeria operates 3 Frigates". Is Nigeria at war?
war or no war it’s a big fat bloddy lie to say NN operate 3 frigates Period.
I think everyone agrees with me that you should just give it a rest, Nigeria doesn’t need you “defending” it with lies. It’s just a forumn

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
...poor attempt at a response. Not unexpected of JP. Not gonna dignify it. Covert validates every post. It was a simple question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (2850) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.