Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6020639 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (2851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EMW01: 11:43am On May 14, 2018
1st SCOTS training KDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 11:46am On May 14, 2018
Here we see the SANDF conducting a TALO operation, a capacity that few to none Sub-Saharan nations have

A demonstration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHl4EWHA2zQ?t=46s

and an exercise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6-q_Po_4po

Do we thus proclaim "da best in da africa!"

No, because we arent children and because there is nothing to gain from disrespecting and undermining fellow African's.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 11:47am On May 14, 2018

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On May 14, 2018
Nigerian Air Force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 11:55am On May 14, 2018
South Africa's air-mobile formation:

6 South African Infantry Battalion (Regular)
First City Regiment (Reserve)
Prince Alfred's Guard (Reserve)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASOVNyePqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhgevxhNwZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8K15ScZX8

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 11:57am On May 14, 2018
SANDF C-130, agressive landing for TALO operation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQBGDsakXbM

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2018
Patchesagain:
SANDF C-130, agressive landing for TALO operation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQBGDsakXbM
All these videos of yours are fake.........Only Nigeria poses those capabilities in Africa(maybe even the world)!!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 12:25pm On May 14, 2018
This is my favourite SAAF vid. Air-air combat training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoYbdlXkttU

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 2:11pm On May 14, 2018
Litening III targeting pod & Thales Digital Recon pod.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 2:19pm On May 14, 2018
Cobra Helmet Mounted Display.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 14, 2018
The Two exercises of algerian army and navy this week may 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KbfwiCM41g

Start from 4 mn 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqmTw6JB0xE
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 14, 2018
14.03.2018 algerian meko A200 Erradii 910 at kiel HDW for maintenance

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gasha91: 4:09pm On May 14, 2018
Henry240:

Off-course the Nigerian Air Force has a long way to go. I'm also not bragging, not just platforms, welfare of officers, operational effectiveness, healthcare, housing, schools, training which Air Force in sub-Saharan Africa has better service than the Nigerian Air Force?

Botswana
Kenya
Ethiopia
South Africa
Angola

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 4:12pm On May 14, 2018
jln115:

All these videos of yours are fake.........Only Nigeria poses those capabilities in Africa(maybe even the world)!!!

This level of professionalism is only available in the Nigerian Air Force. South-African tears

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 14, 2018
gasha91:

Botswana
Kenya
Ethiopia
South Africa
Angola
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 5:09pm On May 14, 2018
Meanwhile with all the noise and no action translated on to a real-life battle situation from military pretenders who could do nothing about Zimbabwe, DRC, Burundi, Madagascar and has left the SADC drifting with totalitarian semantics—The Nigerian Air Force along with it's sister services the Army and Navy are getting the job done with proven assets from Africa's most extensive satellite capability to Africa's most sophisticated ISR capability to unmanned precision strike capability and sustained Air-RECCE & Interdiction in real-life battle spaces through direct military intervention and or military diplomacy/gunboat diplomacy (show of force/threat of the use of force) to get hardened dictators and non-state actors to acquiesce and capitulate to do Abuja's bidding as we saw in The Gambia and elsewhere in furtherance of Nigeria's national security imperatives which centerpiece is peace and security of the homeland and continent of Africa.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 5:15pm On May 14, 2018
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 5:22pm On May 14, 2018
NAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Krak(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2018
This thread
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 5:52pm On May 14, 2018
Close-Up Pic: NAF Special Forces Regiment. These guys apart from the NNSBS have certain combatant competencies that are very rare; at the recent NAF day celebrations some of these guys skydived from a C-130 Hercules at over 10,000 feet above sea level in bad weather.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 14, 2018
Covert1:
Close-Up Pic: NAF Special Forces Regiment. These guys apart from the NNSBS have certain combatant competencies that are very rare; at the recent NAF day celebrations some of these guys skydived from a C-130 Hercules at over 10,000 feet above sea level.
That's not rare......at all actually!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:08pm On May 14, 2018
NAF SF Re

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:12pm On May 14, 2018
jln115:

That's not rare......at all actually!

In your country I guess.

Besides they exceed that. There was low weather on that day.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 14, 2018
Covert1:

In your country I guess.

Yeah i know its not rare in my country hence i said " its not rare"

Our Recces,Paras,Pathfinders,Submarine Parachute Action Group and 4 Medical Battalion are all HAHO/HALO qualified meaning they can jump from over 35000 feet.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Krak(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2018
Covert1:

In your country I guess.

Bro,why is it that all Nigerian Special Forces I have both met and seen use the same types of rifle, the Tavor?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 14, 2018
Covert1:
Meanwhile with all the noise and no action translated on to a real-life battle situation from military pretenders who could do nothing about Zimbabwe, DRC, Burundi, Madagascar and has left the SADC drifting with totalitarian semantics—The Nigerian Air Force along with it's sister services the Army and Navy are getting the job done with proven assets from Africa's most extensive satellite capability to Africa's most sophisticated ISR capability to unmanned precision strike capability and sustained Air-RECCE & Interdiction in real-life battle spaces through direct military intervention and or military diplomacy/gunboat diplomacy (show of force/threat of the use of force) to get hardened dictators and non-state actors to acquiesce and capitulate to do Abuja's bidding as we saw in The Gambia and elsewhere in furtherance of Nigeria's national security imperatives which centerpiece is peace and security of the homeland and continent of Africa.
Didn't @patches689/@patchesagain destroy you on the other thread when you made more or less the same ridiculous claims as above.....see you haven't learn your lesson?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:37pm On May 14, 2018
jln115:

Didn't @patches689/@patchesagain destroy you on the other thread when you made more or less the same ridiculous claims as above.....see you haven't learn your lesson?

You should be better than this. No one can destroy the truth. What I write here or there are historical facts.

That you and your co-traveler will throw caution to the wind and peddle cooked up stories everyone knows is untrue doesn't mean I'll resort to the same shenanigans.

Honour is the first thing I'm thought to imbibe so sorry the truth is self-evident as you see in my posts.

Perhaps you want me to repeat myself I'd gladly oblige you on the incapacity and incapability of your military to get anything done down south or in Middle Africa which is why Kabila for example is still holding forth, a thing like that not here in good old Naija hegemonic sphere of influence.

So when you start winning we might have a tete-a-tete. Right now Nigeria & SA are not equals.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 14, 2018
Covert1:

You should be better than this. No one can destroy the truth. What I write here or there are historical facts.

That you and your co-traveler will throw caution to the wind and peddle cooked up stories everyone knows is untrue doesn't mean I'll resort to the same shenanigans.

Honour is the first thing I'm thought to imbibe so sorry the truth is self-evident as you see in my posts.

Perhaps you want me to repeat myself I'd gladly oblige you on the incapacity and incapability of your military to get anything done down south or in Middle Africa which is why Kabila for example is still holding forth, a thing like that not here in good old Naija hegemonic sphere of influence.

So when you start winning we might have a tete-a-tete. Right now Nigeria & SA are not equals.
Oh the irony grin grin grin grin

At least the bolded is true....unlike the rest of your post!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:46pm On May 14, 2018
jln115:

Yeah i know its not rare in my country hence i said " its not rare"

Our Recces,Paras,Pathfinders,Submarine Parachute Action Group and 4 Medical Battalion are all HAHO/HALO qualified meaning they can jump from over 35000 feet.

I know some units exist in your country that can do that but I also know not too many countries have units that can do that. And 35,000 feet depends on many factors.

About the 10,000 feet it was done in bad weather not meaning they don't do HAHO/HALO but you see that day we weren't invading Gabon and I was specific about where it happened.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Krak(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2018
You guys have turned this place into a warzone. I dont think that is funny.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:51pm On May 14, 2018
Krak:

Bro,why is it that all Nigerian Special Forces I have both met and seen use the same types of rifle, the Tavor?

Not all Nigerian Special Forces use the Tavor as their dedicated personal weapon but most do. It depends on which special forces unit you met. Their are special forces and their are SpecialForces even the NSCDC have their own special forces.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Krak(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2018
Covert1:

Not all Nigerian Special Forces use the Tavor as their dedicated personal weapon but most do. It depends on which special forces unit you met. Their are special forces and their are SpecialForces even the NSCDC have their own special forces.

You know what I am talking about. I am talking about Military and not Paramilitary.

What a reply...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (2851) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)