Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,104 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5986414 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nigerian Defence Industry

Tekowi TPV

Features a fully armoured cabin, large windows that improve tactical awareness. Advanced survelliance systems, an open top turret which can carry a 50.cal Heavy Machine Gun. Rear gunner operating a GPMG.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Tekowi

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Why the skinny tires grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sizzorkay:
Since its not expected to go off road...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NNAMDIII(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Henry240:
Tekowi
welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stephandeswardt: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
Odunayaw:
Since its not expected to go off road...

A combat vehicle, not expected to offroad?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
N/B
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Stephandeswardt:

A combat vehicle, not expected to offroad?
It uses military grade off-road tyres. The Nigerian police used a normal one for a spare.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sizzorkay:
Why do some Nigerians have to be so negative all the time. It's exhausting.

Off all the amazing features of this vehicle, the only thing that caught your attention is a spare tyre which clearly is not a part of this vehicle.

It clearly carries military grade tyres. It's also mainly a police apc.

Why don't you post any better APC from around the world, I'll wait.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Some Nigerians need to adopt a positive attitude and mentality.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Henry240:

Off all the amazing features of this vehicle, the only thing that caught your attention is a spare tyre which clearly is not a part of this vehicle.

oga you still dey?

Been think say you go for omugwu
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
giles14:
oga you still dey?

Been think say you omugwu
The year is going really well, thanks to God.

I no dey really get time again.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
NNAMDIII:
welcome back bro
I no go dey steady though.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Henry240:

OK
That's good to hear.

ONWARD TOGETHER.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
And you need to calm down dude, what spare tires are you talking about anyways? See, you have no idea what i was talking about, i wasn't talking about spare tires, i was talking about the actual tires the vehicle had, and my comment wasn't to criticize, why the insecurity?
I'm not going to post a better APC from around the world etc, why the drama? You love making comparison, I'm sure there are better APCs from around the world, i don't care about that, I never said it was a bad vehicle grin grin
Why do some of you guys carry fire for head, i stole your religion or what? lol, calm down.
It's the best APC I've ever seen, better? grin grin
Simply thought the tires look small compared to the body of the vehicle, doesn't mean I'm right, just what i thought, not a criticism . Jeez
Henry240:

Why don't you post any better APC from around the world, I'll wait.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
C28 A heavy corvet algerian navy .

Today pics exercise with Us navy uss Donald Cook destroyer

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yak 130 algerian AF

Welcome back henry240

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nimr II ISV

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Algerian army basic drill formation ,

Listen to the sound of the boots at 03:50 grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeyGBJp3ixM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2019
War in Mali

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Geronimoe: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Henry240:

e be like say this man don get work with inec, abi you don join oil bunkering? cheesy na joke I dey o grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Aurelius1648: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Anyone have any pictures of Cameroon's Alpha Jets? How many are even still flying (if any)? They were with the 31ème Escadron if I recall right.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Aurelius1648:
Anyone have any pictures of Cameroon's Alpha Jets? How many are even still flying (if any)? They were with the 31ème Escadron if I recall right.

I read that they still.have 5 in.service

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Geronimoe: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mUVjQDb60U

Syria is crazy, normal vehicular traffic as if nothing is going on.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
MI-35M most likely for an African client spotted in Russia.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigeria Police

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Henry240:
Nigerian Soldiers participating in Exercise Flintlock 2019
how your vacation been?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
jln115:
how your vacation been?

cool cool

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kenyan Operator

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NNAMDIII(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Algerian1:
C28 A heavy corvet algerian navy .

Today pics exercise with Us navy uss Donald Cook destroyer
I really envy you guys
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Police algeria

Massive protest against bouteflika each friday in all algeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.