Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5987643 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I see you are a ignorant man-child after all, that's sad.
THE IRONY grin grin grin grin go troll somewhere else bud!!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2019
jln115:
THE IRONY grin grin grin grin go troll somewhere else bud!!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2019
The unmatched Marksmanship of the South African Police. Poachers and anarchists alike want stand a chance! angry

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciFa7zvsDHc [/url] grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:
The unmatched Marksmanship of the South African Police. Poachers and anarchists alike want stand a chance! angry

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciFa7zvsDHc [/url] grin

yet in reality the SANDF has never finished lower than 3rd in an international combat rifle shooting competition since 1994...........soooo that's your argument gone wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
jln115:
Another international combat rifle shooting competition.....another SANDF win:
@askiaharem
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
"South Africa has a proud record of never been placed lower than third in internationals where up to 14 NATO countries compete.

Combat Rifle competitions are used by many NATO countries to assess the battle readiness of their soldiers before deployment"

http://www.sacra.org.za/

@askiaharem

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
jln115:
yet in reality the SANDF has never finished lower than 3rd in an international combat rifle shooting competition since 1994...........soooo that's your argument gone wink

What argument? I never made one you must be delusional. I'm congratulating you on your excellent history in Marksmanship producing the best of the best like the fine gentlemen in the video. grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by saengine: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
@jln115

Sometimes when someone is hurting inside they do things to reach out and seek attention. It's the only way they know to fill that lonely void they have. Unfortunately engaging with them only temporarily fills that hole. They need to solve their inner turmoil themselves. Lol just ignore him.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
saengine:
@jln115

Sometimes when someone is hurting inside they do things to reach out and seek attention. It's the only way they know to fill that lonely void they have. Unfortunately engaging with them only temporarily fills that hole. They need to solve their inner turmoil themselves. Lol just ignore him.

I'm trying to congratulate them all y'all getting in your feelings for no reason.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Even I'm confused about this lol, the guy's posts praised SA, so what's the issue here lol
AskiaHarem:

I'm trying to congratulate them all y'all getting in your feelings for no reason.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sizzorkay:
Even I'm confused about this lol, the guy's posts praised SA, so what's the issue here lol
grin You don't get it. Clearly some folks are feeling insulted, you know, seeing it as cleverly veiled sarcasm. It's all about some deep seethed insecurities grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
EVarn:
grin You don't get it. Clearly some folks are feeling insulted, you know, seeing it as cleverly veiled sarcasm. It's all about some deep seethed insecurities grin
maybe I should just post some cleverly veiled sarcasm on the great success the NA has had against Boko Haram wink

Maybe then i'll get some of the “high self esteem brigade" out of hiding.... But it seems some of them are already here grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
jln115:
maybe I should just post some cleverly veiled sarcasm on the great success the NA has had against Boko Haram wink

Maybe then i'll get some of the “high self esteem brigade" out of hiding.... But it seems some of them are already here grin
I too didnt get it at first but after excersing patience i understood...the silent criticisms he was making...just ignore him.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
jln115:

Woah woah, calm down, no need to panic. I am sure we all agree that SANDF has some pretty decent marksmanship, heck, even civilians basically shoot anything on sight down there. grin

Don't take it to heart bro, dude was just trying to rile you up. Why take it personal when you know your army isn't pants at shooting straight,right?.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 12:39am On Aug 12, 2019
The boys marching. #Respect

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUMtpo36jfk [/url]

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 1:21am On Aug 12, 2019
Front man looked well fed grin grin
what's your deal
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=81169079]The boys marching. #Respect]
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 1:43am On Aug 12, 2019
AskiaHarem:

[url]
grin Abeg, don't make me laugh. Where are you even getting these clips from? grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2019
EVarn:
Woah woah, calm down, no need to panic. I am sure we all agree that SANDF has some pretty decent marksmanship, heck, even civilians basically shoot anything on sight down there. grin

Don't take it to heart bro, dude was just trying to rile you up. Why take it personal when you know your army isn't pants at shooting straight,right?.
NO i'm not calming down!!! this is unacceptable.................Lol just kidding wink wink wink

I've said this before, and I'll say it again! I barley get riled up in real life, and I definitely don't get riled up on an anonymous thread!!

HOWEVER!

Like we all know!, If you are going to dish it out on this thread, you should expect to get some back in return. And in this case I was treading very lightly so as not to disturb the "brigade" wink wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2019
AskiaHarem:

[url]
Who still need a diviner to tell them this dude is just looking for a conflict....every military in the world has funny vidoe to show... Just wondering why he keeps hoing after S.A...
If u are a nigerian, then u ought to nnow we have more and less of these vidoes...
Guys like this are one of many causes that killed "who has the strongest military on Africa"
Pls kindly take ur racist bid somewhere.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2019
The beauty of private security companies is that you can get world-class military training without being a full-time combatant.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by saengine: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2019
GeneralFarouq:

Who still need a diviner to tell them this dude is just looking for a conflict....every military in the world has funny vidoe to show... Just wondering why he keeps hoing after S.A...
If u are a nigerian, then u ought to nnow we have more and less of these vidoes...
Guys like this are one of many causes that killed "who has the strongest military on Africa"
Pls kindly take ur racist bid somewhere.

What's worse is that those are not even South African soldiers. Those are MK "vets".

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) says its Air Task Force (ATF) of Operation LAFIYA DOLE has successfully destroyed a Boko Haram Terrorists’ (BHT) Command and Control Centre in Dusula, on the fringes of the Sambisa Forest in Borno State.

The ATF successfully carried out the operation through Operation GREEN SWEEP III which aimed to target some identified terrorists’ positions in the State.

Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, NAF Director of Public Relations and Information, who disclosed this in a statement on Saturday in Abuja, said the operation was conducted on Friday, NAN reports.

Daramola said this was sequel to a renewed offensive aimed at further eliminating remnants of Boko Haram and Islamic State of West Africa Province Terrorists (BHT/ISWAP) in the North-East of Nigeria,

”The operation was executed after series of Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions led to the identification of the Command Centre with its solar panels, communications equipment and other facilities.

”The three Alpha Jets dispatched by the ATF engaged the location in multiple passes, recording accurate hits on the target area.

“The structures housing the Command Centre were completely destroyed by the strikes while several of the terrorists were neutralised.

”The few surviving terrorists, who were seen attempting to flee the area, were taken out by follow on attacks,” he said.

Daramola further disclosed that the NAF, operating in concert with surface forces, would sustain its operations against terrorists in the North-East.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2019

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Elite military grade training.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gripenc: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
South African Agusta A109, Oryx and a Rooivalk

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gripenc: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Malaysian Deftech AV8 ATGW turret made by Denel, featuring a LCT 30 turret and 4 x INGWE ATGMs.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gripenc: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
South African Special Forces after a HALO jump

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tochex101(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
gripenc:
South African Special Forces after a HALO jump
Is that a time-piece on his wrist?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by saengine: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tochex101:

Is that a time-piece on his wrist?

Altimeter. To know how high/low he is.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerian Navy SBS training exercise

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2019
NAF UCAV pilot

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2019
Kidnappers now use Tavors for operations, how the hell did they get access to 3 Tar-21.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)