Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6020904 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
jln115:
buffalo

Excuse him, he's Nigerian grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
TayserMahri:

Excuse him, he's Nigerian grin grin
no need for this on this thread.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
jln115:
no need for this on this thread.

That one had nothing to do with anything. Just a light one.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
TayserMahri:

That one had nothing to do with anything. Just a light one.
Anybody could of made that mistake, Kenyan, South African or Nigerian.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
realnas:
he reminds me of captain price of call of duty Modern Warfare

Really? I don't see it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
jln115:
Anybody could of made that mistake, Kenyan, South African or Nigerian.

No Kenyan or South African would make such a mistake.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
TayserMahri:

No Kenyan or South African would make such a mistake.
If you say so bro wink

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by edon21: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't get it.

Egypt and Algeria are the only countries that can stand Nigeria in a real war. forget paper works. maybe south Africa can survive also.
but Kenya what the hell

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
edon21:
I don't get it.

Egypt and Algeria are the only countries that can stand Nigeria in a real war. forget paper works. maybe south Africa can survive also.
but Kenya what the hell
Wrong thread

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
jln115:
Wrong thread

Ideally people would have enough knowledge to at least have an interesting debate instead of emotional fangirlism. Wtf am I saying!? Its late and I haven't been drinking water this Friday night-am out!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 12:00am On Sep 28, 2019
The SAAF and the Air Force of Zimbabwe in eSwatini.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2019
The Zimbabweans had brought 2 of these trainer jets and a cargo plane.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2019
ViceAdmirlAgain:

What was the occasion?

Let's say the king of eSwatini decided to build an airport that no one uses, so I guess now he's trying to tell the neighbours it exists.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Although these are civilian pilots and jumpers BUT they used SAAF equipment and some are former SAAF pilots.

All pictures supplied by Aviation Central

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by edon21: 1:15am On Sep 28, 2019
jln115:
Wrong thread
Nigerian forum not south African

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by obonomaa: 4:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by obonomaa: 4:45am On Sep 28, 2019

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by obonomaa: 4:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by obonomaa: 4:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2019
edon21:

Yes it was a Nigerian that started this thread....... Now don't ruin it with your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
jln115:
If you say so bro wink
grin you don't get it man.

We aren't really exposed to Wildlife here

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
edon21:
Don't bring such nonsense here

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Odunayaw:
grin you don't get it man.

We aren't really exposed to Wildlife here
Lots of people aren't exposed to Wildlife......even here in SA!! grin wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
jln115:
Lots of people aren't exposed to Wildlife......even here in SA!! grin wink
shocked
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Breaking News

Nigeria shuts down major Paris based organization operating in the North East of the country after catching them providing relief efforts to BokoHarem.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41NdJlU3-Q [/url]
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Danooz87(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
shadowprimezero:
Kenya Army Special Operations Regiment
This is General Service Unit Recce Unit and not the Kenya Army. GSU is a paramilitary unit under the National Police Service.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by edon21: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
jln115:
Yes it was a Nigerian that started this thread....... Now don't ruin it with your ignorance.
honestly you ain't worth my time xeno
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by edon21: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Odunayaw:
Don't bring such nonsense here
bro you are permitted to scold me. only cause you are my brother. otherwise I wouldn't have to take it lightly with you . got it
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
edon21:
honestly you ain't worth my time xeno
great news now you can fvck off!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
edon21:
bro you are permitted to scold me. only cause you are my brother. otherwise I wouldn't have to take it lightly with you . got it
All I need is you to post on topic.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Russian army training, they just finished this training last week.

Look at the army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yTDg6hE5BI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2851) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.