Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5968636 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NNAMDIII(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Odunayaw:
Clown! I hope say you never dash!
Oga sir! I don't know the meaning of dash grin

How have you been sir?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Perhaps he's gone undercover grin grin
Then again, when you have your pictures taken every minute, undercover work becomes impossible
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Oga sir! I don't know the meaning of dash grin

How have you been sir?
I've been on my watch oo
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 13, 2020
kenpaul0:
Please share with me

Here

nemesis8u:

Ant colony optimization by Dorigo Marco

Swarm Intelligence by Eric Bonabeau

I must warn you before , these books requires good grasp in the domain of algorithms involved in AI and their relating domain of applications before you can follow the books .

Computer science / electronics background is required kindof but not necessary

Machine learning for beginners by John salvio , u can try to clear fundamentals but still it requires good grounding of concepts beforehand.

On hindsight MIT and Indian IITs provide good free materials , if i remember correctly , i cant help find them but you could try googling for them , if you want

And good reading !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
SMH!! undecided

So after no budget increases and 0 acquisitions South Africa climbed another 3 places in the Global Fire 2020 military strength ranking and are now Ranked 29th right behind Algeria who still hold the same position as last year in 28th.............

Nigeria also climbed in the ranking and now 42nd
Angola is next best at 56th
Morocco 57th
and Ethiopia 60th

At least Ethiopia's ranking is more or less in line of what it should be BUT Morocco's ranking is still an absolute joke!!

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
If anybody asks me all these ratings and rankings are meaningless .

It is very very complex task to quantify the war waging capabilities of any country. No possible.

War is multidimensional , both kinetic and non kinetic and anything inbetween.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
Anybody read the news that a German company who sold encryptors etc was actually a C.IA owned company .

What I found funny actually was people expressing surprise over it.

How many of you know twitter facebook etc are tied up with C.IA grin

The reason why American has this obsession over "freedom of speech" especially when it comes to regulation of twitter facebook etc by concerned countries.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by joshingjosh(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Brace up guys, we will be entering page 2020 soon cool grin

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
New algerian exercise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Carmit(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
joshingjosh:
Brace up guys, we will be entering page 2020 soon cool grin
grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Air assault

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Who is it gonna be?

Guess not me. grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Japan is looking for partners to codevelop their 5 gen stealth fighter aircraft

Good option for other countries
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2020

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
US Air Force is advocating for the production of a low-budget version of the F-16. I wouldn't advice NAF to try getting one under any circumstances.

USAF is also encouraging the production of commoditised version of MQ9 reaper drone. Those are prolly better than the cheap Chinese knockoffs.
https://www.flightglobal.com/singapore-air-show-2020/us-air-force-wants-commoditised-f-16-for-easier-foreign-military-sales/136690.article
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hailstorm45(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
And finally air refueling (the name of the exercise "Hoggar2020")

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Now imagine how many apps are out there being downloaded by unsuspecting masses grin grin
Tens of millions of people downloading CIA made apps onto their phones, without knowing. These agencies can never be trusted, be it in the US, China, Russia or others, it's now too easy to mine info on people

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
nemesis8u:
Anybody read the news that a German company who sold encryptors etc was actually a C.IA owned company .

What I found funny actually was people expressing surprise over it.

How many of you know twitter facebook etc are tied up with C.IA grin

The reason why American has this obsession over "freedom of speech" especially when it comes to regulation of twitter facebook etc by concerned countries.

Found this on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FxJxaUxilM

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
nemesis8u:
If anybody asks me all these ratings and rankings are meaningless .

It is very very complex task to quantify the war waging capabilities of any country. No possible.

War is multidimensional , both kinetic and non kinetic and anything inbetween.

Global fire power is what we like to say in Afrikaans "n pot kak" / (a big bowl of sh1t)

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sizzorkay:
Now imagine how many apps are out there being downloaded by unsuspecting masses grin grin
Tens of millions of people downloading CIA made apps onto their phones, without knowing. These agencies can never be trusted, be it in the US, China, Russia or others, it's now too easy to mine info on people
I read an article a few years ago claiming that the state security agency of South Africa were even more guilty of spying on its own citizens than the CIA........ Don't know how true it is, but still fvcking scary.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Xbee007:

Found this on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FxJxaUxilM

YouTube is another branch of the same tree grin

Del

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Seems Algiers is prepping for WWIII tongue

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.