Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5968983 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
nemesis8u:

YouTube is another branch of the same tree grin

Del
I saw a tweet yesterday (can't vouch for its veracity). It was about how Nigerian government bought some encrypting machines from USA. Of course it was bugged by the CIA. To their utter amazement though, they didn't intercept even a byte of info because the NIA never use it.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Juchii(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Welcome to 2020 of this page. You people don't know me because I am a silent reader. I have learned a lot and I preciate you guys. Keep it up.
I was here even in time of Henry which made me suspect he is the same guy as kabe1. How he defends the Nigeria army even in the face of truth is what made me suspect him. Good thing about him is that he never give up. He want the best and he is progressive.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Juchii:
Welcome to 2020 of this page. You people don't know me because I am a silent reader. I have learned a lot and I preciate you guys. Keep it up.
I was here even in time of Henry which made me suspect he is the same guy as kabe1. How he defends the Nigeria army even in the face of truth is what made me suspect him. Good thing about him is that he never give up. He want the best and he is progressive.

I admire Henry240, but I'm not him. I have been a member of Nairaland since 2016.

He deactivated his profile last year. I enjoy the thread so I post in it so that it does not die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by klhazhik(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
Xbee007:

I saw a tweet yesterday (can't vouch for its veracity). It was about how Nigerian government bought some encrypting machines from USA. Of course it was bugged by the CIA. To their utter amazement though, they didn't intercept even a byte of info because the NIA never use it.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by sczeska: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Juchii:
I was here even in time of Henry which Kmade me suspect he is the same guy as kabe1. How he defends the Nigeria army even in the face of truth is what made me suspect him. Good thing about him is that he never give up. He want the best and he is progressive.
You're correct
Kabe1 is Henry, anyone who followed this thread from day one can easily tell.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
sczeska:

You're correct
angry

Kabe1 isn't and cannot be henry120 or Henry 240.

You can continue thinking that if you be dunce.

Kabe1 was always against bidexii

While Henry120 was against any chest beating southie

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by sczeska: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
pacretus:
angry

Kabe1 isn't and cannot be henry120 or Henry 240.

You can continue thinking that if you be dunce.

Kabe1 was always against bidexii

While Henry120 was against any chest beating southie
LOL!! Go back and check Henry was low key bashing bidexii, he sometime referred to him as an "illiterate" not once or twice.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wanna hear my own theory?
Henry240 = Toju200

I have this feeling Henry wants a reincarnation in the form of a young, less hostile person.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
sczeska:

You're correct
his not
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Xbee007:
Henry240 = Toju200

I have this feeling Henry wants a reincarnation in the form of a young, less hostile person.
lmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
jl115:
lmao grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Just a feeling.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Vikkie14: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Came to mark register on the 2020 page in year 2020.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by cutievik: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Na register me come mark, page 2020 in the year 2020**
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
I would have marked my register with the pics of the unmanned hexacopter and our first indigenous practice bomb for the drone but it refused to upload...
You can check it out on my FB page @NigeriaIndigenousMilitaryHardware....

Present

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mekussa(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Present @ page 2020... Sherlock Holmes fans here... Oya Henry240....
Some say you are Kabe1
Others say you are Toju200....
Son of man... Who are you?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
mekussa:
Present @ page 2020... Sherlock Holmes fans here... Oya Henry240....
Some say you are Kabe1
Others say you are Toju200....
Son of man... Who are you?
I'm am the one and only Toju200 oo grin I'm not Kabe1.
I just came into nairaland last year May.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Why is everyone remembering Henry tonight?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Present
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by joshingjosh(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
Reporting for duty on page 2020 cool grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wahala.

Page 2020 guys!!

Forgot to add this earlier.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2020
Heard there are over 60,000 Cameroonian refugees flooding into Naija, then another displacement in DRC, Mozambique, Burkinafaso, Darfur etc, the whole darn place is on fire.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:55am On Feb 15, 2020
√√
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 15, 2020
Xbee007:

It was in an article which was published recently.

After delivery , cia was wondering why no data was coming , so they sent a representative from the company who sold the same.

When he arrived , he found the devices were not even opened , they were intact in the original delivery packaging.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2020
Iblawi1:
Why is everyone remembering Henry tonight?
Love was n the air

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by klhazhik(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Xbee007:
Henry240 = Toju200

grin So am not the only one suspecting that Toju200...
Buh then, I doubt it because Kabe1 always seems to be Henry240 to me.

Page 2020, Klhazhik's Present

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:50am On Feb 15, 2020
MRAP contraption from the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2020
klhazhik:

grin So am not the only one suspecting that Toju200...
Buh then, I doubt it because Kabe1 always seems to be Henry240 to me.

Page 2020, Klhazhik's Present

The problem most of you have is you're stuck in another person's world. Attributing me to Henry240 is quite flattering sha.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
SA Army Day 2020. Static display.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
KDF commissioning newly acquired C-27J aircraft

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
kabe1:
The innovation behind this MRAP is amazing.. it's not parts of other vehicles but normal civilian trailers and trucks like MACK e.t.c improvised to MRAP..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jimi24: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
kabe1:

I know rank and file soldiers will like this but the slats are designed wrong (wont protect from RPG double-charged rounds), the tire protection hinged plates good improvisation they are will be very noisy, overall weight too high and situational awareness about the vehicle has been reduced.

As a mobile firing station / guard post I say yes BUT dont call it an MRAP.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.