Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5982083 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
kabe1:
Nigerian Air Force MRAP
Paramount Group Marauder MRAP

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Could use a lil drama on here, we are under coronavirus lockdown, bored grin grin

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sizzorkay:
grin grin grin grin grin

Could use a lil drama on here, we are under coronavirus lockdown, bored grin grin

Boy - O - boy grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
jln115:

Bro the Ezugwu is ugly...............yet that doesn't mean its bad!!

So take a chill pill

Not ugly, just not well done; the dexterity. Dont know why the NA cant contract a local experienced manufacturer (assuming they havent from what i've read before).
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Not ugly, just not well done; the dexterity. Dont know why the NA cant contract a local experienced manufacturer (assuming they havent from what i've read before).
These are prototypes........Give it time!!

The Original ARA MRAPs were also very ruff around the edges, but now they are decent looking and capable vehicles.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
jln115:
These are prototypes........Give it time!!

The Original ARA MRAPs were also very ruff around the edges, but now they are decent looking and capable vehicles.

Agree. Is the proto-Ezugwu done by NA or a private company?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Agree. Is the proto-Ezugwu done by NA or a private company?
By DICON, a state owned Defence company......Basically Nigeria's version of DENEL
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
jln115:
By DICON, a state owned Defence company......Basically Nigeria's version of DENEL

Not a fan. I think state corporations should let private entities manufacture. See what DENEL suffered with Rooivalk. Ideally, the army should float competitions between private manufacturers and pick the best.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Wetin man go do now, if this darn virus no subside, we might be on lock down for 2 months lol, na riot be that grin grin

bidexiii:

Boy - O - boy grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Not a fan. I think state corporations should let private entities manufacture. See what DENEL suffered with Rooivalk. Ideally, the army should float competitions between private manufacturers and pick the best.
Even if Denel was a fully privatized company it wouldn't of made any difference to the Rooivalk project......what sank the Rooivalk project had nothing to do with Denel being state owned!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
In the next few years new private homes will increasingly sport integral underground bunkers.

Some of my friends already planning.

It is a good idea , no loss except for a small increase in expenditure.

Total NBC protection and you are equipped to handle anything from WW3 to zombie apocalypse to alien invasions etc. grin

So you guys too think about it wink

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
jln115:
Even if Denel was a fully privatized company it wouldn't of made any difference to the Rooivalk project......what sank the Rooivalk project had nothing to do with Denel being state owned!

What was the problem?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2020
Kdf
trusty land cruiser technical

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Ezugwu MRAP

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Nigerian made Special Patrol Vehicle (SPV)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Kabe1 any Nigerian navy pics of their products displayed..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2020
TayserMahrii:

What was the problem?
Politics
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Dove2288(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2020
For The First Time – Groundbreaking Content Marketing App Helps Every Day People Curate A Six Figure Income In Just 30 Minutes A Day!!
The Secret? – Content Burgers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vh3IvmlfHE

Get Yours Today by clicking on the link below

https://tolusefrancis.com/4ii2

Want to be an agent? : https://tolusefrancis.com/lw1k

You can also convert your content to Podcast . Try this tool today : https://tolusefrancis.com/674w
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sizzorkay:
Wetin man go do now, if this darn virus no subside, we might be on lock down for 2 months lol, na riot be that grin grin

Africa should not lock down like china, Europe, or us its people are too poor and cant lock down and stock up food, if a mandatory quarantine is imposed more people will die from hunger, crime, ethnic violence ,... than the virus. wives will have a lot of bruises
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigeria is implementing total shutdown ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Today Indian study on Chinese virus released .

Samples from China USA Italy Nepal India were used

The study points that the Chinese virus is mutating in local populations , for some countries it is kind of good news for some bad news. Italian mutation is deadlier for their local population. Indian mutation is more vulnerable to mRNA found in Indian genes ( mRNA fights virus in our body ).

Overall it is bad news. Intermixing of different populations might led to super Chinese virus.

Add to this , mullahs and their religious idiocy adding fuel to the fire atleast in my country.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
nemesis8u:
Today Indian study on Chinese virus released .

Samples from China USA Italy Nepal India were used

The study points that the Chinese virus is mutating in local populations , for some countries it is kind of good news for some bad news. Italian mutation is deadlier for their local population.

Overall it is bad news. Intermixing of different populations might led to super Chinese virus.

Add to this , mullahs and their religious idiocy adding fuel to the fire atleast in my country.
There are Mullahs too in Ind
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
I
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
nemesis8u:
Nigeria is implementing total shutdown ?

No, not yet.
Sizzorkay is talking about NYC, where he resides.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xbee007:

No, not yet.
Sizzorkay is talking about NYC, where he resides.

Oh then no worries, in USA , American MSM is busy writing articles wondering why death count in India is so low.

Anyways let's hope for the best.

Problem is not the morality rate , problem is the contagious nature of the Chinese virus . It will swamp all the health care facilities and thus breakdown all aspects of medical care. Patients from other healthcare issues will die as a result.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
nemesis8u:

Oh then no worries, in USA , American MSM is busy writing articles wondering why death count in India is so low.

Anyways let's hope for the best .
I've seen like two articles on that recently.

Here is BBC's post few days ago.

"... But the virus is still spreading."

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
nemesis8u:

Parasites is a better word to describe them.

In millions , many of them illegals jumping from Bangladesh , Maldives , Myanmar and Pakistan.

Indian subcontinent was divided on the basis of religion, irony is Pakistan Bangladesh became Islamic countries while India became secular.

Now reaping the benefits of secularism lol.

The fukers even declared sanitizer as haram

The fvck grin grin grin cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xbee007:

I've seen like two articles on that recently.

Here is BBC's post few days ago.

"... But the virus is still spreading."

it's manageble nos

Main thing is international travel must be completely stopped and suspected cases must be quarantined at all costs.

Then not a problem.

Africa is a huge landmass so that's a big advantage.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
U

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
nemesis8u:

That's only the tip of the stupidity

There is this big shot mullah who asked his millions of followers not to self quarantine saying allah and 5 time prayer will protect them.

2 days later he tested positive for Chinese virus and is now RELIGIOUSLY doing all medical treatments. He ain't batting an eye lid without the permission of the doctors.

He conveniently forgot all about 5 times prayer and allah since then. That is for his follower plebs.

All this mullah shiit u will see only in sickular countries

In Islamic countries they will whip the shiit out of such mullahs

I'm a muslim but I kind of find this ridiculous, probably because of the environment I find myself. grin cheesy grin. grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
kemicalreact:
I'm a muslim but I kind of find this ridiculous, probably because of the environment I find myself. grin cheesy grin. grin

I know u r a muslim wink

What environment ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Z

(1) (2) (3) ... (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.