Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5972177 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
What is noteworthy is the sheer negligence and inaptitude of WHO

These so called international organisations have become stooges of the highest bidders filled with useless people appointed due to their political and ideological connections.

Much like the UN human rights commission , international labour organization, amnesty international etc.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
nemesis8u:

Oh then no worries, in USA , American MSM is busy writing articles wondering why death count in India is so low.

Anyways let's hope for the best.

Problem is not the morality rate , problem is the contagious nature of the Chinese virus . It will swamp all the health care facilities and thus breakdown all aspects of medical care. Patients from other healthcare issues will die as a result.

Maybe the Dutch and Brits are right about herd immunity. How long will the world will remain in lockdown at this rate / No country will be safe untill the last country recovers, which might be a very long time to come. A country that recovers can still not be safe when a virus is out there somewhere, since no one is immune because the govt protected everyone from it with the lockdown. What if the current lockdown is gradually lifted, starting with the low risk groups, young guys. Then after a few weeks when the hospitals are sufficiently not overwhelmed, another low risk group can be released, etc, ending up with the vulnerable. That would help the third world where 80 % of the people is young and not likely to die from the virus. Herd immunity for covid is 60 %, which would be way past the mark. Im thinking of a situation where covid keeps recurring every few months/weeks/years. Will we be going into lockdown each time?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
nemesis8u:

I know u r a muslim wink

What environment ?
South Western Nigeria. My environment is composed of people from different religion. Besides, an average Family over here is made up of both Muslims and Christians.

I don't know why your Mullahs can't take a cue from Saudi Arabia who enforced the stay at home order. I'll never look up to Saudi Arabia as good example of Islam though.

PS: Pardon my grammatical blunders, my brain is kinda cloudy right now lipsrsealed

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Y
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
kemicalreact:
South Western Nigeria. My environment is composed of people from different religion. Besides, an average Family over here is made up of both Muslims and Christians.

I don't know why your Mullahs can't take a cue from Saudi Arabia who enforced the stay at home order. I'll never look up to Saudi Arabia as good example of Islam though.

PS: Pardon my grammatical blunders, my brain is kinda cloudy right now lipsrsealed

South Asian mullahs are all converts ( forcibly or willingly ) , so they have this ingrain desire to prove themselves worthy to their new found god and prove their loyalty , so their unexplained zeal towards the same which exceeds fanatism and rational behaviour.

The irony is Arabs consider the south asian Muslims no better than dogs ( I ain't making this up incase u think so ) . And possibly another reason why the South Asian muslims show the unnatural religious fervor to prove their worth which ironically ain't much either way. Second fiddle is always second fiddle , reason why koran is always taught in Arabic so that nobody forgets who's the boss lol.

If I was given the option to stay with either south asian muslims or arabic muslims .

I will choose the latter ( arabic muslim ) without a second thought, more civilized and importantly I will stay alive.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
nemesis8u:

South Asian mullahs are all converts ( forcibly or willingly ) , so they have this ingrain desire to prove themselves worthy to their new found god and prove their loyalty , so their unexplained zeal towards the same which exceeds fanatism and rational behaviour.

The irony is Arabs consider the south asian Muslims no better than dogs ( I ain't making this up incase u think so ) . And possibly another reason why the South Asian muslims show the unnatural religious fervor to prove their worth.

If I was given the option to stay with either south asian muslims or arabic muslims .

I will choose the latter without a second thought, more civilized amd importantly I will stay alive.

This is serious I think we're also having the same issues in Nothern Nigeria, Poverty, Illiteracy, Religious Extremism you name it. lipsrsealed

You're right about the racism of Arabs, I'd chose the UK over any Arab country no matter the opportunity.

I think the Government should try to enforce the stay at home order, the mullahs won't be there when this shit escalates. embarassed

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
kemicalreact:

I think the Government should try to enforce the stay at home order, the mullahs won't be there when this shit escalates. embarassed

Best government shoot 5 of them and post the video

Rest will disappear like they never existed

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
nemesis8u:

Can't say for other countries , what they follow is their decision.

Indian scientists are dead set against herd immunity , they rather target the virus through treatment after buying time through self quarantine of the population.

If Herd immunity is followed it will overwhelm the healthcare facilities and lead to secondary and tertiary deaths to spike beyond control , forget about deaths due to Chinese virus.

Priority is break the spread and in the meantime strengthen the healthcare inorder to deal with the worse case scenario while simultaneously look for cure.

India is one of the only five countries authorised to have bio level 4/5 labs so I take it the Indian scientists know what they are saying.

I would rather believe them than anybody else.

And yes Chinese virus might recur hence the urgency to develop the vaccine.

South Africa also has a bio level 4 facility...........The only one in Africa!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Carmit(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
nemesis8u:

Best government shoot 5 of them and post the video

Rest will disappear like they never existed
I second this.... really.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
In view of the long shut down

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Carmit:

I second this.... really.

Just a clarification

Shoot at the legs lol grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
The yellow suits afaik are level 3 biohazard suits with integrated close circuit breathing apparatus.

Anyways the guys are transporting a corona virus infected patient

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Odunayaw:
Congrats on your service completion
thank you
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2020
nemesis8u:
In view of the long shut down
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jelal0007(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
It's been months since @allexpensive @captainstephens said anything. I hope they're good though?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Avionics upgrade in Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
kabe1:
Avionics upgrade in Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet
Kabe1 the pics Na u never suffer me reach grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by theenchanter: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Toju200:
Kabe1 the pics Na u never suffer me reach grin
how d dude dey suffer u na, u won chop d pics? grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SuperSixSeven: 12:16am On Mar 26, 2020
Indian doctors evicted over coronavirus transmission fears: medical body
Aditya Kalra, Devjyot Ghoshal

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Some doctors combating India’s coronavirus outbreak have been evicted from their homes by force, a medical association said on Wednesday, due to fears that they may be infected and spread the disease to neighbors.

The country went into a 21-day lockdown on Wednesday, and experts have said it faces a tidal wave of infections if rigorous steps are not taken to keep the virus in check.

India’s public health care infrastructure is poor and it suffers from an acute shortage of medical staff, who will generally see many patients over a short period.

Some doctors in temporary residences had been forcefully evicted by their landlords over infection fears, the Resident Doctor’s Association of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi said.

“(They) are now stranded on the roads with all their luggage, nowhere to go, across the country,” the association - which represents 2,500 doctors - said in a letter to the federal home minister on Tuesday, urging the government to intervene.

Late on Tuesday India’s Health Minister Harsh Vardhan, himself a doctor, said on Twitter he was “deeply anguished” to see reports of doctors being ostracized in residential complexes, adding that precautions were being taken to ensure health care workers were not carriers of the infection.

A home ministry spokeswoman said the Delhi state administration had issued orders saying penal action would be taken against those evicting doctors. She did not comment on the situation in other states.

India, a country of 1.3 billion, has recorded 539 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and nine deaths.

It has just one doctor for every 1,404 people, the government said in February, significantly below the World Health Organization’s norm of one per 1,000.

The AIIMS association’s president, Adarsh Pratap Singh, said three doctors in New Delhi and around 15 in the southern city of Hyderabad had already faced issues with their accommodation. He did not have estimates of how many have been impacted overall.

“People are not accepting them... The morale of doctors is down because of this, a stigma is being created due to lack of awareness of coronavirus,” he told Reuters on Wednesday.

Airline staff have faced similar problems, with state-run carrier Air India and private airline IndiGo saying there had been instances of employees being ostracized from their communities.

So much ignorance is terrifying more terrifying than the actual virus any virus. What a rotten place.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 12:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Rotten place? Might wanna slow down with that.
Even here in the US it's happening,victims or relatives of victims are being ostracized.
it's simply human nature.
has nothing to do with India.
A lady coughed in front of me 4 days ago, haha, should see me run lol, wetin man go do grin grin, even the old man behind her ran too.
Just a few days ago a pro basketballer was confronted by a lady who manages the building he live in, telling him their other neighbors in the building were concerned he might have the virus, this is a professional player I'm talking about here.
So yep, it happens, it's fear. This thing kills people, been coughing for 3 days now, guess what, i have to cough in my bathroom just to muffle the sound lol, everyone is paranoid right now
IF you are a doctor and you deal with Covid-19 patients all day everyday, i can assure you, i wouldn't wanna live in the same building with you at this point lol, every person want live now.
Do you have any idea how many medical staff have caught this? And some are still reporting for work. sheet

SuperSixSeven:
Indian doctors evicted over coronavirus transmission fears: medical body
Aditya Kalra, Devjyot Ghoshal

So much ignorance is terrifying more terrifying than the actual virus any virus. What a rotten place.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis8uagain: 1:22am On Mar 26, 2020
Yet rotten people have the time and energy to find , post and then offer shiit rotten opinion worthy of their rotten stinking self. Rotten mentality can't help exposing itself. Irony abounds and misses the joke on self. lol

Shiit is happening all over the world , people in other countries spitting on other people with the intention of infecting them , coughing on elder people and mobbing them , clashing in supermarkets , emptying markets without a thought for their fellow citizens, throwing out tenants who they suspect to be infected , paramedics and doctors being harrassed in UK USA , Japan , China and almost everywhere

Countries stealing and confiscating critical medical supplies meant for other countries in dire need.

Politicians busy selling stocks and delaying alarm

And so these countries are rotten places because of a few.

Exceptions are never the norm except for jihadi left liberal fucktards who never miss an opportunity to show their own rotten nature.

Same fuking duchebags using whatsapp forwards to fuel rumours about doctors being a source of infection and spreading panic. How long these rotten games will be played.

Guess douchebags wishing for more deaths ain't enough magya

https://amp.scmp.com/week-asia/health-environment/article/3052274/medical-staff-japan-harassed-carrying-germs-after

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20200224/p2a/00m/0na/002000c

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis8uagain: 2:20am On Mar 26, 2020
tongue
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 3:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Deep breath Nemesis, deep breath grin grin grin grin

Nemesis8uagain:
Yet rotten people have the time and energy to find , post and then offer shiit rotten opinion worthy of their rotten stinking self. Rotten mentality can't help exposing itself. Irony abounds and misses the joke on self. lol

Shiit is happening all over the world , people in other countries spitting on other people with the intention of infecting them , coughing on elder people and mobbing them , clashing in supermarkets , emptying markets without a thought for their fellow citizens, throwing out tenants who they suspect to be infected , paramedics and doctors being harrassed in UK USA , Japan , China and almost everywhere

Countries stealing and confiscating critical medical supplies meant for other countries in dire need.

Politicians busy selling stocks and delaying alarm

And so these countries are rotten places because of a few.

Exceptions are never the norm except for jihadi left liberal fucktards who never miss an opportunity to show their own rotten nature.

Same fuking duchebags using whatsapp forwards to fuel rumours about doctors being a source of infection and spreading panic. How long these rotten games will be played.

Guess douchebags wishing for more deaths ain't enough magya

https://amp.scmp.com/week-asia/health-environment/article/3052274/medical-staff-japan-harassed-carrying-germs-after

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20200224/p2a/00m/0na/002000c

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2020
jln115:

South Africa also has a bio level 4 facility...........The only one in Africa!
Gabon too has a level 4 facility

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Stargate254:
Gabon too has a level 4 facility
This is where i got it from:

The Centre for Emerging Zoonotic and Parasitic Diseases (CEZPD) was established by the amalgamation of six former NICD sections: Special Bacterial Pathogens Reference Laboratory, Special Viral Pathogens Reference Laboratory, Arbovirus Reference Laboratory, Electron Microscopy, Parasitology Reference Laboratory and Vector Control Reference Laboratory. The CEZPD operates the only suit biosafety level 4 (BSL4) facility on the African continent

http://www.nicd.ac.za/centres/centre-for-emerging-zoonotic-and-parasitic-diseases/
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 12:39am On Mar 27, 2020
It is possible for Africa to use the current pandemic to grow economically. If countries could start public work projects to build water mains, sewer lines and treatment plants, public restrooms and bath houses,...using only local construction companies- manual labor (ban large and foreign owned firms). The large unemployed population should be viewed as a resource not a potential threat.

Also the virus can easily be weaponized by binding it with a germ like staph creating an organism that is immune to antiviral and bacterial medicines, an apocalyptical world ending diseases giving Africa MAD leverage
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Nigerian made Innoson vehicles military and civilian trucks.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
jln115:

This is where i got it from:

The Centre for Emerging Zoonotic and Parasitic Diseases (CEZPD) was established by the amalgamation of six former NICD sections: Special Bacterial Pathogens Reference Laboratory, Special Viral Pathogens Reference Laboratory, Arbovirus Reference Laboratory, Electron Microscopy, Parasitology Reference Laboratory and Vector Control Reference Laboratory. The CEZPD operates the only suit biosafety level 4 (BSL4) facility on the African continent

http://www.nicd.ac.za/centres/centre-for-emerging-zoonotic-and-parasitic-diseases/

Well, maybe the one in Gabon was not level 4 then.

_-------- https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE81E0R420120215

At a research facility in Gabon, one isolated building stands behind an electrified fence, under round-the-clock scrutiny by video cameras. The locked-down P4 lab is built to handle the world's most dangerous viruses, including Ebola.

"Only four people, three researchers and a technician, are authorized to go inside the P4," said virologist Illich Mombo, who is in charge of the lab, one of only two in all of Africa that is authorized to handle deadly Ebola, Marburg and Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever viruses. The other is in Johannesburg.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
There is a difference between civilian and military facilities. In open source one will not find any info on BSL 5

AFAIK the locations of such labs are classified

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stargate254:

Well, maybe the one in Gabon was not level 4 then.

_-------- https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE81E0R420120215

At a research facility in Gabon, one isolated building stands behind an electrified fence, under round-the-clock scrutiny by video cameras. The locked-down P4 lab is built to handle the world's most dangerous viruses, including Ebola.

"Only four people, three researchers and a technician, are authorized to go inside the P4," said virologist Illich Mombo, who is in charge of the lab, one of only two in all of Africa that is authorized to handle deadly Ebola, Marburg and Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever viruses. The other is in Johannesburg.

Possibly it got upgraded

The upgrade route is

BSL 3 -> BSL 3+ -> BSL 4

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Oldies . Su-7BMK . algerian AF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Sukhoi 30

(1) (2) (3) ... (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58