Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5968485 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2020
S400:

Stats of yesterday afernoon

1171 positif cases . 105 deaths

Two cities are in total lockdown . the others at half lockdown from 19 h to 7h . but with the accelaration of the cases i think total lock down will be generalized soon.

we have a big lack of mask, protective clothing, ,places , respirators for reanimation . and also tests are done only for cases that have severe symptoms so i reality positifs cases should be by tens hundreds .

Everything depends on the population , if they understand and take care then it will be manageable.

And lack of PPE , ventilators , test kits is a big problem.

Ventilators and PPE supplies should stabilize within 1 weeks or 2 weeks at best . Various simple designs easy to produce is being trialed.

Shortage will be for the test kits. Some kits r useless . The more accurate ones take time to produce.

Let's hope for the best

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Xbee007:

Kikuyu is proud of you.

Its been posted more than once on the low lethality of covid 19. Here's the NYC death rate. These are the main points:

The VAST MAJORITY of the victims are older (NYC, 70% 65 and over)
* Very few are under 50 (NYC, 5.8% under 45)
* Almost NO teenagers or children (NYC, one death under 18, or .07%)
* Only a fraction have NO OTHER HEALTH CONDITIONS (1.29%)
http://www.womensystems.com/2020/04/breaking-new-york-data-confirms-once.html

DOES THIS JUSTIFY A GLOBAL LOCKDOWN? REALLY? IMO,THERE'S ANOTHER AGENDA AT PLAY,A COMPLETE WORLDWIDE FINANCIAL RESET THAT'LL SOON BE SEEN.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Tinfoil:

I’ve never been more insulted in my life, please take that back

Its always nice to know what people think but honestly.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2020
SherUnlock:
kabe1
Can you tell the model of this chopper please? Is it one of the AgustaWestland AW109 purchased by NAF recently?

MI-35m, nice spotting chief.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Kalapizim:
It's not an Agusta, It's an MI35M.
Keep quiet young man.. The other fellow was closer than you. That's a NH90 tactical transporter. Produced by Nh-Industries which the Augusta Westland falls under as the fellow guessed, and Fokker.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2020
SherUnlock:
kabe1
Can you tell the model of this chopper please? Is it one of the AgustaWestland AW109 purchased by NAF recently?
MI24 not a109
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:
MI24 not a109

MI-35m, X tail rotor and 4 hard points.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Nigerian Air Force JF-17 thunder in Pakistan.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Kalapizim(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet young man.. The other fellow was closer than you. That's a NH90 tactical transporter. Produced by Nh-Industries which the Augusta Westland falls under as the fellow guessed, and Fokker.
Short stub, see the rotors and finally the chin mounted Machine gun.

Surely not an Augusta and any of its series, MI24 would have been closer.

You should shut up and bury your face in cow dung .

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2020
AW 101 algerian navy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
pic 1 : ilyshin 78 air refueller .
pic 2 : mi 26 T2

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
kabe1:

MI-35m, X tail rotor and 4 hard points.
Same thing the mi35 is just the export version
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
moroccan T72 B/ BK

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:

Same thing the mi35 is just the export version

It's not the same thing.

An MI-24 is not an MI-35m.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
kabe1:

It's not the same thing.

An MI-24 is not an MI-35m.
I was speaking in general hence i didn't mention any specific variant , however the Mi35m is just another version of the Mi24(which there are many)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
S400:
moroccan T72 equipped with AT-11 SNIPER Svir ATGM on pic 2,3

I don't think that's an atgm, that cylinder is used during fording
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
S400:
moroccan T72 equipped with AT-11 SNIPER Svir ATGM on pic 2,3
That's a snorkel mate wink

Edit: didn't see nemesi8u 's reply!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:
I was speaking in general hence i didn't mention any specific variant , however the Mi35m is just another version of the Mi24(which there are many)

The MI-35m spots quite a number of differences from the MI-24, they are not the same helicopter.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
kabe1:

The MI-35m spots quite a number of differences from the MI-24, they are not the same helicopter.

Depends which version of the Mi24 your talking about. As i said the Mi35m is just a Mi24 variant
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:

Depends which version of the Mi24 your talking about. As i said the Mi35m is just a Mi24 variant

MI-35M has a new engine, new avionics and flight control, new rotor designs and rotor blades, new cannons, new weapons, is night fighting capable and also uses composite materials.

It is different from an MI-24.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
jln115:
That's a snorkel mate wink

Edit: didn't see nemesi8u 's reply!!

nemesis8u

i think the source i took from is talking about this pipe behind not the snorkel (but i m not sur if its realy the AT 11 (9M119 Svir)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
kabe1:

MI-35M has a new engine, new avionics and flight control, new rotor designs and rotor blades, new cannons, new weapons, is night fighting capable and also uses composite materials.

It is different from an MI-24.
The Mi24VM has every thing you just said! in fact the Mi35m is just the Export version of the Mi24VM
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
S400:

nemesis8u

i think the source i took from is talking about this pipe behind not the snorkel (but i m not sur if its realy the AT 11 (9M119 Svir)

That is the snorkel pipe which is attached during fording , otherwise submerged engine can't run without air .

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
S400:

Im talking about that pipe mate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
nemesis8u:

That is the snorkel pipe which is attached during fording , otherwise submerged engine can't run without air .

jln115:
Im talking about that pipe mate!

thanks for the clarification smiley

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
What happened to Kabe1? why was he banned?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vufufyfyfyffyfyf6ff
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Fellow Africans I've come with some unsurprising yet puzzling news. As we know a day or two ago French docters went live on tv and debated using Africa as a Guinea Pig for disease experimentation and vaccine testing. The Democratic Republic of Congo has become the first African nation to officially announce that they will be taking part in these experiments.

[url] https://www.news24.com/Africa/News/dr-congo-prepared-to-take-part-in-vaccine-testing-official-20200404 [/url]

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 05, 2020
nemesis8u:
The smart Alec's don't realise that a sudden increase of patients will severely overload the healthcare facilities of any country. grin

The r hundreds of thousands of patients with other diseases or with the need to access healthcare facilities .

Where will they turn to ? God lol

Especially when the health care members are themselves falling prey to the CCP virus and healthcare facilities themselves turning into virus hotspots.

SMH

wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTrRf4v6AG4

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Chadian Troops Led by President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse‬

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jjamani(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2020
jteku:
Chadian Troops Led by President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse‬

Wow are you kidding me and come to think of our Nigeria soldiers when ever they show the weapons they capture they show 5 AK47 and some rounds of bullet..
I think the whole nation need to wake up this thing not suppose to be in our own land they should be push away 100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.