Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,005 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6029378 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:

You are talking nonsense, that's why I know more than you, everybody would love if we get more contributors to this thread however when you start speaking about building 35 tanks a day then people are going to call you out on your B.S

You are one idiot, you don't smell your own b.s.
Look, ask yourself how many tanks USSR was building each day in ww2 post 1941 while it's soil was being ravaged by German military. This is ww2 USSR and Nigeria is far from being able to compare with its technology. Laughable.
You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by seankafor(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:

Reply:

Basically, you want to remain a toddler so long your next door neighbour also has Peter Pan syndrome.
stop littering this place with spits from your unbrushed mouth angry
Nobody is been payed to do these

Just calm down and enjoy the thread.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:

You are one idiot, you don't smell your own b.s.
Look, ask yourself how many tanks USSR was building each day in ww2 post 1941 while it's soil was being ravaged by German military. This is ww2 USSR and Nigeria is far from being able to compare with its technology. Laughable.
You know nothing.
How can you compare the USSR with Nigeria,,,,,,,,Like seriously bro?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Many people whom are way smarter than you and who know the military more than all of you combined would avoid this thread or nairaland all together because you clearly do not deserve an intelligent input. You deserve to wallow in your stupidity, ignorance and arrogance.

Some are still dreaming of JF-17 ?
Bunch of fools.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
seankafor:
stop littering this place with spits from your unbrushed mouth angry
Nobody is been payed to do these

Just calm down and enjoy the thread.
I don't enjoy stupidity, and that is all you guys provide. I came here with the intent of pushing the level higher and as I expected, the village unwashed starving idiots attacked me.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:
Many people whom are way smarter than you and who know the military more than all of you combined would avoid this thread or nairaland all together because you clearly do not deserve an intelligent input. You deserve to wallow in your stupidity, ignorance and arrogance.

Some are still dreaming of JF-17 ?
Bunch of fools.
Ok then fvck off already!!

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:
How can you compare the USSR with Nigeria,,,,,,,,Like seriously bro?
ww2 USSR technology, your country can't archive that in 2020 and you are here being impressed by your countrie's military, smh...

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:
ww2 USSR technology, your country can't archive that in 2020 and you are here being impressed by your countries military, smh...
Im South African wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:
Im South African wink
ok, good then, not that I really give a fook where you're from though. And you are here to compare south African military with non industrialised countries of Africa ? I guess you need an ego boost. This thread is useless, the world is a global village, you compare with the good students not with the not so good ones.
By the way, technology wise south Africa is going backward.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:
ok, good then, not that I really give a fook where you're from though.
So what's your point again?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:
So what's your point again?
if you don't get it by now, then you are not too smart.
Obviously, I don't give a hoot about south Africa and I am talking about Nigeria.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Texman21: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
No one should have replied him thats their job to sabotage threads go to politics section they're plenty they don't see any + just -.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:
if you don't get it by now, then you are not too smart.
Obviously, I don't give a hoot about south Africa and I am talking about Nigeria.
I still don't get how you can compare Russia with Nigeria? or with any 1st world country for that matter.

To me it seems you are only here to troll, because obviously you ain't here to make informed posts
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:
I still don't get how you can compare Russia with Nigeria? or with any 1st world country for that matter.

To me it seems you are only here to troll, because obviously you ain't here to make informed posts

Actually you are the troll.
And you are really not smart.

1) Any country can be compared with any other country.
2) I compared Nigeria with pre-1945 USSR ( not Russia)
3) from that comparison you see that a 2020 Nigeria can not compete with a pre-1945 USSR.
4) Nigeria needs to become a great country by international standards, not by west African standards.
5) given all the time vyou waste on nairaland I am not surprised with your lack of intelligence. Stop being a lazy troll, take time to study. Improve your intelligence.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:

Actually you are the troll.
And you are really not smart.

1) Any country can be compared with any other country.
2) I compared Nigeria with pre-1945 USSR ( not Russia)
3) from that comparison you see that a 2020 Nigeria can not compete with a pre-1945 USSR.
4) Nigeria needs to become a great country by international standards, not by west African standards.
5) given all the time vyou waste on nairaland I am not surprised with your lack of intelligence. Stop being a lazy troll, take time to study. Improve your intelligence.

Ok boys......Ignore the troll wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mekussa(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
And you even had the nerves to bring up Russian ww2 tank production rates... I guess the likes of Canada, the UK, Iceland, Sweden etc that are not mass producing tanks are 3rd world also....
Rubbish !!

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
mekussa:

Hahahahaha..... Fastpoke....
Not everyone has their brains located in their anus like you. You just get up from bed, get a tube of toothpaste (or whatever it is you use) and come to self-service on a thread where people are making sense. Dude, NOBODY GIVES A F--KNG CHILLI BEAN FART ABOUT WHO YOU ARE....You can be Rambo for all I care.
Comparing Nigerian tank making capabilities with Russia? That's a new one for me.... Numbskull!.
Sha, I don't blame you. I blame the makers of ‘SMARTPHONES' for not putting failsafes to ensure only ‘SMART' people use their phones... You are obviously a result of that mistake.
If your STUPIDITY will allow you, you can let us know how many of those your ‘COUNTRIES' have that capacity to make 35 tanks a day.... That's over 10,000 fv-king tanks a year dammmit... Its even more annoying when you do the math...
FASTPOKE
Actually, you can be precise about it 35*365=12775. Obviously when Nigeria has reached the number of tanks it needs, it could sell the excess to other countries or suspend production of thanks while stockpiling spare parts and doing research for the next generation like it is done by every industrialised country.
The thing is Nigeria has no production capacity. If England or America are at war (with a serious country) they would fully embark on production of large numbers of tanks and fighter jets and warships, Nigeria is currently facing an enemy which is matching it's firepower and yet all Nigeria can do is procure 35 chinese tanks, not even produce them.
In this "thread" you guys are brain-dead.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:

Ok boys......Ignore the troll wink

Now that is laughable, you do realize you guys spend a huge proportion of the year on social media, right ?
That shows you have no lives. You are the real trolls.
And you are not evolving. Take some time out and breath some fresh air. Learn something and make your nairaland contribution a rare thing, that will make your life better and improve your intelligence.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
jln115:

As a white dude I have to tread lightly bro grin grin Got told Im a racist for saying I considered Boer people indigenous South Africans on another forum!

thus me saying this wasn't a racist incident or something in that line, might
be interpreted the wrong way!

No. You were caught lying about Boer crimes and minimising other atrocities. Eg the free prison labour system that existed til the 80s in which Blacks were actual slaves.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
mekussa:
And you even had the nerves to bring up Russian ww2 tank production rates... I guess the likes of Canada, the UK, Iceland, Sweden etc that are not mass producing tanks are 3rd world also....
Rubbish !!
When did Iceland and Canada become military powerhouses ? I guess that is the alternate reality in which you live.
For your info England used to have the biggest navy fleet in the world. Your models always seem to be the bottom feeders rather than the archivers. I have never seen a kid saying he wants to be like the guy Michael Jordan humiliated in the basketball field, rather they want to be like Mike. You in your case, you want to be like the guy who didn't even make the bench.
Toddlers are smarter than you.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Enough said for today, see you guys sometime in the future with the hope your intelligence would have improved. But I doubt it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mekussa(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:

When did Iceland and Canada become military powerhouses ? I guess that is the alternate reality in which you live.
For your info England used to have the biggest navy fleet in the world. Your models always seem to be the bottom feeders rather than the archivers. I have never seen a kid saying he wants to be like the guy Michael Jordan humiliated in the basketball field, rather they want to be like Mike. You in your case, you want to be like the guy who didn't even make the bench.
Toddlers are smarter than you.

Albert Einstein.... England USED to have the biggest navy fleet. What happened now? You are even more stupid than I thought if you indeed are arguing that we compare our military production capabilities to those of the worlds military powerhouses (who have every reason to keep on increasing their capabilities because they are in direct opposition to each other) but not other countries who are more advanced than Nigeria.
If only one of the two hemispheres of that coconut you call a brain were functional, you would have known that Nigeria has bigger problems than building war tanks and jets to fight biko haram.
That you think a country that has deficiencies in hospitals, schools, electricity, roads damn even food production should go into tank production because they are fighting boko haram is quite disturbing...
Is Nigeria messing up? Yes.
Is she punching below her weight? Yes.
Do we need to go into tank and jet production now? No.
Do you need psychiatric evaluation? Yes.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:
Enough said for today, see you guys sometime in the future with the hope your intelligence would have improved. But I doubt it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:

Now that is laughable, you do realize you guys spend a huge proportion of the year on social media, right ?
That shows you have no lives. You are the real trolls.
And you are not evolving. Take some time out and breath some fresh air. Learn something and make your nairaland contribution a rare thing, that will make your life better and improve your intelligence.
Lets quickly debunk shall we wink

I Started my profile on 7 Dec 2014, I roughly spend around 45 minutes a day on Nairaland

You started your profile on 16 February 2020, You've been online for 3 days and 11 hours....that = roughly 96 minutes a day you spend on Nairaland

You spend an hour and a half on nairaland, yet you telling me im on social media to much grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
kikuyu1:

No. You were caught lying about Boer crimes and minimising other atrocities. Eg the free prison labour system that existed til the 80s in which Blacks were actual slaves.
oh fvck off, I wasn't minimizing sh1t!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:
Lets quickly debunk shall we wink

I Started my profile on 7 Dec 2014, I roughly spend around 45 minutes a day on Nairaland

You started your profile on 16 February 2020, You've been online for 3 days and 11 hours....that = roughly 96 minutes a day you spend on Nairaland

You spend an hour and a half on nairaland, yet you telling me im on social media to much grin grin

You act like you're a teenager. Are you 12?

Why do you feel the need to respond to everything, no matter how inconsequential it is.

Just take a look at this your response.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
kabe1:

You act like you're a teenager. Are you 12?

Why do you feel the need to respond to everything, no matter how inconsequential it is.

Just take a look at this your response.
Because of the same reason you always respond to everything.........like you are doing now wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:
oh fvck off, I wasn't minimizing sh1t!!

Yes you were! You never acknowledged a single atrocity of the apartheid era:
-the tens of thousands of displaced and dispossessed Africans who sank into multi generational poverty
-the Boer slave holders who even owned African toddlers
-or how within a mere 2 DECADES Jan Ribeeks settlers had ALREADY enslaved the Khoisan
- how Black lives,especially male lives were frequently taken by Whites on a whim, murdered by sport killers, particularly on Boer farms.

Instead you referred to the fav White talking points and variously brought up Idi Amin, Rwanda 94, the DRC mass killings etc, etc and other Strawman arguments my fav being the hysterical exaggerations of white farm attacks and the non existant Mfecane of Shaka Zulu.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerian army T-72 Tank

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:

Because of the same reason you always respond to everything.........like you are doing now wink
grin grin
Lemme sit this one out grin
Pls any new info on some hardware or stuffs..
Uhmm Kabe1 are u sure that Rocket pod is. Locally made..
I'm still trying to figure out the spec with other types..
Yoo jl115 Any update on your side like perhaps the Rooviak..
Love dat beast bro cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerian army soldier

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (2853) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.