Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6029355 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Toju200:
grin grin
Lemme sit this one out grin
Pls any new info on some hardware or stuffs..
Uhmm Kabe1 are u sure that Rocket pod is. Locally made..
I'm still trying to figure out the spec with other types..
Yoo jl115 Any update on your side like perhaps the Rooviak..
Love dat beast bro cheesy

Air force will release a news report soon. I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Its only more annoying when guys here reply trolls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
kabe1:

Air force will release a news report soon. I'm sure.
ok
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerian navy Helicopter Pilot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Guinea Special Forces Commando

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
kabe1:
they fly almost everytime pass my roof.
Only twice an EC 135 I've seen Following them and once an MI35p that beast is massive you could literally feel the Down wash and vibration when it passes

The naval air wing in warri here too is cool also..
Portable,two big hangers, control tower..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Toju200:
they fly almost everytime pass my roof.
Only twice an EC 135 I've seen Following them and once an MI35p that beast is massive you could literally feel the Down wash and vibration when it passes

The naval air wing in warri here too is cool also..
Portable,two big hangers, control tower..

You should try and stop always announcing your location in a public forum. I understand you're young, but for your safety please kindly desist from mentioning your location in an anonymous forum.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Cape Verde special forces responding to a simulated attack with a soldier down.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
kabe1:
I think it's airforce not navy..
The naval pilots usually have their rankings on the shoulders
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerian made Igirigi APC

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Proforce PF2 APCs delivered to the Nigerian Police Force Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by seankafor(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
kabe1:

You should try and stop always announcing your location on a public forum. I understand you're young, but for your safety please kindly desist from mentioning your location in an anonymous forum.

Thanks.
he kill person? undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:
Lets quickly debunk shall we wink

I Started my profile on 7 Dec 2014, I roughly spend around 45 minutes a day on Nairaland

You started your profile on 16 February 2020, You've been online for 3 days and 11 hours....that = roughly 96 minutes a day you spend on Nairaland

You spend an hour and a half on nairaland, yet you telling me im on social media to much grin grin

ghostwon:
Enough said for today, see you guys sometime in the future with the hope your intelligence would have improved. But I doubt it.

Although since you seem to not know how dumb you are, let me take two more minutes of my time to explain, at least nobody would claim I never helped south Africa after this:

1) by your logics a guy who joined nairaland an hour ago and spent that hour on nairaland spends more time on nairaland than you...stupid, isn't it ?

2) I have left my account logged on for hours while I was actually doing something else, writing an essay or skyping with faraway family members.

3) the time you spend logged off is no counted

4) you have been here since 2014 and don't realize you have a problem, a mental problem.

Ok, me I plan on disabling my account in a week time. I guess you will still be here in 2050.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
seankafor:
he kill person? undecided
most people here on Nairaland and other threads can tell their locations..I see no harm in dat.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Next time you all should learn to entertain small madness here, in fact display more stupidity than thtroll grin That's how Doctors relate with psychiatric patients. If you can't do this, then you should just ignore.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ablemax(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
kabe1:
Cape Verde special forces responding to a simulated attack with a soldier down.

Seems like a movie to mhe
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
kikuyu1:

Yes you were! You never acknowledged a single atrocity of the apartheid era:
-the tens of thousands of displaced and dispossessed Africans who sank into multi generational poverty
-the Boer slave holders who even owned African toddlers
-or how within a mere 2 DECADES Jan Ribeeks settlers had ALREADY enslaved the Khoisan
- how Black lives,especially male lives were frequently taken by Whites on a whim, murdered by sport killers, particularly on Boer farms.

Instead you referred to the fav White talking points and variously brought up Idi Amin, Rwanda 94, the DRC mass killings etc, etc and other Strawman arguments my fav being the hysterical exaggerations of white farm attacks and the non existant Mfecane of Shaka Zulu.

- When did I deny that? In fact I admitted the exact opposite of what you are accusing me
- I didn't deny that, simply stated that Boer states were 'Free" states and slavery was against the law
- When did I deny that?
- When did I deny that?

My argument was that Boer people are African or at the very least South African.....YOU stated they can't be African, because African aren't genocide and never traded in slavery......That's why I brought up those examples, NOT deny the atrocities that the Boers committed but simply to state that what they have done, was done by Africans as well, and thus your argument for us not being African doesn't make sense.

Also I never even mentioned White genocide? ever!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ablemax(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria army Leutenants

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghostwon:

Although since you seem to not know how dumb you are, let me take two more minutes of my time to explain, at least nobody would claim I never helped south Africa after this:

1) by your logics a guy who joined nairaland an hour ago and spent that hour on nairaland spends more time on nairaland than you...stupid, isn't it ?

2) I have left my account logged on for hours while I was actually doing something else, writing an essay or skyping with faraway family members.

3) the time you spend logged off is no counted

4) you have been here since 2014 and don't realize you have a problem, a mental problem.

Ok, me I plan on disabling my account in a week time. I guess you will still be here in 2050.

1) Im speaking about you spesifically not someone who joined nairaland an hour ago

2) I also don't logout or close my tab, I even admitted to this days ago to another forum user

3) Yours as well

4) How long have you had FB?

Yes i'll be here as long as I want to wink You should probably logoff Today btw!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:

- When did I deny that? In fact I admitted the exact opposite of what you are accusing me
- I didn't deny that, simply stated that Boer states were 'Free" states and slavery was against the law
- When did I deny that?
- When did I deny that?

My argument was that Boer people are African or at the very least South African.....YOU stated they can't be African, because African aren't genocide and never traded in slavery......That's why I brought up those examples, NOT deny the atrocities that the Boers committed but simply to state that what they have done, was done by Africans as well, and thus your argument for us not being African doesn't make sense.

Also I never even mentioned White genocide? ever!

BUT THE TRUTH IS
[b]There were also 30,000 African and Asian slaves owned by the settlers, and about 17,000 indigenous Khoisan. Relations between the settlers – especially the Boers – and the new administration quickly soured.[4] The British authorities were adamantly opposed to the Boers’ ownership of slaves and what was perceived as their unduly harsh treatment of the indigenous peoples.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Trek

Here's pages from Battlefront:Namibia. The writer,a SWAPO fighter reveals the inhuman contempt you guys had for Blacks-tellingly one honest Boer admits this and apologises. You keep deflecting instead of admitting the truly effed up things your people did for 3 centuries,the effects of which are still felt mainly by Blacks.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Who here still watches the TV Series "SEAL Team"?

Something in that TV show just makes me feel like somewhere within the cast,producers, advisors, consultants ..etc there is an actual SEALs guy (or former operator) who works closlely with the staff who make this tv show. You can just see it in the series, how the move and the tactics they use when clearing a room, raiding a house, how they set charges on a door or an entry point..... etc
Its not like many other hollywood shows on that front where even a regular guy like me, with no military background, can spot simple mistakes or notice how many of the scenes are too unrealistic in the real world.

Especially season 3,there is real maturity in the quality of work

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
kikuyu1:

BUT THE TRUTH IS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Trek

Here's pages from Battlefront:Namibia. The writer,a SWAPO fighter reveals the inhuman contempt you guys had for Blacks-tellingly one honest Boer admits this and apologises. You keep deflecting instead of admitting the truly effed up things your people did for 3 centuries,the effects of which are still felt mainly by Blacks.
Ok and?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
I never miss it lol.
And yes, most studios here work with actually professionals, current or retired, that's been the norm for a very long time.
Even those that play cops on tv etc, forensics, you name it. Or movies with mixed martial arts, they often employ pros to show them how it's done
Stargate254:

Something in that TV show just makes me feel like somewhere within the cast,producers, advisors, consultants ..etc there is an actual SEALs guy (or former operator) who works closlely with the staff who make this tv show. You can just see it in the series, how the move and the tactics they use when clearing a room, raiding a house, how they set charges on a door or an entry point..... etc
Its not like many other hollywood shows on that front where even a regular guy like me, with no military background, can spot simple mistakes or notice how many of the scenes are too unrealistic in the real world.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:

Ok and?

You're personalizing this-don't. I gave you a random example of what the institutionalised racist hate for Blacks meant and you still don't see it-srsly!? They were beaten to death, electrocuted and decapitated by Namibian Boers and that's your responses?
Just accept, acknowledge that VERY VERY REAL CRIMES were committed on Blacks during apartheid. Somalia, Idi Amin, Rwanda 94 etc, etc aren't relevant in this context.
That will allow victims , perps and neutral observers the complete picture of South Africa's past and TODAY'S situation.
Until that happens we're blinkered going in circles.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by joshingjosh(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Stargate254:

I do bro...Just wish Jason who come to realize that he will leave bravo someday grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Salatavor: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:

1) Im speaking about you spesifically not someone who joined nairaland an hour ago

2) I also don't logout or close my tab, I even admitted to this days ago to another forum user

3) Yours as well

4) How long have you had FB?

Yes i'll be here as long as I want to wink You should probably logoff Today btw!!
what's wrong with the both of you? We have bigger problems than this na.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
kikuyu1:

You're personalizing this-don't. I gave you a random example of what the institutionalised racist hate for Blacks meant and you still don't see it-srsly!? They were beaten to death, electrocuted and decapitated by Namibian Boers and that's your responses?
Just accept, acknowledge that VERY VERY REAL CRIMES were committed on Blacks during apartheid. Somalia, Idi Amin, Rwanda 94 etc, etc aren't relevant in this context.
That will allow victims , perps and neutral observers the complete picture of South Africa's past and TODAY'S situation.
Until that happens we're blinkered going in circles.
And? did I deny this? I simply stated Boer people are African.....You said they weren't because they are genocidal and Africans are not genocide, hence I used the examples of the Mfecane, Rwandan genocide, Idi Amin ect ect
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Salatavor:
what's wrong with the both of you? We have bigger problems than this na.
Whats wrong with u?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Troop101: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:
Dude you have no idea what you are talking about, just move on wink
yip yip jy maak die manne kwaad. Vloek hulle en begin met jou mase....lmk

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Troop101:
yip yip jy maak die manne kwaad. Vloek hulle en begin met jou mase....lmk
welkom terug my bra...........lanklaas van jou gehoor!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
kabe1:
A109

cockpit looks different than ours however :

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
jl115:
And? did I deny this? I simply stated Boer people are African.....You said they weren't because they are genocidal and Africans are not genocide, hence I used the examples of the Mfecane, Rwandan genocide, Idi Amin ect ect

You've never once acknowledged these crimes. Show me and I'll accept I was wrong. Tbh, there is a certain tendency in Whites we Blacks don't share: we're more collectivist as any first year sociologist can tell you.
The question is still unanswered -

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (2853) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.