Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5967468 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 7:35pm On May 15, 2020
jln115:

1) you said you wanted to attack world power bases with your twin engine fighters.............That's how you get a carrier group at your door, and the Nigerian Navy has nothing to counter a Nato fleet

2) They don't need a base they could literally just dock at Lagos port

3) I don't think that I know that!! and a simple google search would give you the same answer!!

And by listing to you you would make an even worse soldier and officer!

US doesn't even need to deploy a carrier group before they destroy Nigeria, their long range strategic bombers will do the major part in little time

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2020
Some people here have multiple personality disorder. They create multiple profiles to charm their delusions and some of us help then carry it on. Can't u just decipher who u are chatting with?

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 15, 2020
NuclearBomber:

This is the same way you argued about fitting missiles on ships for ONE year.

You claimed expertise in Nigerian military, yet you did not know Ottomats were destroyed FOUR years ago.

You think you know all about the Nigerian military by the pics you see on nairaland.

Fineman87 is the best for you. He is coming.

Am out of this matter.
Ok so you admit destroyed your only ASMs yet your are still going to stop a Nato fleet?

And I simple google search pretty much tells you every weapon system Nigeria currently has in its arsenal...............and none are going to stop a Nato fleet!!

And this isn't me hating Nigeria.....even countries like Algeria and Egypt are toast if Nato ever decides for what ever reason to invade those countries!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 15, 2020
Whyem15:

US doesn't even need to deploy a carrier group before they destroy Nigeria, their long range strategic bombers will do the major part in little time
Yeah fvck true......

@NuclearBomber
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
jln115:
Yeah fvck true......

You just can't resist the urge to just clean after these people, can you?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
Faithful007:
unnecessary, there are other sectors in Nigeria that need revitalization, such as energy. Also, spending so much on military is not the best economically. Nigeria has no major threat and cannot afford to be a bully, as this could attract a lot of consequences.

I agree other sectors of Nigeria need vital attention but your highly ignorant on the geopolitics of West Africa and the world at large if you believe there exist no major threat to Nigeria. grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 15, 2020
Odunayaw:
yeah.............can't.........Sorry! grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 15, 2020
Fynline:
Some people here have multiple personality disorder. They create multiple profiles to charm their delusions and some of us help then carry it on. Can't u just decipher who u are chatting with?

Wait o. What are you thinking? You think am the same as that guy @fineman 87, then you need help.

Please check my records on nairaland.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 7:50pm On May 15, 2020
AskiaHarem:

I agree other sectors of Nigeria need vital attention but your highly ignorant on the geopolitics of West Africa and the world at large if you believe there exist no major threat to Nigeria. grin
Why did you attach the image grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 15, 2020
NuclearBomber:

Wait o. What are you thinking? You think am the same as that guy @fineman 87, then you need mental help.

Please check my records on nairaland.
But both you guys do share the same delusion that Nigeria posses classified mystery weapons capable of destroying everything............but nobody knows this because they are classified but for some reason you guys know these classified weapons!!

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2020
jln115:

What? Bro, just be realistic!! You don't need long range twin engine jets to strike bases of world powers!! They have aircraft carriers, and can decimate Nigeria regardless if you destroy there bases or not!

Besides the French and the US aren't in anyway a threat to Nigeria!! Nigeria need a defence force suited for its needs not your personal wish list which is way to expensive and total over kill!!

lipsrsealed

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 7:57pm On May 15, 2020
Fynline:

they even debate and quote themselves , this thread became funny this week

#grandiose delusions disorder +Dissociative identity disorder exposed grin

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
jln115:
But both you guys do share the same delusion that Nigeria posses classified mystery weapons capable of destroying everything............but nobody knows this because they are classified but for some reason you guys know these classified weapons!!

Common. I don't want us to argue; it derails the thread. So, let us enjoy the pics.

And please, I AM NOT fineman87. Please, it is an OFFENCE to insinuate that.

Let's enjoy our pics angry
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 15, 2020
S400:

they even debate with themselves grin , this thread became funny this week

Do not feed the Trolls angry
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shogz89: 8:17pm On May 15, 2020
Chief of air staff currently speaking on tvc..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 15, 2020
Thank you for this pic, I have saved it.

Didn't know France had all these in Africa. We need to know what their business with Africa is?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by blacKDalia: 8:19pm On May 15, 2020
Odunayaw:

Multiple arguing disorder. grin. Does that even exist? @jln grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 15, 2020
AskiaHarem:

lipsrsealed
Ok so have the French threatened Nigerian sovereignty ?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 15, 2020
blacKDalia:

Multiple arguing disorder. grin. Does that even exist? @jln grin
LOL!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 15, 2020
S400:

they even debate with themselves grin , this thread became funny this week

On a second note, you always post silly pics on this thread, yet you call others Trolls.

You are the number 1 troll here. And your pics are very trashy. Please spare us those pics of yours. Thanks in advance and -- please quote me.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2020
NuclearBomber:

On a second note, you always post silly pics on this thread, yet you call others Trolls.

You are the number 1 troll here. And your pics are very trashy. Please spare us those pics of yours. Thanks in advance and please quote me.
S400 ain't a troll.
I enjoy his pics

11 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 15, 2020
Toju200:
S400 ain't a troll.
I enjoy his pics

Yea, he posts military pics which are ok. But sometimes, he posts nasty pics like the one above.
If you look back at previous threads, you would also find some nasty pics, that are separate from the military pics. He needs to spare us those nasty pics, but we like the military pics cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nicheey(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2020
jln115:

What is Nigeria going to do when a NATO carrier group parks at your shore? with what are you going to sink them?

Need I also remind you the US can deploy 500 000 troops with ample equipment and support and sustain that force indefinitely!!

Iraq had a much more powerful army than Nigeria and where defeated in a matter of months? what makes Nigeria with a weaker military different?

1) why would we have a nato fleet in our home shores? The closest they can get the Atlantic ocean for security and operational purposes.

2) why would we have a nato fleet heading towards our shores in the first place? You certainly haven't read nato's
rules of engagement. Well in avoidance of doubt here's one.
'The use of force against another person must have a clear
legal authority in order not to be arbitrary'.

3)i don't doubt the capabilities of our 'presumed' foes in sea landing, buh little questions I'd like to ask even though the have been asked before. 'where will those men operates from'? 'Who would allow em land?' 500,000 troops? That's an outrageous lie. Even during the waring era, the highest nato could muster up were 150,000 troops yet alone America.

4) supplies. Now this is the best part. Read carefully.

With their supplies cut off this is where
CAESAR 155 mm howitzer comes in play.

Who ever sends troops on such landing like that needs to beheaded, rather bully the weaker nation that shares border with Nigeria to allow u use their country as a landing base, buh such country would risk annexation.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
Nicheey:

1) why would we have a nato fleet in our home shores? The closest they can get the Atlantic ocean for security and operational purposes.

2) why would we have a nato fleet heading towards our shores in the first place? You certainly haven't read nato's

3)i don't doubt the capabilities of our 'presumed' foes in sea landing, buh little questions I'd like to ask even though the have been asked before. 'where will those men operates from'? 'Who would allow em land?' 500,000 troops? That's an outrageous lie. Even during the waring era, the highest nato could muster up were 150,000 troops yet alone America.

Who ever sends troops on such landing like that needs to beheaded, rather bully the weaker nation that shares border with Nigeria to allow u use their country as a landing base, buh such country would risk annexation.
1) because your bro wants to bomb French and US bases with his twin engine fighter jets.

2) refer to 1)

3) I said they can deploy a force of 500 000 men given their force projection capability.....That doesn't mean they have to deploy 500 000 men.

4) refer to 3) When I say deploy it means they have the means to support that force logistically

5) how are you going to cut of their supply?

6) Yes I was just emphasizing the actual power Nato has..........I wasn't seriously saying they are going to simply waltz in to Lagos, even though they could theoretically but it would lead to more lives being lost, which could have been avoided!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 15, 2020
NuclearBomber:

You are the number 1 troll here. And your pics are very trashy. Please spare us those pics of yours. Thanks in advance and -- please quote me.

No offense
S400 in his various monikers has posted more info and pics that u will be able to do so in years sir , rivaled only by bidexii and Henry

So sir you don't get to make a call on that .

Sometimes off topics posts get posted , once in a while it happens for various reasons , nobody should be judged on that . It's ur opinion ver mine or others . What u find trashy I call art , what u might call art I might find trashy . So sir kindly don't pass judgements .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Juchii(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2020
Nicheey:

I think we all should wake up from day dreaming. Lets discuss other matters at hand. We find it hard cutting supplies to Boko Haram terrorist, and we are here wasting our MB arguing about cutting logistics supplies to super powers. grin grin grin grin
If UK alone decided to invend us, the best we could do is to surrender in peace as for now.
There are many ways to win a war but not from day dreaming, because it could turn to nightmare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 15, 2020
Juchii:

I think we all should wake up from day dreaming. Lets discuss other matters at hand. We find it hard cutting supplies to Boko Haram terrorist, and we are here wasting our MB arguing about cutting logistics supplies to super powers. grin grin grin grin
If UK alone decided to invend us, the best we could do is to surrender in peace as for now.
There are many ways to win a war but not from day dreaming, because it could turn to nightmare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine nonsense. Arrant senseless post... We should surrender to the UK, imagine someone's comment. A Nigerian saying we should surrender our country to another country, without a fight. ... na wao. Na wa.

Nigeria is 4× bigger than UK, yet someone would surrender his patrimony without a fight. Ah ah, for wetin. A very cowardly and undignifying comment for any man.

What kind of people are here by the way?

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2020
jln115:
With what is NAF going to refuel them with?
Am just asking o.cos i use the refuelling systems to identify and differentiate between the block 1 and block 2

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Juchii(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2020
NuclearBomber:

Imagine nonsense. Arrant senseless post... We should surrender to the UK, imagine someone's comment. A Nigerian saying we should surrender to another country, without a fight. ... na wao. Na wa.

Without a fight you say? I was just being realistic to the fact. Just knowing who you are and what you can do is best way to win. A president that ordered his millitary to attack an invending super power with an imaginary weapons, has blood on his hands.
Like I said there are many ways to win a war but not through day dreaming.
Clearing Nigeria millitary bases is just a matter of hours.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 15, 2020
jln115:
With what is NAF going to refuel them with?

Don't put the cart before the horse. We are still buying the jets. After that, refuelling aircraft would be purchased.

People don't see that you hold our military in contempt.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 15, 2020
Juchii:

Without a fight you say? I was just being realistic to the fact. Just knowing who you are and what you can do is best way to win. A president that ordered his millitary to attack an invending super power with an imaginary weapons, has blood on his hands.
Like I said there are many ways to win a war but not through day dreaming.
Clearing Nigeria millitary bases is just a matter of hours.

Ah, please don't quote me ever again. That your post gives you off as belonging elsewhere. Abeg.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Kabe2: 10:05pm On May 15, 2020
Nigerian Air Force recently aired documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT6ilz96Hao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.