Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,507 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6034329 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (2854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by youghs: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2020
Toju200:
no worry bros grin cheesy Dem ban me since yesterday sef. Don't know why.
As for the question. I really don't have an answer
ok na boss
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu2: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
EMW01:
Don't have any information on that. I am very skeptical that Kenya can field a marine expeditionary force any time soon , that would be a waste of resources. Let them focus on the basics first i.e better training, communication gear, surveillance assets and acquiring naval assets.

Ofc,its a work in progress. Fyi,the Army specops unit was first stood up around 1999: a coy that later became the nucleus of the spec ops units was observing the Tutsi mass murders in Kisangani. Over a decade later the 40 Specops bn and RSF were stood up from most of those same individuals forming the first intake. Give the KMEF another 5 years or more with coronadrama funding challenges.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu2: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
nemesis8u:

I don't disagree with u at all , racism is a very big issue.

The police who killed the guy was a habitual racist . Inspite of that he was retained in service is proof of tolerance of racism , especially at govt level.

My point is different

Based on my real life experience on the same where the situation is more or less same .

There is no point of protesting if one cannot drive home the point and losses the narrative midway.

When I said the protests were hijacked it does not literally mean that the protestors r being remotely controlled.

Let me give an example

In Libya similar protests started due to discrimination , but in the end what happened ?
The protests were hijacked to turn it into a civil war . Who won ? neither parties . They ended loosing everything for naught.

Get my point

What the end game is in this case , I don't know for surety ( or maybe I do ) but IMO the African Americans lost the plot . It was a good opportunity to force the government to bring about systemic changes which actually addresses the problems of racism.

But now the spotlight has shifted onto the " riots looting and killings " do u agree or not ?

INVESTIGATE.EVERYTHING! The murderer isn't the same as Officer Chauvin-his face is longer and more oval. Are those photos the same guy? Yes, I know what US cops regularly do to Blacks and their involvement in crimes from the private prison industry to organ theft and the drug trade but imo this a DEMOCRAT PSYOP! They're desperate and scared knowing Trump has already won 2020 and this type of drama is the only trick in their playbook.

Edit: THIS!THIS!THIS! What has a half century of protests,sit ins and boycotts brought? Fcvk all! In a nutshell its time for BAs to collectively reexamine and recalibrate their sociopolitical processes and leaders,the overwhelming majority of whom are compromised.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu2: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
kabe1:
Nigerian army BTR-4

I've seen very few BTRs. Are they in action? If not, why? Are they more of an city beast or what? IIRC,the NA has them in regimental strength.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu2: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Sure, we need many IFVs with 22-30mm cannons, like the BMP 2 variant is armed with a 30mm cannon. You are right, just as I am, that those would be useful in defeating boko haram.

But the army is looking far ahead. If we arm these IFVs with 30mm guns. What happens when boko haram ends, and we face a real army.

So, obviously while you are correct about the 23-30mm guns in defeating boko haram. We must look beyond that. We need IFV that can fight real armoured vehicles in real war scenarios. Boko haram would come and go. But inferior IFVs would remain in the armoury.

Modular construction! The turret can be changed for say a 23-4 to fight BT techs at standoff distance or 105 mm for serious peer 2 peer AT engagement. If the basic 8x8 chassis is strong enough its easy-look at the Saffa Badger based on the Finnish Patria.

Badger will be equipped with Modular Combat Turret (MCT) system integrating weapon modules such as 30mm externally-driven cam-operated cannon, a 60mm breech-loading long-range mortar, a 12.7mm machine gun or the anti-tank missile system. The MCT system is developed for five Badger versions.
https://www.army-technology.com/projects/badger-infantry-combat-vehicle/

You save money by changing the turret instead of new platforms. It was based off an extremely interesting double barrelled direct fire capable 120 mortar.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SuperSixSeven: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
kikuyu2:

INVESTIGATE.EVERYTHING! ... imo this a DEMOCRAT PSYOP! They're desperate and scared knowing Trump has already won 2020 and this type of drama is the only trick in their playbook.

...and George Floyd is still alive, this was all staged, Derek Chauvin is a paid actor and Donald trump is the only person on earth doing the right thing for the black community.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
SuperSixSeven:

...and George Floyd is still alive, this was all staged, Derek Chauvin is a paid actor and Donald trump is the only person on earth doing the right thing for the black community.
Oh yea cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jimi24: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
SuperSixSeven:

How do you post this without a pang of conscience?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SuperSixSeven: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jimi24:

This is ment as a sarcastic reaction towards kikuyu2 post about George Floyd.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
SuperSixSeven:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nearly died!!! LOL!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jimi24:

Kikuyu is a confirmed conspiracy theorist.............You can ask him yourself!

The post was just a sarcastic reply to Kikuyu, there was no malicious intent wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
South African Navy submarine BBQ

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
SAAF flypast with a Grippen, pair of Hawks and the legendary Cheetah

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
NAF CAS on an operational visit

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
shadowprimezero:
South African Navy submarine BBQ
BBQ? How dare you!!!!We don't BBQ in SA!! We Braai.......... grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jimi24:

Oh, u didnt get the sarcasm

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
GeneralFarouq:

Oh, u didnt get the sarcasm

Some of them don't know the meaning of sarcasm cheesy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Abohboy: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2020
kikuyu2:

INVESTIGATE.EVERYTHING! The murderer isn't the same as Officer Chauvin-his face is longer and more oval. Are those photos the same guy? Yes, I know what US cops regularly do to Blacks and their involvement in crimes from the private prison industry to organ theft and the drug trade but imo this a DEMOCRAT PSYOP! They're desperate and scared knowing Trump has already won 2020 and this type of drama is the only trick in their playbook.

Edit: THIS!THIS!THIS! What has a half century of protests,sit ins and boycotts brought? Fcvk all! In a nutshell its time for BAs to collectively reexamine and recalibrate their sociopolitical processes and leaders,the overwhelming majority of whom are compromised.

Maybe he just lost weight, and what the heck is a Democrat pysop
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Sako TRG 42 , algerian SF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2020
morocco

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2020
mig 29 , Algerian AF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2020
chkil1:
morocco

Beautiful
it’s been long mate wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2020
bidexiii:

Beautiful
It’s been long mate wink
He is same as S400

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2020
bidexiii:

Beautiful
it’s been long mate wink

i never left , chkil, chkil0, algerian1, S400 , i have a problem with my account S400 now ( first day can't upload pics and today no access at all ) . maybe because i use disposable temporary email to join .

mi17

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2020
AW-101 Merlin [Rescue]

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2020
chkil1:

i never left , chkil, chkil0, algerian1, S400 , i have a problem with my account S400 now ( first day can't upload pics and today no access at all ) . maybe because i use disposable temporary email to join .

mi17

Wow shocked

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2020
NAF Marauder MRAP stuck in traffic!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2020
NNSBS CQB training

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Cameroonian troops at a Nigerian Army FOB

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2020
Zimbabwen Airforce

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2020
NAF Regiment

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Turkey deploys EOD teams to Southern Tripoli in Libya to remove IED placed by the LNA and Wagner mercenaries

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (2854) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: NabiAsli and 2 guest(s)