Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5974311 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Public martial show . 116'th operational manoeuver regiment . Algerian army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtwLqHNit0g
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Sukhoi 24 Missiles . Algerian AF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seems that thousands of Ethiopian troops have now been captured by rebels in Tigray. Man, this is just something else.

https://twitter.com/MapEthiopia/status/1408309149469925383?s=19

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Salatavor: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
kabe1:
NNS Karaduwa is 40 meters long, and is armed with a 30mm RCWS , secondary 2 x 12.7mm HMG, 40 mm Grenade launchers, GPMGs and a VBSS team.

Similarly her 45 meters long sister-ship, SDB 3 is currently been outfitted and would be launched in August this year.

After launch of SDB 3, project SDB 4 would commence. I suspect SDB 4 would be mucher larger than SDB 3.

Currently Bureau Veritas, the world's largest ship certification company has been employed to class SDB 3. This should make it easier to export locally built vessels from Nigeria.

Countries such as Cameroun have show serious interest to buy ships from Nigeria.
How many ship did you build that you want to start talking of exporting. This one clearly has his head in the clouds, a thick dark cloud.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Salatavor:
How many ship did you build that you want to start talking of exporting. This one clearly has his head in the clouds, a thick dark cloud.

You're hopelessly idiiotic.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
kabe1:

You're hopelessly idiiotic.

@kabe1 just free this dude .... grin grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nigerian Navy SBS Commando and a US Green Beret pose for pictures after joint training exercise.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
kabe1:
Nigerian Navy SBS Commando and a US Green Beret pose for pictures after joint training exercise.

This SBSC guys are learning from the best.
When will NA have a dedicated SOF, not all these "gbogbogboo - SF lipsrsealed"

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
kabe1:
nice they'll still be here for some months

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
bidexiii:

707 SF
They recaptured Baga back then when it was overruned

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
bidexiii:

You can imagine, now you see the difference.

Even looking at the uniform of the SBS commando, you can see his trouser has inbuilt knee pads, same as the Green Beret, modern.

Also look at his boot, very good quality.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
bidexiii:

The one the Indians did for them nko

Thing is, it is easier to track the SBS because they're way smaller
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2021
kabe1:

Nigeria gets more scrutiny because we are an important country.

Whatever happens in Nigeria has the impact to reverberate across the world. This impact is harder if the effects occur in the southern part of Nigeria.

AskiaHarem:

If this softcore Civil War was happening in Nigeria with hundreds of civilians & soldiers dying/captured a day the Global media would be having a field day. grin "Nigeria breaking" "Country Collapsed/Failed" "worst military in Africa" "worst country in Africa". It would be never ending. But it's Ethiopia so it's being surprisingly downplayed in global media and Ethiopia despite this conflict with hundreds dying a day and remaing one of the least developed countries in Africa is still for some reason being touted "THE LIGHT OF HOPE IN AFRICA" "AFRICA'S FIRST SUPER POWER IN THE MAKING"! grin

Seriously the God Bless these unfortunate Souls. cry

The reason you don't hear much about Ethiopia is because there is one telcoms company in Ethiopia and it's gov owned, the presence of independent private media is non existent and also activists have largley been ' delt with' .
In short, Ethiopia has been able to implement a total media shutdown in the area of conflict. So there is very little infomartion coming out. And as a result int'l media cannot write reports that they can't provide reliable sources or proof.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Algerian Air Force MIG-29M

One of the most advanced Fighter Jets in Africa.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2021
kabe1:

You can imagine, now you see the difference.

Even looking at the uniform of the SBS commando, you can see his trouser has inbuilt knee pads, same as the Green Beret, modern.

Am telling you bro.
Years of training, operations and experience.
Am always proud and at the same time jealous , how I wish the Army starts there own dedicated SOF now angry
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
#Tunisia will soon receive a new batch of 46 BMC Kirpi MRAPs, including 5 Kirpi 4x4 ambulances, raising the total number of recently purchased MRAPs to 92.
The Tunisian army has already received +100 Kirpi MRAPs since 2014 making it the second largest current user after #Turkey, When the deliveries under the new contracts are completed, the number of Kirpi Mine Protected Vehicles in the #Tunisian Armed Forces inventory will increase to 233.
Tunisia is the country with the largest Hedgehog fleet after #Turkey.
source: https://twitter.com/TunisianSoldie2
1. Tunisian kirpi with Aselsan turret

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
South African army armour on the move.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by joshingjosh(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2021
kabe1:

Just a little question, US Green berets likes covering their faces from the media, even during documentaries they act, they will cover their face and distort their voices..

But here this guy is gladly smiling to the camera grin, am thinking that the guy's they send here "might not" be the main Green berets but maybe some good Army instructors... Just my thoughts thou, I may be wrong grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Kalapizim(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2021
joshingjosh:

Just a little question, US Green berets likes covering their faces from the media, even during documentaries they act, they will cover their face and distort their voices..

But here this guy is gladly smiling to the camera grin, am thinking that the guy's they send here "might not" be the main Green berets but maybe some good Army instructors... Just my thoughts thou, I may be wrong grin
Officially yeah, but this is from a mobile phone picture.
Special operators pictures full Instagram now sef grin
I have once seen some British operators inside Jaji, they were even driving in shorts and boots with their side arms strapped on.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Kalapizim(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2021
joshingjosh:

But here this guy is gladly smiling to the camera grin, am thinking that the guy's they send here "might not" be the main Green berets but maybe some good Army instructors... Just my thoughts thou., I may be wrong grin
I have once seen some British operators inside Jaji, they were even driving in shorts and boots with their side arms strapped on.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kalapizim:
The Green Berets who are currently in Nigeria are here in an official US-Nigeria capacity.It is one of the reasons why they are so open.
The more secret the Training the less the photo ops

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
joshingjosh:

They are here officially. I posted the US Mission in Nigeria tweet that they were coming and will be here 3 whole months. There's no secrecy when you're here officially.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by joshingjosh(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kalapizim:

Abeg you fit share link??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Kalapizim(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
joshingjosh:

Abeg you fit share link??
No link, I saw them live with my two korokoro yes brother.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kalapizim:
No link, I saw them live with my two korokoro yes brother.
grin You eyes suppose get links na
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Kalapizim(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Odunayaw:
grin You eyes suppose get links na
grin grin abi o
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kalapizim:
grin grin abi o
There was actually a link with I believe A US Colonel when Twitter was not banned.
There are also other stuff being done that don’t see daylight.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
D
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2021
During a military parade that was held on June 13, 2021, to celebrate the founding of the National Defence Force, Zambia has unveiled a wide range of new military equipment and combat vehicles manufactured by China, Israel, and Russia.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2021
Raeblack:
During a military parade that was held on June 13, 2021, to celebrate the founding of the National Defence Force, Zambia has unveiled a wide range of new military equipment and combat vehicles manufactured by China, Israel, and Russia.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
NN SBS

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Breaking!! New reports indicate that Tigray's provincial capital, Mekelle been captured by the TPLF after devastating losses to the Ethiopian and Eritrean army with thousands of troops taken prisoner, multiple aircraft shot down and many armored vehicles captured. The Ethiopian and Eritrean troops have been responsible for extreme atrocities against the Tigrayans

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55