Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5974475 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sizzorkay:
Ukrainian special forces doing checkpoint searches grin

When Africans do this they are brutal child soldiers but in Europe it's okay because they are nazzis fighting for freedom

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Right? some genius insulted me over this before, because they thought no way an European country would use child soldiers.
In the case of Africa, we'd be threatened with sanctions and any sort of aid would have been placed on hold.
There are idiot Africans willing to go over there and die for $1,000, because at least Ukraine will pay their families back home, i laughed.
Ukraine can't even afford to pay his own troops right now, one made a video ranting about this, and how he would take the leadership out like trash because they haven't been paid since the war started, but some black person expected payment lol.

Tinfoil:

When Africans do this they are brutal child soldiers but in Europe it's okay because they are nazzis fighting for freedom

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Well, they found a way to circumvent their sanctions

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
davefurn:
Well, hilariously and shamefacedly they found a way to circumvent their own sanctions

Made it perfect with ur permission grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nemesis4you:

Made it perfect with ur permission grin

Perfect. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
kabe1:
Defense Attaché of the French Embassy in Nigeria, Colonel Guillaume DUJON during his visit to our facility was pleased with the landmark achievements at Proforce Limited.

Food don come for our twitter defence blogger - France came to spy on Proforce grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fynline:

Food don come for our twitter defence blogger - France came to spy on Proforce grin grin grin

France wants to steal Nigeria's ARA MRAP technology. grin grin grin

How he manages to make up the most Ludacris stories. Proforce exporting MRAPs to Belarus. Same Proforce that depends heavily on American parts, engines and transmissions.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lurker4Long:

Leah, S&R K9 who drowned with her handler.
Funeral service for Sergeant Busisiwe Mjwara, a police diver with the Hilton K9 Search and Rescue Unit, who, together with her beloved Leah, died whilst ensuring others lived, in the aftermath of the KZN floods.

At around 11.30am on Saturday, April 16, during a rescue operation at Henley Dam, near Inanda, Mjwara reportedly got into difficulties and started to be swept away by the current. Leah, her service dog, jumped in to try and rescue her. Their search and rescue colleagues managed to get to them, but despite attempts at resuscitation, both Mjwara and Leah died.

Mjwara is survived by her husband and two young children.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
...last.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
When non white Europeans go to fight in foreign wars the media calls them traitors but white Europeans going to fight in ukraine are heroes

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Alphabet war grin

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:56am On Apr 23, 2022

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mekussa(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2022
Nemesis4you:
Alphabet war grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
They will soon ban use of the English alphabets.
Russia MUST lose this war!!!!

But.... How do we converse when the ban happens?
Fvck it!!! Anything to support Ukraine is welcome.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2022
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2022
NTSA:
Kenyan QRF in Eastern DRC

Report about the operation:

Joint offensive operation together with FARDC (Congolese Army) and other elements from MONUSCO Force Intervention Brigade at Mount Hoyo, 20 kilometres from Komanda at Ituri Province.
Joint Force captured the Illegal Armed group positions and seized a lot of Improvised Explosive Devices. The situation is calm, all the key positions of the armed group in the area are under the control of the Joint Force.
This achievement followed a human intelligence report about illegal armed group terrorist presence in the area.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Sizzorkay:
Right? some genius insulted me over this before, because they thought no way an European country would use child soldiers.
In the case of Africa, we'd be threatened with sanctions and any sort of aid would have been placed on hold.
There are idiot Africans willing to go over there and die for $1,000, because at least Ukraine will pay their families back home, i laughed.
Ukraine can't even afford to pay his own troops right now, one made a video ranting about this, and how he would take the leadership out like trash because they haven't been paid since the war started, but some black person expected payment lol.

Charles Taylor and other Africans were accused, convicted, and jailed for "recruiting child soldiers," let's see if zelensky will get the same attention from ICC
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lurker4Long:

Report about the operation:

Joint offensive operation together with FARDC (Congolese Army) and other elements from MONUSCO Force Intervention Brigade at Mount Hoyo, 20 kilometres from Komanda at Ituri Province.
Joint Force captured the Illegal Armed group positions and seized a lot of Improvised Explosive Devices. The situation is calm, all the key positions of the armed group in the area are under the control of the Joint Force.
This achievement followed a human intelligence report about illegal armed group terrorist presence in the area.

I for one would be very hesitant to do any joint op with any Congolese unit,especially if real opposition is expected! Their training,equipment,software ie civvy interaction,command and control mechanisms,tactical proficiency etc,etc are FKN ZERO! Its always been that way-as far back as the early 60s when Col Mad Mike Hoare, a Saffa merc who spent a year in combat here said exactly the same but allowed their signalling procedures were top class.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Highly doubt it.
Rebels in Libya during their war to topple Gadaffi literally wiped off towns used by black Africans, held them in holding /jail including women and children, the West looked the other way. with many people murdered in those towns. while France was busy sending them more weapons against the arms embargo in place.
Once they support a party, they always look the other way.
same way no one is trying to stop the nonstop Govt and business discrimination against Russians across EU right now.

Tinfoil:

Charles Taylor and other Africans were accused, convicted, and jailed for "recruiting child soldiers," let's see if zelensky will get the same attention from ICC

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Subsaharan:

I'll be looking forward to it

WARNING-LONG READ!

Imagine a situation where you discovered everything you saw and heard was the exact opposite of the truth-all the facts,figures and witness testimony you read was manufactured and/or complete BS.
French philosopher Jean de la Bruyere said it best.

Between 1998 and 2008 I talked to Congolese,Tutsis and Hutus in Nairobi,Kampala,Kigali survivors,soldiers,warlords,rebels,local and foreign journos/aid workers and at least one senior regional CIA agent and visited a Hutu refugee camp in N Tz over the course of running down a E DRC timber concession and other projects in the region. I was lucky to read this book as it came out,written by an experienced ex US Navy intel player,Wayne Madsen,Genocide and Covert Operations in Africa.

It wasn't easy finding out I'd been lied to-the earth actually tilted for a nanosecond as I realised NOT ONLY HAD the bad guys successfully morphed themselves into the good guys but they still continued to victimise the victims.

Later I realised Tutsis trusted me-they identified me as one of them and laughed when I said I'm a Kikuyu Kenyan. I look muchhhh,like a twin bro of this dude,Michael Johnson ex US track star. A Kenyan at Sidney 2000 took my pic with much laughter.
Anyway,imo this is why they told me things they shouldn't have. Things I later found out were true.

I met my other doppelganger,a Burundese Tutsi at Ngara refugee camp a week after 911. He told me things confirmed by others that made me look again at the pulchritudinous Tutsis. There's a foundation of narcissism and dishonesty at the root of their common culture,an insistence on both outright force,cruelty and a racial arrogance. Instead of filling pages of proxy warfare,false flags,victim counts etc.etc I decided to examine this vastly overlooked subset of Rwanda as it informs most of their behaviour and is at the heart of what has befallen the entire region since the mid 90s. .
I looked into the original social setup and found a genuine apartheid structure:

“The punishment for rape depended on the social status of the person involved. Thus if a Hutu raped a Tutsi woman, he was put to death; if a Hutu woman was raped by a Tutsi, the matter would be settled by compensation” (James L. Gibbs Peoples of Africa 1965).

On the same hill the Tutsi occupied the hilltop while the Hutu lived in the valley. In the same church the Tutsi sat in front, the Hutu in the back.

http://udugandans.org/cms/media-section/...-dominance

First, a Hutu from a richer family accompanied a Tutsi neighbor for a visit to a poor relative. While there, the lady from the richer Hutu family was advised that she would eat alone after the others had finished because of her inferiority. And she was advised that while they ate “She was not allowed to look at the mouths of her [hosts]”(M.B. Umutesi 2000).

While working in Rwanda in the late 1990s, she organized a party at her residence and invited her colleagues both Hutu and Tutsi. And when the Tutsi arrived and found Hutu there the Tutsi walked away complaining that the host should have understood that Tutsi and Hutu don’t socialize together.

Even today the 2 rarely mix in Kigali,the Potemkin capital. In a small strictly hiererarchical society everyone knows everyone and intermarriage is extremely low,though surface level mixing takes place. My Burundian pal swore many married to Hutu men cucked them to get Tutsi kids! My first trip to Kigali a Hutu taxi driver declared it true,as did 3 Tutsi men.

Ugandans and Congolese repeated the same and I tried to find confirmation,short of DNA studies,difficult for such a subjective matter. I found some REALLY INTERESTING SHYT I'D HAVE SAID TO ANYONE "GTFOH!" IF THEY'D EVER TOLD ME.

What is disturbing if true subject to confirmation are stories that we are hearing in Burundi, DRC, Rwanda and Uganda that many Tutsi women who marry non-Tutsi men produce children with Tutsi men so that in the end Tutsi increase their numbers at the expense of other people.

“Since we cannot replace Hutu representatives just elected and put our own people in their place, let’s make them our friends. We must conquer them by offering them gifts, especially alcohol beverages that will allow us to win secrets out of them. Offer them our girls, and if necessary, do not hesitate to arrange marriages with them. They will not resist our daughters’ angelic beauty”.

http://udugandans.org/cms/media-section?start=205

At the largest Kigali NGO for survivors of 94 ,a receptionist quietly confirmed that yes,its a cultural imperative of Tutsi women to increase their numbers at the expense of their Hutu husbands.

It is also not true that there are intermarriages. Men have always been duped when ever they try to produce children with the tutsi women. Tutsi only produce among themselves and I know you know it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T630CFK9S3UKCMFT3/p28

They have told you that if you insist the children wont be yours and you will burst your head over that. Bantu marrying a tutsi is often just a BUBBLE.

These are neighbouring Ugandans who know what's up! Here it is! Info on gapfuruba ,the code word for the cucking. This is a local explaining the behaviour who learned English as a 4th language,but you get the drift.

These women were not only in power but also acted as intelligent of their own tribe. They collected and reported information to their relatives on regular basis. This ritual has been transferred from one generation to another to this day. That is what scrambled down the first Hutu kingdom and it is the same that ended the Hutu regime in 1994 and has worked throughout the region in Burundi, Uganda, Kenya, and DRC. It has also been used in western countries especially in USA and UK and has worked out perfectly. Going back to the Hutu kingdom of midi 1000 AD and its scramble it was because Hutu men married to Tutsi women who were not for love but for connections and networking purposes. They had a mission to strengthen their existence and access power through backdoor. When Hutu kings had Tutsi women as their wives now the Hutu kingdoms were slowly falling into the leadership of the minority Tutsis who like nor love anybody else but themselves. The Hutus apocalypse was drawing closer. Later the Tutsi scheme was realized smoothly. Here is how it all worked well for the Tutsis to take over power in Rwanda and later found Hutus becoming salves for Tutsis for the next 400 years since around 16th Century to the 20th Century.

[url]tutsi[/url]

When a Tutsi woman gets to the time of fertility and she is sure if she had sex she would become pregnant, there is this ritual that Tutsis do. The women always go back home when pregnant a spend around 3 months at their parents homes.

THEY STILL DO THIS.

Usually, unknowingly to Hutus who were asleep then, when the king's wife was ovulating she usually could speak with her parents so that they organize one of her cousins to come and sleep with her. Tutsis are among few people who sleep with their immediate cousins in the region. Then during this time a wife would pretend that she is pregnant and ask for the husband a permission to go back to her parents so that her mother could take care of her during her morning sickness. In most of the cases Tutsi women married to Hutus could fake this morning sickness so that they get to go back home to their mothers and sleep with their cousins. This is what happened during the process that Tutsis called Ugupfubura.

I don't have stats,I can't say 30-50-70% of Tutsis women in mixed marriages do this but its common. A Burundese Hutu women told me of a running joke whenever the women walked away from husbands telling them,"no nigga,Jacqueline isn't yours! Neither are Paul or Umutsoni-go with Marie!" Imagine this shyt happening on the regular! The cumulative emotional trauma and psychological stress of betrayed men.

This is founded upon a Rwandese/Burundese subculture a tendency to lie,obfuscate and dissemble,taught from birth. The Germans first commented on it:

“Ubwenge” is a form of education in which from childhood Rwandans, especially Tutsis are taught lying and misrepresentation:… For Tutsis, lying does not offend their moral concepts because, for them, it is a sign of nobility…”. Moreover, the Rwandans are taught to fool, to manipulate, to divert the attention of the curious so that they do not focus or find out what the Rwandans want to hide or lie about:

No less an authority than murdered PM Hutu Agathe Uwilingiyimana said as much:
One of Rwanda’s prime ministers, Agathe Uwilingiyimana, shocked the head of a UN peacekeeping force by telling him: “Rwandans are liars and it is a part of their culture. From childhood they are taught to not tell the truth, especially if it can hurt them.” She was one of the first victims of the 1994 genocide, murdered by interahamwe thugs.
[url]https://lithub.com/the-virtue-of-lyng-unmasking-the-truth-about-the-rwandan-genocide/#:~:text=One%20of%20Rwanda's%20prime%20ministers,a%20part%20of%20their%20culture.[/url]

How else have such an insigificant people gotten away with such demonic f'ery for so long? Shooting down a plane,killing 2 presidents,invading a neighbour nation killing 6 mn and previously committing ruthless false flags in Uganda killing 200 k plus in a straight out ethnic power grab? Its possible their Elite have surrendered to dark entities which happens when people allow their ambition to overtake morality. A certain very specific socio culture shared by Somalis makes this tendency toward evil more than likely.

Their one of the very very few Africans to have normalised same sex relationships or rather male homosexuality.

Yuhi Musinga,the last mwami,a notorious boy lover,the 7 footer in the middle .
Btw, like Somalis they married their first cousins but went a step further marrying step siblings. In the early colonial era photos you see entire extended families strongly resembling each other almost like a Boorg collective!

In the old Kingdom of Rwanda, male homosexuality was common among young Hutus and Tutsis. In 1986, a 19-year-old Tutsi man was recorded as saying that "traditionally, in his tribe, there was an extended period during which boys lived apart from the rest of the village while they are training to be warriors, during which very emotional, and often sexual, relationships were struck up... Sometimes these relationships lasted beyond adolescence into adulthood. Watusi still have a reputation for bisexuality in the cities of East Africa." Tutsi boys training at court would often be made sexually available to guests. Homosexuals were referred to as umuswezi or umukonotsi, which literally translate to "sodomite".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Rwanda

Btw,my Burundese doppelganger I mentioned earlier was a rabid homo-I had no idea!? Also in the flyspotted 2 or 3 table bars in the tiny dusty towns in the countryside its not uncommon to find a Tutsi siting in the lap of his boyfriend sharing a Primus!? Unthinkable anywhere else. In the old days the Mwamis had their own harem of boys,the Intore,to learn court etiquette and um,err dancing.

Fyi,there's a definite direct link between levels of homo behaviour and violence within a society. The most violent people,the Spartans, Greeks,Romans,Arabs,Samurai etc,etc were shockingly homo. Til today most mass murderers,sadists and serial killers are cursed with rectal urges. A KGB defector long ago explained the pathology:
Klimov discovered that the Soviet system was dominated by a secret society of sociopaths bonded by a common pathology termed 'the power complex'. " This complex is usually associated with suppressed sadism, which in turn is result of latent homosexuality. Anybody who has knowledge of this forbidden area can influence and promote these leaders-to-be to position of power".
https://www.henrymakow.com/homo_international_controls_ea.html

Think of your BH Kanuris and Fulanis-why kill,mutilate and disembowel the defenseless? What drives them? Rmbr reports of them buggering some kidnapped male students? Its the same reason the Tutsis and their proxies,the rebel groups have killed millions in the DRC. The figure was estimated down:
The IRC said in response that it stands by its research, pointing out that it has been transparent about field sampling problems and assumptions about baseline mortality rates. IRC said in a written response that "5.4 million is our best estimate based on established methodology and conservative assumptions, but the real figure could be as low as 3 million or as high as 7.6 million."
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34958903/...iew-congo-war-halves-death-toll/#.XcXxgtK-pqA

In case you've never seen Tutsi women;they resemble Kagame's daughter, Ange. I'm 6' 3" and she's 2 " taller! The height,small waist,giant arse,modest tittays are typical as is the Kushite type straight oval face,prominent nose and large eyes. They're a strategic asset as important as a brigade of spec ops!

One of the female spies allegedly sent by Rwanda who frequented Kampala in the recent past until her government regulated citizens’ movement into Uganda has been identified as Dianah Kenty.

Security describes Kenty as she prefers to be addressed as terribly beautiful woman who no man can resist.
https://glpost.com/how-rwandan-fema...nty-to-lure-ugandan-officials-into-espionage/

Tanzania threw out the main Tutsi intel agent,Mike Rwalinda and hundreds of his female spies 5 years back! Even here in Nairobi its known they gravitate toward military and intel guys-at first I assumed it was just protection but now I'm wiser.

How did Mike Rwalinda manage to stay in Tanzania all these years without being detected despite three major operations ran by the Tanzanian security services to outroot Tutsi spies in Tanzania

According to those who know Rwalinda were is that he was in charge of the 600 Tutsi women spies that Kagame had sent to Dodoma and Dar Es Salam to influence the Tanzanian legislatives policies toward Kagame led regime.
He was also in charge to assist a Rwandan Tutsi who was working in the Tanzanian army as a Tanzanian Military IT expert. This guy used to send all Tanzanian intelligence to Paul Kagame. This is what helped Kigali to send more than 600 Tutsi women working as "Espionage of Romance" or Spies of Passion. They use their beauty to lure rich Tanzanian politicians especially members of parliament to pass laws that favor Kigali and betray their Asili ya Ujama.
[url]http://bakanyarwanda..com/2017/08/president-magufuli-has-allowed-tanzania.html

[/url]

Btw,Tutsi women enabled their military operations with intel in Uganda,Rwanda,the DRC and Burundi. Generally they support the tribe's agenda-which is why every Western journo in the Great Lakes has a Tutsi GF and sooner rather than later repeats the standard talking points of genocides and Hutu genocidaires. Men don't closely question sexy byatches!
The Tutsi story is a long one.....

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
angry Yeah it is a photos/video thread with the occasional talks. Which one is the encyclopedia!

Quote one another in more appropriate thread

11 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Odunayaw:
angry Yeah it is a photos/video thread with the occasional talks. Which one is the encyclopedia!

Quote one another in more appropriate thread
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ibrahimanees: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sizzorkay:

discrimination against Russians across EU right now.
Banning the Russian national team from FIFA world cup is slightly understandable, but stopping Russian base teams from participating in UEFA competition because of a war they had no say in and no control over is discrimination at its peak.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
SA Army Engineer Formation has been tasked with 4 main tasks in rural flood ravaged KZN:
1) retrieve remains from collapsed structures;
2) fix and provide temporary water infrastructure;
3) fix rural roads and provide bridges;
4) make education and health facilities safe for use.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Subsaharan: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
kikuyu1:

WARNING-LONG READ!

Imagine a situation where you discovered everything you saw and heard was the exact opposite of the truth-all the facts,figures and witness testimony you read was manufactured and/or complete BS.
French philosopher Jean de la Bruyere said it best.

Between 1998 and 2008 I talked to Congolese,Tutsis and Hutus in Nairobi,Kampala,Kigali survivors,soldiers,warlords,rebels,local and foreign journos/aid workers and at least one senior regional CIA agent and visited a Hutu refugee camp in N Tz over the course of running down a E DRC timber concession and other projects in the region. I was lucky to read this book as it came out,written by an experienced ex US Navy intel player,Wayne Madsen,Genocide and Covert Operations in Africa.

It wasn't easy finding out I'd been lied to-the earth actually tilted for a nanosecond as I realised NOT ONLY HAD the bad guys successfully morphed themselves into the good guys but they still continued to victimise the victims.

Later I realised Tutsis trusted me-they identified me as one of them and laughed when I said I'm a Kikuyu Kenyan. I look muchhhh,like a twin bro of this dude,Michael Johnson ex US track star. A Kenyan at Sidney 2000 took my pic with much laughter.
Anyway,imo this is why they told me things they shouldn't have. Things I later found out were true.

I met my other doppelganger,a Burundese Tutsi at Ngara refugee camp a week after 911. He told me things confirmed by others that made me look again at the pulchritudinous Tutsis. There's a foundation of narcissism and dishonesty at the root of their common culture,an insistence on both outright force,cruelty and a racial arrogance. Instead of filling pages of proxy warfare,false flags,victim counts etc.etc I decided to examine this vastly overlooked subset of Rwanda as it informs most of their behaviour and is at the heart of what has befallen the entire region since the mid 90s. .
I looked into the original social setup and found a genuine apartheid structure:

http://udugandans.org/cms/media-section/...-dominance

Even today the 2 rarely mix in Kigali,the Potemkin capital. In a small strictly hiererarchical society everyone knows everyone and intermarriage is extremely low,though surface level mixing takes place. My Burundian pal swore many married to Hutu men cucked them to get Tutsi kids! My first trip to Kigali a Hutu taxi driver declared it true,as did 3 Tutsi men.

Ugandans and Congolese repeated the same and I tried to find confirmation,short of DNA studies,difficult for such a subjective matter. I found some REALLY INTERESTING SHYT I'D HAVE SAID TO ANYONE "GTFOH!" IF THEY'D EVER TOLD ME.

http://udugandans.org/cms/media-section?start=205

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T630CFK9S3UKCMFT3/p28

These are neighbouring Ugandans who know what's up! Here it is! Info on gapfuruba ,the code word for the cucking. This is a local explaining the behaviour who learned English as a 4th language,but you get the drift.

[url]tutsi[/url]

THEY STILL DO THIS.

I don't have stats,I can't say 30-50-70% of Tutsis women in mixed marriages do this but its common. A Burundese Hutu women told me of a running joke whenever the women walked away from husbands telling them,"no nigga,Jacqueline isn't yours! Neither are Paul or Umutsoni-go with Marie!" Imagine this shyt happening on the regular! The cumulative emotional trauma and psychological stress of betrayed men.

This is founded upon a Rwandese/Burundese subculture a tendency to lie,obfuscate and dissemble,taught from birth. The Germans first commented on it:

No less an authority than murdered PM Hutu Agathe Uwilingiyimana said as much:
[url]https://lithub.com/the-virtue-of-lyng-unmasking-the-truth-about-the-rwandan-genocide/#:~:text=One%20of%20Rwanda's%20prime%20ministers,a%20part%20of%20their%20culture.[/url]

How else have such an insigificant people gotten away with such demonic f'ery for so long? Shooting down a plane,killing 2 presidents,invading a neighbour nation killing 6 mn and previously committing ruthless false flags in Uganda killing 200 k plus in a straight out ethnic power grab? Its possible their Elite have surrendered to dark entities which happens when people allow their ambition to overtake morality. A certain very specific socio culture shared by Somalis makes this tendency toward evil more than likely.

Their one of the very very few Africans to have normalised same sex relationships or rather male homosexuality.

Yuhi Musinga,the last mwami,a notorious boy lover,the 7 footer in the middle .
Btw, like Somalis they married their first cousins but went a step further marrying step siblings. In the early colonial era photos you see entire extended families strongly resembling each other almost like a Boorg collective!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Rwanda

Btw,my Burundese doppelganger I mentioned earlier was a rabid homo-I had no idea!? Also in the flyspotted 2 or 3 table bars in the tiny dusty towns in the countryside its not uncommon to find a Tutsi siting in the lap of his boyfriend sharing a Primus!? Unthinkable anywhere else. In the old days the Mwamis had their own harem of boys,the Intore,to learn court etiquette and um,err dancing.

Fyi,there's a definite direct link between levels of homo behaviour and violence within a society. The most violent people,the Spartans, Greeks,Romans,Arabs,Samurai etc,etc were shockingly homo. Til today most mass murderers,sadists and serial killers are cursed with rectal urges. A KGB defector long ago explained the pathology:
https://www.henrymakow.com/homo_international_controls_ea.html

Think of your BH Kanuris and Fulanis-why kill,mutilate and disembowel the defenseless? What drives them? Rmbr reports of them buggering some kidnapped male students? Its the same reason the Tutsis and their proxies,the rebel groups have killed millions in the DRC. The figure was estimated down:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34958903/...iew-congo-war-halves-death-toll/#.XcXxgtK-pqA

In case you've never seen Tutsi women;they resemble Kagame's daughter, Ange. I'm 6' 3" and she's 2 " taller! The height,small waist,giant arse,modest tittays are typical as is the Kushite type straight oval face,prominent nose and large eyes. They're a strategic asset as important as a brigade of spec ops!

https://glpost.com/how-rwandan-fema...nty-to-lure-ugandan-officials-into-espionage/

Tanzania threw out the main Tutsi intel agent,Mike Rwalinda and hundreds of his female spies 5 years back! Even here in Nairobi its known they gravitate toward military and intel guys-at first I assumed it was just protection but now I'm wiser.

[url]http://bakanyarwanda..com/2017/08/president-magufuli-has-allowed-tanzania.html

[/url]

Btw,Tutsi women enabled their military operations with intel in Uganda,Rwanda,the DRC and Burundi. Generally they support the tribe's agenda-which is why every Western journo in the Great Lakes has a Tutsi GF and sooner rather than later repeats the standard talking points of genocides and Hutu genocidaires. Men don't closely question sexy byatches!
The Tutsi story is a long one.....

I also find it interesting that Rwanda is a matrilineal society, Nigeria is largely patrilineal

The peoples of W.Africa are predominantly of the Bantu stock.

I've only heard of racial? discriminations in Mauritania (lingering legacies of the trans-Saharan slave trade)

But it seems racial discriminations are more profound in East Africa(Rwanda, Somalia, Ethiopia)

I have also noticed that the power plays in East Africa seem to be ferocious possibility because of the country's largely equal political, geographical, and demographical parity.

I feel like I have to ask this, and I would love your undiluted opinion on this.

why do you think that Nigeria or Nigerians are geopolitical "Lilliputians" you put it, banter aside. how did you reach this conclusion? (I wouldn't mind another lengthy read, lol)

Finally, I enjoyed your piece, thank you so much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Naijasauce69: 3:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

I also find it interesting that Rwanda is a matrilineal society, Nigeria is largely patrilineal

The peoples of W.Africa are predominantly of the Bantu stock.

I've only heard of racial? discriminations in Mauritania (lingering legacies of the trans-Saharan slave trade)

But it seems racial discriminations are more profound in East Africa(Rwanda, Somalia, Ethiopia)

I have also noticed that the power plays in East Africa seem to be a ferocious possibility because of the country's largely equal political, geographical, and demographical parity.

I feel like I have to ask this, and I would love your undiluted opinion on this.

why do you think that Nigeria or Nigerians are geopolitical "Lilliputians" you put ting the banter aside, how did you reach this conclusion? (I wouldn't mind another lengthy read, lol)

Finally, I enjoyed your piece, thank you so much.

The majority of West Africans are NOT Bantu. Only a few West Africans around south eastern Nigeria and scattered parts of the golf of Guinea have partial to neglible Bantu ancestry.

Horners or cushitec types have historically been very prejudice towards the other “black races” of Africa (West Africans, Bantus, Nilotics, Pygmies, Khoisan, etc). Seeing themselves as being more related to the Caucasians of Europe and The Middle East while looking down on other black Africans which they saw as inferior; despite the Horn of Africa being the poorest most war torn region on the continent.

This has been drastically dieing down since the early 2010s but problems still remain.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Subsaharan: 7:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Naijasauce69:

The majority of West Africans are NOT Bantu. Only a few West Africans around south eastern Nigeria and scattered parts of the golf of Guinea have partial to neglible Bantu ancestry.

Horners or cushitec types have historically been very prejudice towards the other “black races” of Africa (West Africans, Bantus, Nilotics, Pygmies, Khoisan, etc). Seeing themselves as being more related to the Caucasians of Europe and The Middle East while looking down on other black Africans which they saw as inferior; despite the Horn of Africa being the poorest most war torn region on the continent.

This has been drastically dieing down since the early 2010s but problems still remain.

Thank you so much for your observation, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Check out those missiles strikes, russia really have good missiles engineering tbh

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1518180869575528448?s=20&t=cA_wdz7p04xDLX3YPLdfCA

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1516162537653518337?s=20&t=cA_wdz7p04xDLX3YPLdfCA

This is from a pro-ukrianian channel though. Does Nigeria have all those strategic missile system, does Nigeria have an air defense system?... What kind of air defense system do we have?... Just asking even though we don't really need them.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SuperSixSeven: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
davefurn:
Check out those missiles strikes, russia really have good missiles engineering tbh

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1518180869575528448?s=20&t=cA_wdz7p04xDLX3YPLdfCA

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1516162537653518337?s=20&t=cA_wdz7p04xDLX3YPLdfCA

This is from a pro-ukrianian channel though. Does Nigeria have all those strategic missile system, does Nigeria have an air defense system?... What kind of air defense system do we have?... Just asking even though we don't really need them.

There were/are some 16 Roland SAM on mounted on tracked vehicles and it is said some “36D6” TIN SHIELD Radars were acquired from Ukraine for air surveillance - but i have never seen evidence of those said radar systems in Nigeria.

EDIT: I think i read somewhere that the NAF operates some Chinese PL-9C SHORAD Short range ground-to-air missile systems for base defence.

Ukraine themselves just received a new S300 Battery and they reduced Russian Air-Ground Operations successfully in the east by using short range shoulder launched SAMs.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REEprn7jlPI

The comments section is filled with alot of ignorant comments and hatred and the journalists got some facts wrong.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
SuperSixSeven:

There were/are some 16 Roland SAM on mounted on tracked vehicles and it is said some “36D6” TIN SHIELD Radars were acquired from Ukraine for air surveillance - but i have never seen evidence of those said radar systems in Nigeria.

EDIT: I think i read somewhere that the NAF operates some Chinese PL-9C SHORAD Short range ground-to-air missile systems for base defence.

Ukraine themselves just received a new S300 Battery and they reduced Russian Air-Ground Operations successfully in the east by using short range shoulder launched SAMs.

Hmm, we really need good air defense systems..... Concerning those ukraine operation, haven't seen any video evidence; Normally the videos would have been circulating everywhere by western media

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.