Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6005531 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Subsaharan: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Odunayaw:
On one hand Nigerians are a self-defeating lot and on the other hand we are a very hopeful lot.

Two supposing opposite virtues. I don't know which other citizenry says "we're FUBAR" and "we would be great" from the same mouth!

lol

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Subsaharan: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Okay, I'm not replying anymore. Yall won, let's all act like there is no issues because Americans act like they ain't have issues too. I know how much I love the Federal Republic of Nigeria and dedicated my time for it since I was born even though I'm not even an old guy or something but if criticising the deployment of troops to Guinea and handling of the situation in Nigeria is offensive to yall? Then so be it. I'm not loyal to the Nigerian government, I'm not the one that will act like nothing happens and sweep everything under the carpet in the act of "marketing" Nigeria because my loyalty is to the Nigerian people and its constitution.

Since here is a military thread which we've been on since 2013, I saw it fit to criticize the lax attitude of the federal government and its attitude to the Nigerian economy. Every country have their problems for sure, but I won't watch and see Nigeria to be like "other countries". We're Nigeria the supposed giant of Africa but we've been shiit lately and not a good "big brother", I won't keep grinning at shinny technicals, glorified crop dusters and 1985 vintage jets. I'll talk, commend our troops and criticize their failures, but it doesn't change the fact that I fully support the Armed forces because after all I'm a patriot not a blind bandwagon.

But bru, why you come de vex like this? smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ItooWorWor(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Faithful007:
To be fair, you should also factor in those who have lost family members due to unprovoked actions by government forces. They too lost people close to them and have the right to react harshly since you have the right to react harshly too.

You see where it leads? Many people have a genuine claim as you too and reacting harshly because of a wrongdoing on your own side isn't the solution.

Not the fault of the security force but the government let get the blame game right. The same people who criticize the military will cry blood when terrorist are been dealt with like the so called fishermen in Borno, they cream ethnic cleansing when criminals are been dealt with because it from their tribe, those who are real victims praise the military for their sacrifice not those social media cowards who have never hear the sound of a dane gun in their entire life.

The military deserves to be praised, not their vault that you refuse to vote in right leader they only take order from the one you voted to lead the country and if anyone want to criticize let them go to the government handle on twitter and pour their frustration there.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Subsaharan: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Faithful007:
I read your posts and sincerely don't see a reason why you should be apologizing to anyone. I said it sometime earlier that most folks here are too polarized and respond harshly to differing opinions. They can boldly make their own sides known and always feel they are the good guys while others are pessimistic or negative. The same trait can be seen in Nigerian leaders. Their misguided optimism and detachment from the common Nigerian, leads them into further administrative errors. If you make a contribution and someone who responds cannot objectively disagree, you shouldn't be guilt tripped into believing you made a mistake. The person who can't argue properly should go f*ck himself. Look at my past criticisms of South Africa and note the way they respond here. Then compare it with Nigerians. You'll see how you were not wrong to point out some level of immaturity.

Now coming to what you said about Nigeria, it is both sided. Actually Nigeria was once "great". In a similar fashion to Saudi Arabia, she controlled a huge part of the global oil market and bankrolled peacekeeping efforts in Africa as a "big brother". She spent heavily and attracted international interest. She was way less populated, so less suffering and less competition. Tribalism was low before the civil war, skyrocketed shortly before the war and slowly died down again after the war. Corruption was astronomically high in those "great" days. Human rights were piss poor.

In the current Nigeria, governance has improved, the government is less brutal and way more transparent. Human rights and press freedom have improved to a level. However, Nigeria is now caught up in some serious socio-economic issues that currently threaten to severely weaken or even collapse the government. These issues are more complex and deep-rooted than even the previous issues that led to the first war. I don't think a sudden violent disintegration is looming, however, there would likely be prolonged insurgencies on different fronts. Think of what is happening around West and Central Africa. Something similar to Nigeria has started cropping up in Ghana as well. Generally it is a sub-Saharan issue. Nothing is peculiar to Nigeria except the golden opportunity she had to build a country in the last century with vast amounts of oil revenue.

Issues facing Nigeria can be attributed to the failure of the "great" Nigeria to invest in the future Nigeria, which is the current Nigeria.

Fantastic take
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2022
ItooWorWor:

Not the fault of the security force but the government let get the blame game right. The same people who criticize the military will cry blood when terrorist are been dealt with like the so called fishermen in Borno, they cream ethnic cleansing when criminals are been dealt with because it from their tribe, those who are real victims praise the military for their sacrifice not those social media cowards who have never hear the sound of a dane gun in their entire life.

The military deserves to be praised, not their vault that you refuse to vote in right leader they only take order from the one you voted to lead the country and if anyone want to criticize let them go to the government handle on twitter and pour their frustration there.
Yes, that is the problem with humans. People can become so biased that they will purposefully undermine their achievements. I do not support that.

I was just highlighting the fact that some people have genuine concerns about some of the military's actions. That does not erase their good works still.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ItooWorWor(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I actually don't disrespect the military, I criticize. I have my brother, uncles and cousins in the officer corps but still make my honest assessments. I can't come here and start saying and agreeing with every decision of the military because I have people there. No.

I say the truth, the way the common Nigerian who knows no one sees and feels.

Nope you didn't criticize but disrespect, when you mock their operation in Mali as a meagre packed check point. You claim not be political but yet refers to Askiaharem as an APC spam bot that you going political, If you want to proffer solution go to the senate or fed twitter handle and proffer it not here.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ItooWorWor(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Faithful007:
Yes, that is the problem with humans. People can become so biased that they will purposefully undermine their achievements. I do not support that.

I was just highlighting the fact that some people have genuine concerns about some of the military's actions. That does not erase their good works still.

Ok!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2022
ItooWorWor:

Nope you didn't criticize but disrespect, when you mock their operation in Mali as a meagre packed check point. You claim not be political but yet refers to Askiaharem as an APC spam bot that you going political, If you want to proffer solution go to the senate or fed twitter handle and proffer it not here.

You should too and do not wail around here. Don't change skins because you are in the midst of Africans. Yall the same.

The Nigerian Armed forces is the symbol of our national unity. It's supposed to be the most respected institution in the country. I view them as men of honor but will criticize when they do something I feel is morally wrong. If we don't criticize, we'll all live as fanboys in a false narrative.

One of the main reasons of this thread is to celebrate successes and discuss security issues. We've all talked about Russian success and incompetence in Ukraine, South African success and losses and Congo and Nigeria is no different.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ItooWorWor(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You should too and do not wail around here. Don't change skins because you are in the midst of Africans. Yall the same.

Yes! that me criticizing the government not the military get that fact right, and it good you scavenge for my post to make a point.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2022
ItooWorWor:

Yes! that me criticizing the government not the military get that fact right, and it good you scavenge for my post to make a point.

So my criticism of the handling of the economy, deployment of troops, responsibility of the nation security goes to who?

Didn't you say that I should "shove your issues into your ass" for criticism of the road security issues? Then why are you crying here?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ItooWorWor(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

So my criticism of the handling of the economy, deployment of troops, responsibility of the nation security goes to who?

Didn't you say that I should "shove your issues into your ass" for criticism of the road security issues? Then why are you crying here?

You criticism of economy as nothing to do with the military, same with deployment of troops because the military can't deploy without the president order so why should you blame them the responsibility of the nations security goes to the president the military are just the tools to implement it.

Yes I said shook it up your azz for feeling scared to travel cuz I don't.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2022
ItooWorWor:

You criticism of economy as nothing to do with the military, same with deployment of troops because the military can't deploy with the president order so why should you blame them the responsibility of the nations security goes to the president the military are just the tools to implement it.

Yes I said shook it up your azz for feeling scared to travel cuz I don't.

k
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ItooWorWor(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

The Nigerian Armed forces is the symbol of our national unity. It's supposed to be the most respected institution in the country. I view them as men of honor but will criticize when they do something I feel is morally wrong. If we don't criticize, we'll all live as fanboys in a false narrative.

One of the main reasons of this thread is to celebrate successes and discuss security issues. We've all talked about Russian success and incompetence in Ukraine, South African success and losses and Congo and Nigeria is no different.

Yes and they are still the symbol of our unity because their sacrifice to this moment gives you the privilege to mock them online.

But you didn't follow the threads main objective or discuss any issue involving the front line or did you
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2022
ItooWorWor:

Yes and they are still the symbol of our unity because their sacrifice to this moment gives you the privilege to mock them online.

But you didn't follow the threads main objective or discuss any issue involving the front line or did you

Criticism means mocking? just rest.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ItooWorWor(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Criticism means mocking? just rest.
Too you it criticism not me.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cote d’Ivoire reveals new armoured vehicles

Cote d’Ivoire’s military has unveiled the acquisition of multiple new armoured vehicle types, at a parade celebrating the 62nd anniversary of the country’s independence. Also seen for the first time were unmanned aerial vehicles.

The parade in Yamoussoukro on 7 August revealed the country’s military is operating DCD Springbuck SD vehicles from South Africa, International Armoured Group (IAG) Jaws armoured personnel carriers (APCs) from the United Arab Emirates, WZ-551 6×6 infantry fighting vehicles from China, and Nurol Makina Ilgaz-II armoured vehicles from Turkey. The Armoured Group (TAG) has also supplied BATT UMG and Terrier LT-79 armoured vehicles to Cote d’Ivoire.

Some 20 new Otokar Cobra II light armoured vehicles were displayed during the parade, including an ambulance and a recovery vehicle. The vehicles are attached to Combined Arms Tactical Groups (GTIA) Bolt and Flash, which are intended as a rapid intervention reserve. Several were fitted with electronic jammers to counter remote-controlled improvised explosive devices (IEDs), Janes notes.

The new deliveries are a substantial boost to Cote d’Ivoire’s army, which previously was known to only operate handfuls of AML-60, AML-90, BRDM-2, ERC-90F4 Sagaie, BMP-1/2, VAB, M-3 Panhard, Mamba and BTR 80 armoured vehicles.

Cote d’Ivoire was also revealed to be operating Delair DT26 unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) supplied by France. The Delair DT26X Surveillance can carry out remote or night surveillance missions, thanks to its 10 times optical zoom and infrared sensor. Apparently four were ordered last year by Cote d’Ivoire. DT26s have also been supplied to Niger.

On the naval side, Cote d’Ivoire will be receiving a single P400 patrol vessel from France and two OPV-45 offshore patrol vessels from Israel as it overhauls and expands its navy. Earlier this year it was reported that Cote d’Ivoire will apparently also be receiving helicopters from Israel. Jeune Afrique reported that ten helicopters were purchased in late 2021, including five MD500s and five Agustas supplied by Israeli company TAR Ideal Concepts.

The new acquisitions come after armed groups linked to the Islamic State and al-Qaida increasingly have crossed the border to launch attacks in Cote d’Ivoire, as Islamist extremists seek to expand toward the Gulf of Guinea from their strongholds in Mali and Burkina Faso. Ivorian authorities reported 13 cross-border attacks in 2021, which spurred increased militarization in the north and raised government concern over militants recruiting jobless young people.

The government continues to prioritise its military response and in 2021, President Alassane Ouattara promised to spend 1% of the country’s GDP on equipment to prevent terrorists from entering the country.

Ouattara made clear his twin intentions for security and economic action in the north in his State of the Nation address in April this year. “The government will spare no effort to guarantee the security of people and property and will continue to make the means available to law enforcement, particularly in terms of intelligence, equipment and training,” he said.

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/featured/cote-divoire-reveals-new-armoured-vehicles/

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

If Nigeria was so industrialized than ever before as you claimed, then the Nigerian naira wouldn't have been in a sorry state as it's currently.

No, even if the country is very indurialized like America, if the country is mismanaged like ours its currency will deflate like a Ballon.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Says a delusional psychopath who thinks Nigeria is currently in its best years in history. I'd like you say this in public, preferably on the Island. You'd be lucky if you were admitted in a psychiatric hospital if not maimed.
Ontop Wetin na
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Faithful007:
I read your posts and sincerely don't see a reason why you should be apologizing to anyone. I said it sometime earlier that most folks here are too polarized and respond harshly to differing opinions. They can boldly make their own sides known and always feel they are the good guys while others are pessimistic or negative. The same trait can be seen in Nigerian leaders. Their misguided optimism and detachment from the common Nigerian, leads them into further administrative errors. If you make a contribution and someone who responds cannot objectively disagree, you shouldn't be guilt tripped into believing you made a mistake. The person who can't argue properly should go f*ck himself. Look at my past criticisms of South Africa and note the way they respond here. Then compare it with Nigerians. You'll see how you were not wrong to point out some level of immaturity.

Now coming to what you said about Nigeria, it is both sided. Actually Nigeria was once "great". In a similar fashion to Saudi Arabia, she controlled a huge part of the global oil market and bankrolled peacekeeping efforts in Africa as a "big brother". She spent heavily and attracted international interest. She was way less populated, so less suffering and less competition. Tribalism was low before the civil war, skyrocketed shortly before the war and slowly died down again after the war. Corruption was astronomically high in those "great" days. Human rights were piss poor.

In the current Nigeria, governance has improved, the government is less brutal and way more transparent. Human rights and press freedom have improved to a level. However, Nigeria is now caught up in some serious socio-economic issues that currently threaten to severely weaken or even collapse the government. These issues are more complex and deep-rooted than even the previous issues that led to the first war. I don't think a sudden violent disintegration is looming, however, there would likely be prolonged insurgencies on different fronts. Think of what is happening around West and Central Africa. Something similar to Nigeria has started cropping up in Ghana as well. Generally it is a sub-Saharan issue. Nothing is peculiar to Nigeria except the golden opportunity she had to build a country in the last century with vast amounts of oil revenue.

Issues facing Nigeria can be attributed to the failure of the "great" Nigeria to invest in the future Nigeria, which is the current Nigeria.
Thou art brilliant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Flanker:

Morrocan kings had always good relations with israelis , for exemple do you know know that it was morocco that helped israel to win the six days war in 1967 ? In 1965, moroccan King Hassan ll passed recordings to Israel of a key meeting between Arab leaders that were preparing for a war . He even invited a mossad team to occupy an entire floor of the Casablanca hotel where the conference was to be held.

Source: www.timesofisrael.com/morocco-tipped-off-israeli-intelligence-helped-israel-win-six-day-war/amp/

Also around 15% of israeli population have moroccan origins , and many israeli ministers have moroccan origins , add that US under trump promised them the sovereignty over Western Sahara and their support, if they officially normalized their relationship with Israel, these are the main reasons for the unveiling in broad daylight of their collaboration

So just like the rest of the traitors, they sold the Palestinian cause for their interests.

the only Arab countries that really were against israel were Iraq, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Algeria, and we can add Iran (as a non-Arab country). we see in this list that the united states and its allies have destroyed (iraq, syria, lybia,yemen ) the sudan has been cut in two and destroyed politically. Algeria is still threatened on the waiting list, the same for iran .

Interesting, I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Faithful007:
But it did not get that desperate as you're trying to paint it. South African condemnation would not necessarily change any dynamics unless they send in military support.

Blinken did not visit South Africa because of Ukraine. We have passed that stage.

1) I'm not sure what desperation you're talking about, as I enumerated provable events which have occured. I have no idea where military support comes into this either.
The reason there's been pressure on Brazil, India and South Africa to abandon neutrality is mostly about the symbolism of the 3 democracies in BRICS, voting for what in the West's perspective, are common values. Of course with India, there's also other considerations given her economic ties with Russia.

2) Nobody said Blinken was visiting because of Ukraine. I said it's among issues that will be discussed, and SA will not change its stance.
And so it came to pass and most of the global coverage has focused disproportionately on Ukraine, instead of the other issues - unfortunate in my personal opinion:
https://www.voanews.com/a/south-african-minister-accuses-west-of-bullying-on-ukraine-/6693372.html

https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/national/2022-08-09-sa-and-us-discuss-ukraine-war-during-strategic-dialogue/

And you can watch the press conference for yourself here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmNr6ESak-Y

PS: refreshing to have a civil discussion here!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
@Flanker .The vast majority of Algerian military hardware is Russian. Given the current Ukrainian War and the ensuing sanctions, this is definitely going to cause supply chain disruptions from Russia and that also added to the fact that Russian defence industries would now primarily be more focused with replenishing the vast Russian Army and Airforce combat losses.

How is Algeria planning to mitigate these risks?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ItooWorWor(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
With the advancement of drone, do you guyz think drone can replace manned aircraft?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
ItooWorWor:
With the advancement of drone, do you guyz think drone can replace manned aircraft?

Not in our life times.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

There is a higher tendency of him reducing criminality in the country by providing employment and once he's able to achieve that, then insecurity will reduce to it's minimum. Most criminals commit atrocities due to poverty and lack of employment.

About the economy, with him being an economist we expect that he will ban imports all foreign products that can be locally made. As in I can't believe we still import cars when we have Innoson motors, we import phones when we have Imose, Rice is been smuggled into the country despite the fact that it can be locally grown and the one that left me stunned, military boots are imported while we have the Japan of Africa, Aba and so on. The Nigerian Biafra war gave Nigeria the hint to start manufacturing it's own locally product, the Igbos really made wonders with their locally made weapons but yet attention was not given to them

So like I said Peter Obi who happens to be an economist will know what to do by the time he gets to Aso Rock by God's grace.
grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Odunayaw:
Thou art brilliant
Thanks, I appreciate
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
ItooWorWor:
Aircrafts are different. Depends on the mission. For survelliance. It is safe to that yes, manned aircraft is graudually getting extinct. For fighters, attack and transport, not possible for now.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rocketZA: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Denel settles outstanding salaries, eyes R12bn order book

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/denel-settles-outstanding-salaries-eyes-r12bn-order-book/

"State-owned arms manufacturer Denel has settled all outstanding salaries, as well as PAYE tax and pension fund payments, after unlocking excess funds in the Denel Medical Benefit Trust.

"We have turned an important page in Denel’s history. We can now proceed with the restructuring and repositioning of Denel as a sustainable enterprise and a valuable and strategic asset for South Africa,” said Denel chair Gloria Serobe at a press briefing on Thursday.

Riaz Saloojee, chief restructuring officer of Denel, said the company now has a clear and sustainable business case moving forward, with an order book of R12 billion – which is six times current annual revenues. There is potential to grow this order book to R30 billion, he added

Saloojee said a streamlined Denel will focus on its areas of expertise in the fields of guided weapons, land defence systems, aircraft engineering and maintenance, and the delivery of complex integrated systems for security and cyber environments.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ItooWorWor(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Faithful007:
Aircrafts are different. Depends on the mission. For survelliance. It is safe to that yes, manned aircraft is graudually getting extinct. For fighters, attack and transport, not possible for now.

The bold.

I think since a drone can actually do the work of an attack craft with USA mainly use drone for it ground attack while it invest more on fighters than attack craft, it no brainier that in few years attack craft might be swap for more advance drone that can do the job with human resource loss.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ItooWorWor(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2022
AskiaHarem:

Not in our life times.
With the rate countries are investing in drone tech, i doubt that.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2022
ItooWorWor:

The bold.

I think since a drone can actually do the work of an attack craft with USA mainly use drone for it ground attack while it invest more on fighters than attack craft, it no brainier that in few years attack craft might be swap for more advance drone that can do the job with human resource loss.
If US soo trust their drones, why don't they send it to Ukraine?...... Drones are very susceptible to jamming like Iran did and developed their drone industry. It's best in reconnaissance in real war situation and assisting artillery in correction of fire. Drones are best for single targets kill mission, like the one trump did to the general and the latest from Biden. Remember as drones are advancing, also ways to bring them down are also advancing too especially with the latest exploits in electronic warfare

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Protected mobility saves lives.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) ... (2848) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.