Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6031665 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) ... (2854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lurker4Long:

The government-controlled South African Astronomical Observatory (SAAO) also used it's own telescope, in addition to NASA's ATLAS.
I presumed Tinfoil was asking about that, specifically.

https://twitter.com/SAAO/status/1574688994201255936?cxt=HHwWgICqsYLTtdorAAAA

The ATLAS telescope was the main tracking telescope for the program.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinfoil:

Thank you for the info, didn't know about it, if you watch the video you will see that there is a reference to Kenya so there must be something there

It's not American paranoia but I do think that the two countries should tax the hell out of NASA, they must have telescopes in Africa and why not milk them dry
After taxing the University of Hawaii-NASA they should go ahead and tax the US embassy, UNICEF and the Red Cross. Because they are all profit corporations.

Apparently Kenya was the first to capture footage, a team consisting of a UK research team with Kenyan partners, just googled. UK has to be taxed to apparently lol smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Attention,any forumers currently based in Western Europe.

Autumn is here. Within a month it'll be averaging 5 degrees celsius and real winter follows in Dec as you know with occasional 0 or even as low as -5 degrees celsius.
The Western leaders have shown their true loyalty to the architects of the J/Uke mess by advising their citizens to collect firewood.

DUTCH RESIDENTS ARE BUYING FIREWOOD IN LARGE QUANTITIES DUE TO RISING GAS PRICES
Suppliers report that the product may run out completely by the second half of the summer. In addition, timber supplies from Eastern Europe have decreased due to anti-Russian sanctions.

Источник: https://runews24.ru/eng/world/02/08/2022/b5b36f921e970d25082fcbf877d8f676
Новости онлайн: http://runews24.ru/

Whether a single fireplace can heat a 3 bedroomed flat is ofc another story but things may turn biblical-already the Swiss,Germans and Dutch leaders are advising on limiting showers. The inevitable consequences are terrifying- faced with freezing citizens who they already don't give a rat EFF about your survival as a black foreigner may be definitely problematic.
Pls,organise a contingency plan now! When and if the freeze happens Dutch,Belgian,Swiss and German citizens abandoned by their respective governments will ofc be concerned primarily with their own people. Idk if it'll be a purge;it may very well be- I only know if this path continues there may well be a real life W European Ice Age.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Faithful007:
The ATLAS telescope was the main tracking telescope for the program.
Did anybody say it wasn't?
That's why the system comprises 2 telescopes in the northern hemisphere in Hawaii and 2 in the south in Chile and SA.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
kikuyu1:

Silly stories!? Seriously? How many times has the French agenda on secret support for BH and the Sahelian jihadists been revealed here on this thread? Everyone from Eeben Barlow to Cameroonians have revealed how choppers are flying in arms and fighters. Sahelian officials have made IDENTICAL claims. Why did Mali expel the French ambassador? While you're at it find out how Jean-Fraude controls their ex colonies via the Pacte Coloniale.
Things are NOT as simple as they appear.
Many of these stories have ended being debunked as outright false, or just misunderstandings. Begin any evidence you have that such stories occurred.

Rather than spend time with telegram channels and all these other unknown sources which thrive on your desire to know "The real news they are hiding from you", spend more time reading Brookings or Canergie or other policy research institutions around the world that painstakingly research global events from a neutral standpoint.

Internal conflicts happen as a result of the kind of environment that exists there. Terrorism is usually not far from where there are uneducated Radical Islamic fundamentalists/revivalists. West Africa has them in millions. It is simple arithmetic.

SA for example does not have that demographic in any significant number. You'll hardly here about Islamic extremism. However, they have serious inequality problems that is always bound to spring problems in two directions.
Xenophobia - Other blacks are taking our jobs (Caused by hardships and systemic oppression - indirect effect of inequality-)
Riots - We are still under subtle apartheid (direct effect of inequality).
So if I predict a major xenophobic attack or riot in the next two-three years, I'm almost sure to be proven right.

You see why I don't believe those stories churned out from poor/no investigations about France and England sponsoring violence. Remove the root problem first let's see whether these surface problems wouldn't die.

NB: I'm not saying that foreign countries cannot capitalize on some of these problems through funding and misinformation. However with the current world situation, there is no existing reason for France or any western country to support extremists. If you know the amount of money that is being spent in attempts at deradicalizing the Sahel communities, you'll be really shocked. America ranks her threats by a points system I cannot go into right now. IS/BH is currently third or so. Ranked as significant.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lurker4Long:

grin grin grin

SKA 1 complete, with SKA2 scheduled for completion in 2027.
They've started using a fraction of the capabilities.

Did you know there was a effort to derail the project grin

But good to know it's on track

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Baller254: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Faithful007:

I don't think NASA built any telescope in Kenya.

Tinfoil:
Question for those in S.Africa and Kenya, I saw that they used telescopes in the two countries to observe the DART mission (https://www.nasa.gov/planetarydefense/dart/dart-news/). Check the video below.

Does anyone know if the telescopes are government controlled?

Does anyone know their location?
There's an Italian space station in Malindi, Kenya that has been pivital in many space missions since the 70s including being the first station to receive signals from the James Webb space telescope.
The centre was used to launch small satellites but that stopped in the 80s

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
NAF A29 pilot

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Faithful007:

Brookings or Canergie or other policy research institutions around the world that painstakingly research global events from a neutral standpoint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
In other news Ugandan of Commander land forces Lt. Gen. Muhoozi Kainerugaba says it would take him just two weeks to capture Nairobi grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
kikuyu1:

Autumn is here. Within a month it'll be averaging 5 degrees celsius and real winter follows in Dec as you know with occasional 0 or even as low as -5 degrees celsius.
The Western leaders have shown their true loyalty to the architects of the J/Uke mess by advising their citizens to collect firewood.

Источник: https://runews24.ru/eng/world/02/08/2022/b5b36f921e970d25082fcbf877d8f676

Whether a single fireplace can heat a 3 bedroomed flat is ofc another story but things may turn biblical-already the Swiss,Germans and Dutch leaders are advising on limiting showers. The inevitable consequences are terrifying- faced with freezing citizens who they already don't give a rat EFF about your survival as a black foreigner may be definitely problematic.
Pls,organise a contingency plan now! When and if the freeze happens Dutch,Belgian,Swiss and German citizens abandoned by their respective governments will ofc be concerned primarily with their own people. Idk if it'll be a purge;it may very well be- I only know if this path continues there may well be a real life W European Ice Age.

Well this is one of the repercussions of listening to and allowing The United Sanctions of WARmerica to have an influence on your political actions and decisions. The wise ones among the Europeans have booked their stay throughout winter in Turkey, but the unlucky ones will have to bear the brunt of being puppeteered.

If care is not taken, we might witness riots and violent protests in Europe during this winter due to living in unfavorable conditions of Cold coupled with the already existing cost of living crisis, Inflation crisis and energy crisis.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
NTSA:
In other news Ugandan of Commander land forces Lt. Gen. Muhoozi Kainerugaba says it would take him just two weeks to capture Nairobi grin grin
he firing shots grin cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
X
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
NTSA:

You first need to capture your dad's tailor grin grin grin

That reply is enough for the general to cancel his plans of invasion

Give that fellow the highest bravery award u got in ur country grin

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by landnone: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
KDF personel

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

Well this is one of the repercussions of listening to and allowing The United Sanctions of WARmerica to have an influence on your political actions and decisions. The wise ones among the Europeans have booked their stay throughout winter in Turkey, but the unlucky ones will have to bear the brunt of being puppeteered.

[b]If care is not taken, we might witness riots and violent protests in Europe during this winter due [/b]to living in unfavorable conditions of Cold coupled with the already existing cost of living crisis, Inflation crisis and energy crisis.

Most Europeans, I'm sorry to say have been completely neutered. Decades of neurolinguistic programming have turned them into passive aggressive byatches.
How do you think they accepted all those migrants since the 90s? Don't expect anything from Scandis as they've Norwegian oil or any of the Germanics apart from the Dutch. They've ALWAYS had a low boiling point that confuses people due to their universal even temperament. I've seen them turn severally in a nanosecond from smiling equinamity to snarling hostility when they felt dissed. It's a cultural thing.

Dutch people are quite direct in their contact with others and use ample eye contact. In fact, they are direct to the point of seeming rude or unsociable, although it is rarely intended that way. The Dutch are okay with verbal conflict and they don't fear that confrontation may damage a relationship.

[url][https://www.expatcentreleiden.nl/living-here/dutch-language-and-culture/url]

Which is why I was heartened when Dutch farmers shut down the nation in July after their PM ordered them to cease operations to cut down nitrogen emission in the name of the Climate Cult. Any srs European resistance to GloboHomo diktat will crystallize there.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nemesis4you:

You first need to capture your dad's tailor grin grin grin

That reply is enough for the general to cancel his plans of invasion

Give that fellow the highest bravery award u got in ur country grin
You got it! grin

Such doltish tweet is not befitting of a General

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
NTSA:

NOTHING new! He's got jokes like his dad. Just before the Somalia op kicked off he ishyttalked the KDF.

Wikileaks: Museveni discredits Kenya army
https://www.monitor.co.ug/uganda/news/national/wikileaks-museveni-discredits-kenya-army-1499718

According to the cable, Mr Museveni described the Kenyan forces as a “career army” and wondered about their ability to sustain bush fighters. “Is Kenya used to fighting like this (bush and guerrilla warfare)? Would Kenya be able to provide logistical support to its Somali allies?”

Like most bullies he overestimates himself while looking down on others. Fyi, he assumes his guerilla warfare tactics used against demoralized undertrained Rwandese, Burundian, Congolese and ex Ugandan army will work against professional militaries.
Btw, his dusty NRA rebels got a monumental arse kicking when they briefly attacked Malaba border town in '87.
As part of the Tutsi plan M7 has ALWAYS wanted a director sea route. His delirious overconfidence led him to try destabilize the Moi gov by sponsoring confused uni kids and he actually attempted military action at Malaba border town late 87.

On 15 December 1987, at least 26 NRA soldiers were killed during an incursion into Kenya, causing the tensions to almost escalate into open war.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenyan-Ugandan_border_conflict

That wasn't a KA unit but a police GSU coy that engaged the invaders. It seems Muhoozi has learned the wrong things from his dad's strategic vision- no surprise there!
Which other 5th world country dictator bought 7 Sues and has now grounded them for lack of funds?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUW-IPyxWdM

I just can't stop imagining how the Russian Navy is patiently waiting to carry out revenge on this new innocent Ukrainian ship for the sinking of their Moskva Cruiser. If this Ada class Corvette for Ukraine mistakenly sails to the Black Sea, "IT IS FINISHED" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

I just can't stop imagining how the Russian Navy is patiently waiting to carry out revenge on this new innocent Ukrainian ship for the sinking of their Moskva Cruiser. If this Ada class Corvette for Ukraine mistakenly sails to the Black Sea, "IT IS FINISHED" grin grin grin

Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

Hmmmmmm it will never dare venture into such enclosed sea.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2022
kikuyu1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Baller254:

There's an Italian space station in Malindi, Kenya that has been pivital in many space missions since the 70s including being the first station to receive signals from the James Webb space telescope.
The centre was used to launch small satellites but that stopped in the 80s

Oh nice. I was talking telescopes however. But that's good to know.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Nemesis4you post=117243244][/quote]
The naivete is charming; that and the superficial analysis leads me to conclude a university student.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lurker4Long:

The naivete is charming; that and the superficial analysis leads me to conclude a university student.
I have said a lot of positive things about SA. I guess I wasn't naive then. But the very first negative truth about SA coming from me, you call it superficial and naive. I guess I was superficial too when I said SA had the best universities or a pretty advanced military industry.

That's who I am. I don't lie to myself to feel good or lie to others to make them feel good. I don't live in a national bubble or encourage others to do so. I see/state things how they are. SA is the most economically unequal country in the world and that my brother is a FACT. Sorry if that offends you.

If you think the statements I made are wrong, bring your arguments, but don't cowardly try to attack me instead. Argue directly.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Faithful007:
I have said a lot of positive things about SA. I guess I wasn't naive then. But the very first negative truth about SA coming from me, you call it superficial and naive. I guess I was superficial too when I said SA had the best universities or a pretty advanced military industry.

That's who I am. I don't lie to myself to feel good or lie to others to make them feel good. I don't live in a national bubble or encourage others to do so. I see/state things how they are. SA is the most economically unequal country in the world and that my brother is a FACT. Sorry if that offends you.

If you think the statements I made are wrong, bring your arguments, but don't cowardly try to attack me instead. Argue directly.
You could have just asked which of the many discussions you've had here did I find superficially analysed.
Saved yourself the time and effort writing the above epistle.
But it's ok, youthful exuberance and all that.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Faithful007:
Many of these stories have ended being debunked as outright false, or just misunderstandings. Begin any evidence you have that such stories occurred.

Rather than spend time with telegram channels and all these other unknown sources which thrive on your desire to know "The real news they are hiding from you", spend more time reading Brookings or Canergie or other policy research institutions around the world that painstakingly research global events from a neutral standpoint.

Internal conflicts happen as a result of the kind of environment that exists there. Terrorism is usually not far from where there are uneducated Radical Islamic fundamentalists/revivalists. West Africa has them in millions. It is simple arithmetic.

SA for example does not have that demographic in any significant number. You'll hardly here about Islamic extremism. However, they have serious inequality problems that is always bound to spring problems in two directions.
Xenophobia - Other blacks are taking our jobs (Caused by hardships and systemic oppression - indirect effect of inequality-)
Riots - We are still under subtle apartheid (direct effect of inequality).
So if I predict a major xenophobic attack or riot in the next two-three years, I'm almost sure to be proven right.

You see why I don't believe those stories churned out from poor/no investigations about France and England sponsoring violence. Remove the root problem first let's see whether these surface problems wouldn't die.

NB: I'm not saying that foreign countries cannot capitalize on some of these problems through funding and misinformation. However with the current world situation, there is no existing reason for France or any western country to support extremists. If you know the amount of money that is being spent in attempts at deradicalizing the Sahel communities, you'll be really shocked. America ranks her threats by a points system I cannot go into right now. IS/BH is currently third or so. Ranked as significant.

I debated whether I should even reply. This info has been in the public domain for a decade!

Burkinabe defmin:

Sy cannot help but question Europe’s motives — and those of France, Burkina Faso’s former coloniser, in particular. “I personally think if France did not intervene in Mali in 2013 [when a rapid response from French military prevented Islamist groups from storming Bamako], there wouldn’t be a Malian start, so that was a good thing. But since then the situation hasn’t really improved.

“They’ve got maybe 4 000 men in the region, they have all the military and technological resources, so I’m surprised they haven’t been able to eradicate this band of terrorists. We ask ourselves a lot questions: if they really wanted to, they could have beaten them, so do they have another agenda?”
https://mg.co.za/article/2019-06-04-00-i-question-frances-motives-says-burkina-fasos-defence-minister/

How France lives off Africa with the Colonial Pact

https://panafricanvisions.com/2013/12/france-lives-africa-colonial-pact/

Just before France conceded to African demands for independence in the 1960s, it carefully organised its former colonies (CFA countries) in a system of “compulsory solidarity” which consisted of obliging the 14 African states to put 65% of their foreign currency reserves into the French Treasury, plus another 20% for financial liabilities. This means these 14 African countries only ever have access to 15% of their own money! If they need more they have to borrow their own money from the French at commercial rates! And this has been the case since the 1960s.

Believe it or not it gets worse.

Read the whole thing twice-imagine the opportunity cost of 6 decades of this neocolonial financial f'ery!? Think of the roads,schools and hospitals unbuilt so Jean-Fraude could eat off their colonies. Even by African standards their infrastructure collectively is the worst as the Africa Infrastructure Index shows-WHY??

Yrs ago French NGOs were censored by the NA for assisting BH,rmbr?

Nigeria: MSF Fingered in 'Secret Backing' of Boko Haram
19 MAY 2017
Leadership (Abuja)
By Muhammad Bello
High level security sources have fingered the Medicins Sans Frontieres (MSF), Doctors Without Borders, operating in the North-east, where the organisation's Brussels Operational Centre is currently based in Maiduguri, in an allegation that it is clandestinely involved in fuelling the Boko Haram conflict.

LEADERSHIP Friday findings reveal that the MSF has been refusing to allow the Nigerian Army verify that it was actually distributing food and medicine as it claimed whenever it left Maiduguri into rural areas and did not inform the authorities.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201705190091.html

Why have Malians expelled French forces?

Mali accuses France of allegedly supporting terrorists
France withdrew its last troops from Mali on Tuesday ending its 9-year operation in country
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/mali-accuses-france-of-allegedly-supporting-terrorists/2663301#

They've moved to Niger where the locals have said FK off!

Niger: March in Niamey against presence of French army
https://www.africanews.com/2022/09/19/niger-march-in-niamey-against-presence-of-french-army//

Several hundred people demonstrated peacefully Sunday in the streets of the Nigerien capital Niamey, to protest against the French anti-jihadist force Barkhane, while praising Russia, a journalist from AFP noted.

[b]With cries of "Barkhane out", "Down with France", "Long live Putin and Russia", [/b]the demonstrators went through some streets of the capital before holding a meeting in front of the headquarters of the National Assembly.

Some demonstrators carried Russian flags and held up signs hostile to France and Barkhane.

If you think Carnegie endowment for peace or the Brookings Institute will tell you whats up frankly I doubt this convo is for you.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lurker4Long:

You could have just asked which of the many discussions you've had here did I find superficially analysed.

Damn! Should've read this before posting. But then again,maybe,just maybe someone else might actually learn smth new!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lurker4Long:

It is a very simple statement. If i said " Cyril Ramaphosa is the President of South Africa" will you need further explanation?

The statement is clear. And please face what I said and stop making all these silly statements like "youth exuberance" and "university student". It's not necessary and its becoming annoying.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Faithful007:
It is a very simple statement. If i said " Cyril Ramaphosa is the President of South Africa" will you need further explanation?

The statement is clear. And please face what I said and stop making all these silly statements like "youth exuberance" and "university student". It's not necessary and its becoming annoying.
You do understand the difference between fact and analysis, right?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nigeria @62 Independence Anniversary & impressive display of the Armed Forces

Confirmation of acquisition of the M346 FA,
2x Beechcraft King Air 360I, 3x DA-62 ISR,
12x AH-1Z. Daring stunts by the JF-17 Thunder on full after-burners introduced as the Guardian of The Sky & first line of air defence
[Audio confirmation, agile and versatile NAF fighter aircrafts performance from 32mins]

Plus The News Agency of Nigeria [NAN] did justice to the coverage of the celebrations at Eagle Square compared to other networks

Sub-saharan Africa isn't even playing catch up to the Armed Forces of Nigeria and with a new Administration in Abuja next year, Africa in general in few years should do Abuja's bidding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Stfkw8V7o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) ... (2854) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Lurker4Long and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.